Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Nothing like a nice Cup of coffee ... Not regulated by 250+ EU Regulations with a Slash of Milk no longer regulated by over 12,000 EU Regulations
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Farrage has now said that the £350m was a lie and won't be spent on the NHS apparently:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    Scotland probably won't leave, wanting to stay in the EU and wanting to leave the UK are completely different things.

The pound falling is temporary, we should seize the opportunity to increase our exports while we can.

The Irish will not be revolting, that's racist against Irish people call them revolting.

Why will Spain be taking Gibraltar?

The referendum is over, stop with the scaremongering
    (Original post by toronto353)
    Aph, calm down and relax - leaving the EU is not the end of the world, it's the start of a bright, new one.
    We will be economically worse off, the question is by how much, and who will bear the brunt (probably those on lower incomes, many of whom voted to leave the EU).

We must try to get the best deal as part of leaving. So keep Boris away from any negotiation.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    We will be economically worse off, the question is by how much, and who will bear the brunt (probably those on lower incomes, many of whom voted to leave the EU).

We must try to get the best deal as part of leaving. So keep Boris away from any negotiation.
    And for how long

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Well let us celebrate for today and stop with the doom and gloom - it's a good day for Britain.

You know what? I'm going to crack open the Deputy Speaker's magnum of champagne (not the watered down stuff you get in this bar)
    Fine... Can I complain that farrage has said that the £350 was a lie and no money is going to the NHS now though?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Well let us celebrate for today and stop with the doom and gloom - it's a good day for Britain.

You know what? I'm going to crack open the Deputy Speaker's magnum of champagne (not the watered down stuff you get in this bar)
    I guess you haven't found my secret stash of decent stuff that I have myself, whilst serving the cheap **** to the customers... *perks of being the barman*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    And for how long

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Keep Boris out of negotiations for good. Michael Gove can be a part as the head of the legal system in the country.

ReputationRep:
    The bar has been busy overnight!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    Keep Boris out of negotiations for good. Michael Gove can be a part as the head of the legal system in the country.
    Gove will likely take foreign sec

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Just Cornwall left to declare (then obviously south west region and final result)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Good to see Farron is still high.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Why on earth is Obama getting involved ?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    Arrogance and self importance most likely.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    Don't complain - he'll make sure we'll definitely exit, just look at what happened the last time he got involved in the referendum.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'm thinking Osborne will go , Hammond will take chancellor and Gove made Foreign Secretary
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It's funny reading all the posts by butthurt remainers calling leavers stupid or racist, some then blocking me for "being racist"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As America is one of our biggest allies and this result with impact on them a great deal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    It's funny reading all the posts by butthurt remainers calling leavers stupid or racist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is amazing most when asked say they don't mean everyone but one when asked simply says that the majority of the people who voted are racist.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    It is amazing most when asked say they don't mean everyone but one when asked simply says that the majority of the people who voted are racist.
    The best bit is being told that clearly I became racist while at uni in "your" and got blocked

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Corbyn definitely voted leave I think

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.