Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Favourite Doctor?
    Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

You haven't even see the episode yet. Why not actually wait and see how it all plays out.

ReputationRep:
    Can I just say.....I have tried fish fingers and custard.....and it's actually quite yummy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple_starlight)
    Can I just say.....I have tried fish fingers and custard.....and it's actually quite yummy
    maybe you should colour yourself purple next and post pictures on the internet :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuredoc77)
    maybe you should colour yourself purple next and post pictures on the internet :ninjagirl:
    ooooh good idea!! It could match my tsr profile picture....to match my name

ReputationRep:
    ooooh good idea!! It could match my tsr profile picture....to match my name
    lol, I didn't even notice that.

Now you have a solid reason to do it too :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I need to try it. I did have fish fingers a few days ago and while I was eating them I said offhandedly I need some custard and all my housemates thought it was quite disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    I need to try it. I did have fish fingers a few days ago and while I was eating them I said offhandedly I need some custard and all my housemates thought it was quite disgusting.
    lol....you should try it!!

it tastes a bit like a sweeter type of mayonaise ...with fishfingers

YUM!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I wear a Santa hat now.

ReputationRep:
    I do like fish fingers and I do like custard. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    The Moff is teasing us all again:

Part of me loves it when he teases stuff, part of me hates it.

Spoiler:
    Show
    So a big revelation, I wonder if 1 and 2 are related or if they are separate revelations...

1) At long last River Song will introduce herself.
    2) The true nature of the relationship between Amy Pond and her Doctor will be revealed.

ReputationRep:
    If it's what it could be, it's too much timey wimey.

ReputationRep:
    I would just like to say, as a Doctor who fan living state side, I'm super excited to be getting the Christmas Special on Christmas and not March or April like usual

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for the Christmas Special! I'm going to the premiere on Monday haha

Just over two weeks to go. :jive:

:rip:

ReputationRep:
    Some more news/rumours inside the spoilers below.

Spoiler:
    Show
    A Christmas Engagement: http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/a-christmas-engagement-12447.htm
    Doctor Who Times Two?: http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/doctor-who-times-two-12459.htm

ReputationRep:
    watching Turn Left

:teeth:

bad wolf was so awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Let's see what I've got for you today

BBC Christmas Promos featuring something special: http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/bbc1-christ...omos-12522.htm
    An interview sneak-peak of the Christmas Special. No new footage (from what I can tell) but it's something to spend a few minutes on: http://gallifreynewsbase.blogspot.co...side-look.html

Also, here's what I'm predicting the base story of the Christmas Special will be...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Amy and Rory are on the space ship when suddenly it hits some fog and starts to crash in to this planet. Michael Gambon has a magic fog clearing machine but isn't in the mode for sharing - ever. Enter The Doctor to try and save the day by convincing him to give over his machine. Then things go wrong as it's no ordinary fog, it's a special fog that the shark-like creatures emit to be able to live, so The Doctor must either clear away the smoke and save everyone on the ship and possibly kill the shark-things, or leave the fog and let every die. Of course he can't let either happen so he (or Amy) think of some magical way to sort things out. I don't know why he doesn't just tow the ship with his TARDIS like he did the Earth though... Hmmmmmm...

That's just going off of information released already, with a bit of expansion on my part.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.