Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    URGHTUHFUJHN im so pissed off because cmht sent a letter on the 6th my uni only recieved the letter on the 11th and its for an appointment today (12th) (only just went into the kitchen, hhavent left my room today, so i only just saw it myself). i was supposed to inform them i was able to come and now im worried theyre gonna be like nah youcant have it. then ill have to wait for another 10+ weeks for it and i cant ****ing wait anymore this is so ****ing frustrating.

now im scared to sleep because i wont wake up in time (been sleeping either too much or not at all). feel like crying, but hey. at least im not as dissociated as i was like an hour ago haha
    If you cant go to it, call them in the morning explaining you only got the letter last night due to being busy all day, and you already had things booked for today. Seems a bit **** on there part if im honest, they should give you about 2 weeks from getting the letter to the appointment if not longer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    If you cant go to it, call them in the morning explaining you only got the letter last night due to being busy all day, and you already had things booked for today. Seems a bit **** on there part if im honest, they should give you about 2 weeks from getting the letter to the appointment if not longer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i will go (if they still allow me to). im just scared about what theyre going to ask nd i've not had tim e to prepare. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Alone and scared and pathetic. And I can't do life properly, loathing myself right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    i will go (if they still allow me to). im just scared about what theyre going to ask nd i've not had tim e to prepare. :cry2:
    Your not late for the appointment so they cant stop you! I guess in some ways its good your not prepared because you can show better how bad things are, maybe if your up to it tonight or before the appointment write a few bits down

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't do this. I can't do this anymore. I have work tomorrow and I can't face pretending to be fine and smiling and acting like im not terrified of myself. My hands are shaking and my head hurts ffs why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Your not late for the appointment so they cant stop you! I guess in some ways its good your not prepared because you can show better how bad things are, maybe if your up to it tonight or before the appointment write a few bits down

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i dont know after the initial assessment that went ****ing terribly im sscared for them to see how bad i can get and i dont want to be on my own (after the initial assessment i had to have two emergency appointments on the same day and i was only kept safe because my best friend wouldnt let me out of her sight).

i would i just don t know what to write down

(Original post by The_Super_Nerd(:)
    I can't do this. I can't do this anymore. I have work tomorrow and I can't face pretending to be fine and smiling and acting like im not terrified of myself. My hands are shaking and my head hurts ffs why.
    :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Can't do this

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Can't do this

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You safe????

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by The_Super_Nerd(:)
    :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    You safe????

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't know not really

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Don't know not really

Posted from TSR Mobile
    PM me if you need to . I'll try and stay up til 2.30am just in case you PM :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PM me if you need to . I'll try and stay up til 2.30am just in case you PM :hugs:
    I'll be ok. Thanks, sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You sure? I'd rather you PM me if you are feeling unsafe - would hate anything to happen to you

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    feel free to Skype me if you wnt. am abit out of it but should be awake for a while
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You sure? I'd rather you PM me if you are feeling unsafe - would hate anything to happen to you
    I'm alright. Thank you and scary, hope you're both ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is there anyone you would feel comfortable talking to/sitting with right now, who you could get in touch with? It doesn't have to be one of us but just concerned coz you said you're not safe
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you can't turn anyone but equally can't keep yourself safe, please get to A&E. Call an ambulance if you need to :sadnod:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Is there anyone you would feel comfortable talking to/sitting with right now, who you could get in touch with? It doesn't have to be one of us but just concerned coz you said you're not safe
    I should be alright, might try sleep again. Will do if it gets worse maybe. Sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I should be alright, might try sleep again. Will do if it gets worse maybe. Sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No need to apologise at all. Sleep well and try and stay safe! :jumphug:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Gonna try and sleep now. Stay safe, peeps :grouphugs:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.