Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Let him take his little victory mate, it's one of the few good moments Liverpool fans can cling too atm.

Can't wait for super Timmy Sherwoods cockney Villa team to beat them in the Semi's next week
    Lol actually I prefer (and most Liverpool fans do) Arsenal winning the title over City, Chelsea or United.

Villa are a good team and you can't underestimate them, also Benteke is in pretty good form, so it won't be easy. But seriously I suggest looking at your fixture, Reading is a banana-skin semi. We're talking about Arsenal, not Chelsea

Sent from my MT27i using Tapatalk 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonborn10)
    Yeah I know mate, the top4 trophy is always a pleasure for Arsenal fans.

Tbh I think our Top4 hopes reduced dramatically after the United loss. We were always gonna lose at the Emirates, I hate this fixture.
    Bit rich for a Liverpool fan to lecture Arsenal fans about not winning the premier league isn't it? You'd have loved to have had top 4 the last 5 years

ReputationRep:
    Bellerin is ****. Looking forward to Hazard vs Bellerin.

ReputationRep:
    Lol actually I prefer (and most Liverpool fans do) Arsenal winning the title over City, Chelsea or United.

Villa are a good team and you can't underestimate them, also Benteke is in pretty good form, so it won't be easy. But seriously I suggest looking at your fixture, Reading is a banana-skin semi. We're talking about Arsenal, not Chelsea

Benteke is the form striker in the league, even more so than Giroud. Our record against lower table and lower league teams has been better than Chelsea though, your point makes no sense? Plus didn't Chelsea lose to the mighty Bradford (we know all about that )

ReputationRep:
    They deserved a goal there Bellerin got left in the shadows

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool vs Arsenal arguments are so poverty, two hasbeens talking about their young team and how they'll get back to the top before the other or how a team gets 4th place regularly is a stick to beat another on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Bellerin is ****. Looking forward to Hazard vs Bellerin.
    :lol: We got Debuchy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Liverpool vs Arsenal arguments are so poverty, two hasbeens talking about their young team and how they'll get back to the top before the other or how a team gets 4th place regularly is a stick to beat another on...
    Maybe for Liverpool but we certainly aren't hasbeen's, now our stadium is paid for we're only getting better. We'll be in the fight for the pl next year based on our form over the last few months

ReputationRep:
    Benteke is the form striker in the league, even more so than Giroud. Our record against lower table and lower league teams has been better than Chelsea though, your point makes no sense? Plus didn't Chelsea lose to the mighty Bradford (we know all about that )
    Fair enough, but a semi final at Wembley is a different story, isn't it?

Yes I remembered that game, when Bradford scored the third I went nuts lol

ReputationRep:
    Great shot Santi

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, but a semi final at Wembley is a different story, isn't it?

Yes I remembered that game, when Bradford scored the third I went nuts lol

I'm not underestimating Reading, they are a good side on their day. Either of us could lose quite easily tbh

ReputationRep:
    Wenger has to be smart against Chelsea, play Debuchy and Bellerin on the right to double up on Hazard

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know mate, the top4 trophy is always a pleasure for Arsenal fans.
    I can't even begin to describe the irony of a Liverpool fan lecturing us on the top 4 trophy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not underestimating Reading, they are a good side on their day. Either of us could lose quite easily tbh
    True and I think a final between Arsenal and Liverpool would be better for football fans. If one of us lose it'll probably be very one-sided. Although I bet we will be make it a derby if we play Reading in the final.

P.S.Welbeck is coming on for Giroud

ReputationRep:
    Why have we only made one sub so far, Cazorla looks dead tbh, bring on Flam and Gabriel and finish it out

ReputationRep:
    Ospina is such a **** keeper ffs

ReputationRep:
    Wenger has to be smart against Chelsea, play Debuchy and Bellerin on the right to double up on Hazard
    So the Arsenal right-back must perform really well or Hazard must perform really badly - I find that one always implies the other :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    So the Arsenal right-back must perform really well or Hazard must perform really badly - I find that one always implies the other :rolleyes:
    Nah doubling up and having 2 RB's would help I think, Hazard is very good at take ons so doubling up will make that part of his game much more difficult

ReputationRep:
    Very good win, I never feel nervous when we're ahead anymore, we just look solid. Coq brilliant yet again

ReputationRep:
    Maybe for Liverpool but we certainly aren't hasbeen's, now our stadium is paid for we're only getting better. We'll be in the fight for the pl next year based on our form over the last few months
    Bit in bold is just as applicable for Liverpool.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.