The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cheers dude
Reply 6861
Original post by The_Faceman
Cheers dude

No problem, it's the best site for all sports but I recommend getting an adblocker installed if u don't have one for YouTube already because the ads are really annoying to get rid of when u go in the website.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bornab3
Hey bro, do you wanna trade? I've offered you a trade in fantasy, have a look and tell me what you think.

I like trading, but I won't give up Wilson for Lacy :biggrin:
Patriots let go of Fells and Ballard. Rolling with Hooman, Studfeld and the Gronk.

Must believe Gronkowski is close to a return?
Reply 6864
Drafting a league with my mates tonight, 8 man standard league on ESPN at 7.30 but we're a man short. Anyone fancy taking the spot PM me your email address and I'll invite you.
Reply 6865
Original post by ProgFeanor
I like trading, but I won't give up Wilson for Lacy :biggrin:

I'm giving you Lacy plus the Texans D which is easily about 30 points higher than the Rams for the season. Who do you want for Wilson then mate? :biggrin:
Reply 6866
Original post by ..DT..
Drafting a league with my mates tonight, 8 man standard league on ESPN at 7.30 but we're a man short. Anyone fancy taking the spot PM me your email address and I'll invite you.

I just emailed you but then realised it's past the draft time.
Reply 6867
My Wembley game tickets just arrived :biggrin: Anyone else going to both games?
Original post by bornab3

I wish I could go to the international series but I can't :sad:

Going to Patriots Broncos and Patriots Browns so can't complain :h:

Gronk might be healthier then people let on.
Reply 6869
Original post by bornab3
I just emailed you but then realised it's past the draft time.

My brother drafted the last spot but has no interest so you can take the team over if you want. Team is:

P Manning
Charles
Spiller
Andre Johnson
Wayne
Davis
Welker
Steelers DST
Phil Dawson
Reply 6870
Original post by bornab3

Going to the first game, will be amazing to see! Can't wait to see that Peterson gallop in person :biggrin:

Mine hasn't come yet :sad:
Reply 6871
Original post by ..DT..
My brother drafted the last spot but has no interest so you can take the team over if you want. Team is:

P Manning
Charles
Spiller
Andre Johnson
Wayne
Davis
Welker
Steelers DST
Phil Dawson

That's a good team mate but I thought it was an NFL.com league, I don't have an espn account and doubt ill check up on it so you would be better off giving it to someone who will. Good team though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6872
Original post by Zubby77
Going to the first game, will be amazing to see! Can't wait to see that Peterson gallop in person :biggrin:

Mine hasn't come yet :sad:

Yeah I know I'm so excited about him!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6873
Original post by Malevolent
I wish I could go to the international series but I can't :sad:

Going to Patriots Broncos and Patriots Browns so can't complain :h:

Gronk might be healthier then people let on.

Tbf going to a Pats Broncos game is on par with anything that Wembley will offer this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6874
Original post by bornab3
That's a good team mate but I thought it was an NFL.com league, I don't have an espn account and doubt ill check up on it so you would be better off giving it to someone who will. Good team though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok mate, no worries.
Original post by bornab3
I'm giving you Lacy plus the Texans D which is easily about 30 points higher than the Rams for the season. Who do you want for Wilson then mate? :biggrin:

We have no exterior pass rush, an aging secondary and no explosiveness on returns. Believe me, no one is a bigger critic of the Texans D/ST than their own fans. Everyone else is just like "Man, Watt is gonna kick some serious ass!" :biggrin:
Well, make me an offer I can accept. If you want me to take one of your unproven/extremely injury prone second-in-line RBs, you gotta reimburse me with something bigger than a defense, which I only pick inside the last couple of rounds anyways and are always easy to play using the waiver wire.
Original post by bornab3
Tbf going to a Pats Broncos game is on par with anything that Wembley will offer this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

****ing cost an arm and a leg as well :rofl:
Reply 6878
Original post by ProgFeanor
We have no exterior pass rush, an aging secondary and no explosiveness on returns. Believe me, no one is a bigger critic of the Texans D/ST than their own fans. Everyone else is just like "Man, Watt is gonna kick some serious ass!" :biggrin:
Well, make me an offer I can accept. If you want me to take one of your unproven/extremely injury prone second-in-line RBs, you gotta reimburse me with something bigger than a defense, which I only pick inside the last couple of rounds anyways and are always easy to play using the waiver wire.

Even though you may be right on some points, do you really think you're gonna do that badly on defense? Anyway, considering you don't want a defense, will you take Mcfadden for him straight up? You know Mcfadden's a beast when he's healthy and he will be for this season, Allen said he will definitely start week 1. I doubt offering you the texans D will intrigue you but if you want, I can chuck that in to.
Original post by bornab3
Even though you may be right on some points, do you really think you're gonna do that badly on defense? Anyway, considering you don't want a defense, will you take Mcfadden for him straight up? You know Mcfadden's a beast when he's healthy and he will be for this season, Allen said he will definitely start week 1. I doubt offering you the texans D will intrigue you but if you want, I can chuck that in to.

Actually, yes, I think we're gonna do worse than the Rams on defense.
You already offered me RunDMC before, who I think is a beast, but with Andre Brown out, I wanna give David Wilson a shot and see if he can take over the Giants running game.