ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    Yalda qand hope you get better dear :lovehug: :jumphug:

Let me try to sing tapay :mmm:

"Ow rasha jananaaa" :flute:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why .
    frustrated. friend keeps telling my crush stupid crap about me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Ah alright for some haha. When do you start?
    Er I don't sleep much tbh. I function better on less but 2 hours in 3 days is a bit too less

Uni starts on the 5th for me, I'm sure having that many hours of sleep ain't good for your health lol. I think u need to get of TSR and get some sleep. Night night

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    I feel mentally and physically exhausted and I just want to crawl up and a ball and hibernate. I also want to put the time on pause because I feel like I'm wasting my life away and it's making me depressed af.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why do u feel like your wasting your life ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feeling scared, have to go to job interview and already have so many thoughts floating in my head and that's just making it all worse.

(Original post by amoham)
    Uni starts on the 5th for me, I'm sure having that many hours of sleep ain't good for your health lol. I think u need to get of TSR and get some sleep. Night night

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah it's okay I'm used to less sleep. Plus Im wide awake atm!!!! And feel crappier if that was possible.

Night to you though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Feeling scared, have to go to job interview and already have so many thoughts floating in my head and that's just making it all worse.
    GOOD LUCK!!! You'll be fine m8, just do some deep breathing before you go for your interview and that'll help calm your nerves a lil. Think happy thoughts

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    GOOD LUCK!!! You'll be fine m8, just do some deep breathing before you go for your interview and that'll help calm your nerves a lil. Think happy thoughts
    Thanks I'm just scared because I am scared meeting new people :mmm: I have to go there alone, meet a friend, she will take me to interview place and leave with the guy who is boss there :hmmm: Also, the business is something I have no clue about, I read they sell refurbished stage equipment :teehee: Friend said the boss wants to replace current worker because that worker is lazy, made a lot of mess to the owner, the job is like processing orders, sending them out but they have so much heavy stuff and I'm sure I will struggle picking them up :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I'm just scared because I am scared meeting new people :mmm: I have to go there alone, meet a friend, she will take me to interview place and leave with the guy who is boss there :hmmm: Also, the business is something I have no clue about, I read they sell refurbished stage equipment :teehee: Friend said the boss wants to replace current worker because that worker is lazy, made a lot of mess to the owner, the job is like processing orders, sending them out but they have so much heavy stuff and I'm sure I will struggle picking them up :laugh:
    You'll be leavin with bossman eh? You need to show him who's really boss :lol: can you get more info from the friend about this job? If not then just blag it m8, be confident in what you say and he'll think you know it. You'll figure out how to do the lifting once you get the job. If it sucks, you can always leave it later XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    You'll be leavin with bossman eh? You need to show him who's really boss :lol: can you get more info from the friend about this job? If not then just blag it m8, be confident in what you say and he'll think you know it. You'll figure out how to do the lifting once you get the job. If it sucks, you can always leave it later XD
    The boss is gay, so am I, but I hope that will have nothing to do :sexface: She said he has 2 dogs with him most of the time and he is in his 30s :teehee: The job is basically what other person was doing, checking orders on computer etc. I'll find out today in the afternoon :mmm: I'll go because friends took time and already talked with that guy that they found a good match for position aka me :mmm:

I always try to relax but nerves get me over I suck at talking with strangers :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Stressed

ReputationRep:
    Feeling like its 4am in the morning

Oh wait

It is

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dejected. Confused. Sad.

ReputationRep:
    Really, really tired! Can't wait to get to bed

ReputationRep:
    The boss is gay, so am I, but I hope that will have nothing to do :sexface: She said he has 2 dogs with him most of the time and he is in his 30s :teehee: The job is basically what other person was doing, checking orders on computer etc. I'll find out today in the afternoon :mmm: I'll go because friends took time and already talked with that guy that they found a good match for position aka me :mmm:

I always try to relax but nerves get me over I suck at talking with strangers :teehee:
    I see m8 :sexface: he takes his dogs to work? :hmmm: your m8 did you a nice favour, turn up and do ya thang dude lol.

I am a stranger and you're talking to me fine. Pretend bossman is a talkin kiwi, don't over-think it and go with the flow :yy:

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling relieved on Friday I'm going on holiday to my aunties, okay I am taking my books for ou but I'm having a break from a certain chap and job seeking. No more of job seeking crap of rejections

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview at Sainsburys so things are looking good! It's not a job but it's a chance at one at least! Got an interview for GAME too so will have to prepare for two interviews in a short space of time. But I'm quite looking forward to the game one. Need to get my interview game on nao!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Dejected. Confused. Sad.
    want to talk about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    want to talk about it?
    Its okay; thank you any way

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.