Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Amellia123)
    Again? When will GG realise that you just don't want to marry him :lol:
    Idk haha ! I told him I would marry him if he brings me a Burberry bag at Ladurée Champs Elysées tomorrow at 4pm
    Let's see :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Haha awesome!!! :awesome: I hope you had a great shopping trip! (though it looks like you did!) Amellia approves very much so :woo:
    SassKing did yes His Echo and the Bunnymen main album collection is now complete (though I may still get singles ).

How has your day been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    SassKing did yes His Echo and the Bunnymen main album collection is now complete (though I may still get singles ).

How has your day been?
    Aww fantastic!! Omg really? Yippeee!!! :woo: Haha sounds like you had an amazing day!! (Haha of course )

Amellia's day has been okay thank you - she can actually do AS chemistry now and has stopped stalling the car :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Idk haha ! I told him I would marry him if he brings me a Burberry bag at Ladurée Champs Elysées tomorrow at 4pm
    Let's see :lol:
    Hahaha that's very reasonable of you Frenchie - can you ask him to pick me up a Prada lack mac please? :lol:

Hahaha that's very reasonable of you Frenchie - can you ask him to pick me up a Prada lack mac please? :lol:
    Of course honey :cool: if my *possibly* husband shows up tomorrow :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Of course honey :cool: if my *possibly* husband shows up tomorrow :unimpressed:
    Haha aww thank you!! :hugs: Yeah - God greatguy you had better make an appearance tomorrow or else!! :mob: (Frenchie get the flames out!!)

Haha aww thank you!! :hugs: Yeah - God greatguy you had better make an appearance tomorrow or else!! :mob: (Frenchie get the flames out!!)

:mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha:

ReputationRep:
    :mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha:
    Ahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: That should scare him into doing it!!

On a side note - do you think I would suit a fringe? I'm thinking about having a hair cut!

Ahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: That should scare him into doing it!!

On a side note - do you think I would suit a fringe? I'm thinking about having a hair cut!
    Ohhh good idea !!! It'll change you !! :3

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah AS is really interesting - but A2 is quite hard! I'm sure you will have no problems with it though! Statistics is okay - I mean I managed to get a B in the exam last year and I was pretty poor at it if I'm honest
    Haha okay - need to write them in a word document then I'm sure we can sort that!!

Aww I'm glad you did - I think that is off of their second album
    Aww OK. Hehe thanks. Not sure about that...I'm seriously reconsidering my choices of physics and chemistry atm. Ooh well done with that

I look forward to this!

Ohh right

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh good idea !!! It'll change you !! :3
    Haha okay - I'll do it tomorrow then and send you a photo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Aww OK. Hehe thanks. Not sure about that...I'm seriously reconsidering my choices of physics and chemistry atm. Ooh well done with that

I look forward to this!

Ohh right

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha that's alright! :hugs: I would recommend chem (however I found physics hard so I cant really comment) Both of my friends are doing physics at uni! Haha thank you!!
    Ill try and remember (hopefully will be more successful than the rice pudding quest!)

ReputationRep:
    Aww fantastic!! Omg really? Yippeee!!! :woo: Haha sounds like you had an amazing day!! (Haha of course )

Amellia's day has been okay thank you - she can actually do AS chemistry now and has stopped stalling the car :lol:
    Haha yep! Yeah it's been really good actually

SassKing is pleased to hear that Amellia can do AS chemistry and has stopped stalling the car :lol:

On the subject of a haircut, me changing my hairstyle was the best thing I ever did I think You should do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Peanut butter: chunky or smooth.

Think carefully because liking the wrong kind renders you an ineffectual human being.
    what if I like both?

ReputationRep:
    Song for Amellia

ReputationRep:
    Haha yep! Yeah it's been really good actually

SassKing is pleased to hear that Amellia can do AS chemistry and has stopped stalling the car :lol:

On the subject of a haircut, me changing my hairstyle was the best thing I ever did I think You should do it
    Aww fantastic!!! Are you looking forward to tomorrow? :awesome:

Haha :lol: Amellia is pleased too (if not totally relived) as the exam is in April :lol: Amellia's dad couldn't cope if she stalled one more time :lol:

Haha really? Cool! And okay - Amellia is going to cut herself a fringe tomorrow (though it wont be as cool as Ian's) :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Haha that's alright! :hugs: I would recommend chem (however I found physics hard so I cant really comment) Both of my friends are doing physics at uni! Haha thank you!!
    Ill try and remember (hopefully will be more successful than the rice pudding quest!)
    OK, ooh how are they finding it? You're welcome
    Haha OK (yes hopefully )

ReputationRep:
    Song for Amellia
    Haha yay thank you SassKing!! :hugs: Amellia shall listen tomorrow when she can actually keep her eyes open :lol:

ReputationRep:
    jesus christ 7000 posts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    OK, ooh how are they finding it? You're welcome
    Haha OK (yes hopefully )
    The both liked it enough to apply for it - one is going to Oxford and other to Birmingham, I know someone who is a 4th year physics student and she says its quite hard but she really enjoys it (and that you actually get more marks for a project that doesn't work as you can analyse and try again :lol:) Haha aww

(the quest for the rice pudding recipe continues.....)

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.