Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Wenger is staying that man aint going nowhere he is too stubborn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Diego Costa has pretty much summed it up tbh.
    Fact that any of you are even calling for Pellergrini just shows how desperate the fanbase has become, which is depressing.
    #AnyoneButWenger

ReputationRep:
    reports that wenger wants mahrez...

Cant see it happening though - surely there will be competition for him, and I cant see wenger splashing out what would be required.

ReputationRep:
    He said he doesn't want him, judging by the past few years that means we aren't in for him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Arsene doesn't want a repeat of summer 2013 where we failed to get what we needed and ended up with what we didn't need

ReputationRep:
    https://twitter.com/Memz_Dogi/status/722785909125615616

ReputationRep:
    This the same fella who spent the entire summer pretending to be an ITK saying Benzema was coming? He's got a good point.... but he's still a massive nonce

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    This the same fella who spent the entire summer pretending to be an ITK saying Benzema was coming? He's got a good point.... but he's still a massive nonce
    He said earlier this season Wenger shouldn't have been awarded Premier League manager of the month because he lost to Bayern in the CL and Sheffield Wednesday in the league cup. Also flew half way round the world to give an Arsenal shirt to a model hoping to f*ck her, only to find out she was a ****** and receiving just a hug for his efforts. Bloke is as bad as the AFTV nonces.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    He said earlier this season Wenger shouldn't have been awarded Premier League manager of the month because he lost to Bayern in the CL and Sheffield Wednesday in the league cup. Also flew half way round the world to give an Arsenal shirt to a model hoping to f*ck her, only to find out she was a ****** and receiving just a hug for his efforts. Bloke is as bad as the AFTV nonces.
    strong stalking another man bro :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Haha only a point ahead of United

ReputationRep:
    Man Utd making a mockery of the 'tough fixture' claims from a few days ago.

ReputationRep:
    Utd will get smashed by the Foxes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Diego Costa has pretty much summed it up tbh.
    Fact that any of you are even calling for Pellergrini just shows how desperate the fanbase has become, which is depressing.
    I'd say that the fan base don't really appreciate where they were before Wenger. They were nowhere near competing for titles before he took over, however given the age of the forum, their first memories would be Wiltord winning the title in Manchester and the 49'ers. If the fans were aware of how things were prior to Wenger, they'd be far more grateful for what he's done.

People suggesting Pellegrini (not just Fallen Acorns) point more towards a lack of knowledge than anything

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal messing up today could make the race for top 4 VERY interesting.

Scenes when you bottle it and LVG wins a trophy and gets top 4.

ReputationRep:
    United winning in a half empty stadium huh? It's arsenal's turn today

Btw the result doesn't matter today, somebody should do us fans a favour and reveal the truth behind the excuses and lies of our board. To give them the humiliation of turning us into Larcenal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    United winning in a half empty stadium huh? It's arsenal's turn today
    Winning?

Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Man Utd making a mockery of the 'tough fixture' claims from a few days ago.
    Literally no one said that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Literally no one said that.
    I've seen on retrieving the quote that not only are you the person who said it, but you were also being oddly abusive and hostile afterward, so rather than have a meaningless internet argument where you've no interest in what anyone who disagrees with you says, I'll just pat you on the head and say you're totally right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    I've seen on retrieving the quote that not only are you the person who said it, but you were also being oddly abusive and hostile afterward, so rather than have a meaningless internet argument where you've no interest in what anyone who disagrees with you says, I'll just pat you on the head and say you're totally right.
    After watching the Norwich vs Sunderland game, I said our run in would not be easy as we were playing against two relegation candidates who were fighting for their lives, to which YOU were the one who rambled into my notifications and became 'oddly abusive and hostile'. When we drew against Palace, I replied using this as a case in point to prove you're a dingbat. I didn't say Palace is a tough fixture, as you are trying to argue, as that goes without context.

ReputationRep:
    I blame Twitter for shutting out honest and informed football discussion. It's a breeding ground for knee jerk reactions to things and trolls taking advantage of such to piss off an entire group of people and get away with it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.