Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Real looking good.

At this rate Atlético might lose this tie. The intensity and the quickness of Reals passing is so much more than the previous game. Thought fwiw there was no point having Khedira in for this type of game. They're going to struggle to match the work rate of the Atlético Madrid players but just going all out will make them struggle. Isco usually has a good game against Atlético anyway.

Also don't get why he doesn't just start Carvajal against Atlético all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Also Toni Kroos is completely dominating this game. The guys passing is unreal and he does it with so little effort. Honestly think he has the passing ability of Xavi at his prime. Great crosser of the ball too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Real looking good.

At this rate Atlético might lose this tie. The intensity and the quickness of Reals passing is so much more than the previous game. Thought fwiw there was no point having Khedira in for this type of game. They're going to struggle to match the work rate of the Atlético Madrid players but just going all out will make them struggle. Isco usually has a good game against Atlético anyway.

Also don't get why he doesn't just start Carvajal against Atlético all the time.
    Have you changed your keyboard settings to put accents over letters when you press shift & the apostrophe or are you pasting accented letters from Google?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Have you changed your keyboard settings to put accents over letters when you press shift & the apostrophe or are you pasting accented letters from Google?
    Alt+Gr allows you to do accent grave. Just hold that on top of the e.

Doing it with German characters is long so I avoid that.

ReputationRep:
    Also Toni Kroos is completely dominating this game. The guys passing is unreal and he does it with so little effort. Honestly think he has the passing ability of Xavi at his prime. Great crosser of the ball too.
    The guy is magic right now. Remarkable how he's turned from a #10 into a regista, didn't think he'd be able to pull it off.

Real are a horrible team to park the bus against. Too many power players.

Real are ****ing crossing the ball with their heads.

ReputationRep:

Big. Didn't know this. I changed my keyboard settings to type with Spanish format and you press the apostrophe before whatever letter you want accented. Bit quicker, but I resetted my PC so now it's back in English.

Real need another before HT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    The guy is magic right now. Remarkable how he's turned from a #10 into a regista, didn't think he'd be able to pull it off.

Real are a horrible team to park the bus against. Too many power players.
    I thought he'd be a good regista. Guardiola spent last season refining his passing. He initially was a box to box player playing at 10. Was a complete midfielder just like Schweinsteigger.

Definitely, you try attack them they just counter you better than you can you park bus they will use the wingers and the fullbacks. The defence are so fast you can't counter them either.

ReputationRep:
    I thought he'd be a good regista. Guardiola spent last season refining his passing. He initially was a box to box player playing at 10. Was a complete midfielder just like Schweinsteigger.

Definitely, you try attack them they just counter you better than you can you park bus they will use the wingers and the fullbacks. The defence are so fast you can't counter them either.
    Should just bring on Arda for Torres and stick Griezmann up front. Torres is too ineffective when Atletico are this deep.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely cannot stand Real Madrid, they were the original sugar daddy club. Funded by a **** bank from a **** economy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Should just bring on Arda for Torres and stick Griezmann up front. Torres is too ineffective when Atletico are this deep.
    Yeah that's true. I think Torres' energy and pressing is good though. They just need another player in support of Torres.

Atlético need to do another one of their quick bursts and press for about 5 mins. They're missing Gabi's calmness in possession too. Think they should push one striker deeper and then push the backline up. Reckon with Isco and Kroos you can get a run at the midfield. Atlético really need some pace.

ReputationRep:
    Well that's that over lol

ReputationRep:
    Knew I should have put a Torres hatrick on

ReputationRep:
    So happy for Torres.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Torres!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, Torres rejuvenated?

ReputationRep:
    Damn, Torres making me eat my words. Atletico destroying Real when their vulnerable, it's like they can smell the blood.

ReputationRep:
    Thought Atlético will try and do a quick start like that and startle Madrid, the worst thing is that there's nothing the opposition can do about it when the opposition start with such a high intensity and pick up a couple loose balls they just have to stick it in, slow down the play and hope for the best.

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo, 2-2.

This match is sexy.

ReputationRep:

Just stick an e after the letter with an umlaut

Bayern Muenchen etc

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully Torres finds some more form and confidence, he can develop into a different type of striker as he was in his earlier years. But evidently, his finishing ability is still there.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.