The Insomniacs Society Watch

secretmessages
Badges: 14
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by nuttygirl)
Well, ok then, but only one! Sarah had Sam's baby :ninjaeyes: :zomg:

It just seems like there are no definite answers, most of it is just clever guesswork. But, meh, it will probably be :awesome:
And you are very clever and you know it! :horse:
Are you enjoying what you're doing?

Two years! You are doing a long course!

:yep: :adore: You are a legend. Why did you leave? :puppyeyes:

Really thought I'd replyed to this last night :blush:
:shock: Who's Sarah?

I'm not clever, I really struggled this year, and if the marks hadn't been scaled up like they were, I would probably have failed one or two core modules and hence failed the year :mmm: but yeah I'm enjoying it, mostly

A legend Why did I leave? I can't even remember. Maybe there was so much happening in real life that I just put TSR aside for a while and it just worked its way into the background until there was nothing left :puppyeyes: I feel bad for not even saying goodbye :sad: but then about a year ago I got back into it and I'm here to stay this time

:teehee: Maybe you fell asleep at the keyboard :console:
small&mighty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by secretmessages)
I have no experience at all :sad: That's the thing, if I want to go into teaching, I'll need to start from scratch so it would take a while. I suppose I do know roughly what it's like, having been in sixth form myself, and it's quite a relaxed atmosphere Year 11 is the worst year when everyone's rebellious and stuff like that, but I found in sixth form you get to know your teachers and it becomes a lot more pleasant :moon:

I miss school :emo:
Yeah it's definitely more relaxed in sixth form, although I hated sixth form personally and wish I'd left! And I actually liked year 11 the best .

I don't actually miss school because bad experiences changed my opinion, but here I am going into teaching :rolleyes: haha.
MrCasperTom
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by small&mighty)
Yeah it's definitely more relaxed in sixth form, although I hated sixth form personally and wish I'd left! And I actually liked year 11 the best .

I don't actually miss school because bad experiences changed my opinion, but here I am going into teaching :rolleyes: haha.
Ah we had like the opposite experience. I hated years 7-11 (alright school but full of *********) and loved Sixth Form (I moved schools) as it was a better experience.

Ya know minus the need to do revision, the soul crushing experience of spending large portions of your holiday working only not to get the result meaning you have to re-sit and hedge all your bet on getting the result for the subject you need for your uni degree in the summer...

:p:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MrCasperTom)
Ah we had like the opposite experience. I hated years 7-11 (alright school but full of *********) and loved Sixth Form (I moved schools) as it was a better experience.

Ya know minus the need to do revision, the soul crushing experience of spending large portions of your holiday working only not to get the result meaning you have to re-sit and hedge all your bet on getting the result for the subject you need for your uni degree in the summer...

:p:
I hated years 7-9 too :p:, it was only in year 10/11 that things got better, but then seriously dropped again due to people there. But I wouldn't change it, because I wouldn't be the person I am and all that jazz now if it was different .
Ethereal
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I hated school full stop
MrCasperTom
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I hated years 7-9 too :p:, it was only in year 10/11 that things got better, but then seriously dropped again due to people there. But I wouldn't change it, because I wouldn't be the person I am and all that jazz now if it was different .
Oh yeah ditto. What's happened has happened and it has made me how I am. Yes I am cynical and sarcastic but hey it is who I am :p:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MrCasperTom)
Oh yeah ditto. What's happened has happened and it has made me how I am. Yes I am cynical and sarcastic but hey it is who I am :p:
You sound just like me - cynical and sarcastic - fortunately most people love my sarcasm apart from the few who dislike it when I use it as a cover to hide behind :p:.
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:shock: Who's Sarah?

I'm not clever, I really struggled this year, and if the marks hadn't been scaled up like they were, I would probably have failed one or two core modules and hence failed the year :mmm: but yeah I'm enjoying it, mostly

A legend Why did I leave? I can't even remember. Maybe there was so much happening in real life that I just put TSR aside for a while and it just worked its way into the background until there was nothing left :puppyeyes: I feel bad for not even saying goodbye :sad: but then about a year ago I got back into it and I'm here to stay this time

:teehee: Maybe you fell asleep at the keyboard :console:
That would be giving away a spy secret, so you shall never know!!!
Yeah, but you passed them, so you ARE :awesome:

Real life? What is this? It sounds scary and full of *other* people :puppyeyes:
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
That would be giving away a spy secret, so you shall never know!!!
Yeah, but you passed them, so you ARE :awesome:

Real life? What is this? It sounds scary and full of *other* people :puppyeyes:
You wouldn't tell me your spy secrets? :puppyeyes:

I know, going back to real life was a mistake :sad: Internet people are obviously so much cooler :king1:
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You wouldn't tell me your spy secrets? :puppyeyes:

I know, going back to real life was a mistake :sad: Internet people are obviously so much cooler :king1:
If I could tell anyone you know it would be you :lov: :p:

:five: :godancing:
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
If I could tell anyone you know it would be you :lov: :p:

:five: :godancing:
Why don't you tell me then :hmmm:

nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why don't you tell me then :hmmm:

Because they are SECRETS! :horse:
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
Because they are SECRETS! :horse:
I keep secrets and take them to the grave with me :puppyeyes:
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I keep secrets and take them to the grave with me :puppyeyes:
Please do not go into the grave :puppyeyes: You have only just returned!
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
Please do not go into the grave :puppyeyes: You have only just returned!
I'm starting to think you're not really a ninja who's been doing ninja work and finding out lots of secrets :no:
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm starting to think you're not really a ninja who's been doing ninja work and finding out lots of secrets :no:
:teehee: This is how we ninjas roll :ninja:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't want to go to work for 8am
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
I don't want to go to work for 8am
:nooo: Pull a sickie :ahee:
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
:teehee: This is how we ninjas roll :ninja:
:lies:
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:nooo: Pull a sickie :ahee:
I can't . And I'm in alll day. I have a feeling I'll be on auto pilot in the morning!

How are youuu anyway?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (145)
38.26%
No - but I will (21)
5.54%
No - I don't want to (28)
7.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (185)
48.81%

Watched Threads