(Original post by hazzer1998)
    Corbyn definitely voted leave I think
    #ClosetLeave

ReputationRep:
    Well, that's depressing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Farrage has now said that the £350m was a lie and won't be spent on the NHS apparently:rolleyes:
    Shock horror.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Corbyn has to go. He was simply dire.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno about violence in Ireland, but with the loss of EU funding and now a border issue to resolve it sucks to be us.

Surely a second referendum would have to happen over the specific trade agreements?

Why on earth would Wales vote Brexit?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EricAteYou)
    Corbyn has to go. He was simply dire.
    See I am completely the opposite, Corbyn convinced me to vote remain, and I think he has been spot on since fully engaging in the campaign and his analysis on BBC was also spot on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    See I am completely the opposite, Corbyn convinced me to vote remain, and I think he has been spot on since fully engaging in the campaign and his analysis on BBC was also spot on.
    Even though he was absolutely insincere?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    It's funny reading all the posts by butthurt remainers calling leavers stupid or racist, some then blocking me for "being racist"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Would rep if I wasn't on a plane, I hate how they've tried at every interval to paint us as racist/ xenophobic when we're actually the opposite.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    Even though he was absolutely insincere?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Shadow Cabinet apparently convinced otherwise, and we know some of them want to stitch him up so I think he ended up meaning it

ReputationRep:
    Shadow Cabinet apparently convinced otherwise, and we know some of them want to stitch him up so I think he ended up meaning it
    Have you actually heard him try and make the case for remain? Its just him ranting about all the things he hates about it and then reverting to the usual batcrap rhetoric.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I redid the political compass test to see if the EU debate has affected my views.

Economically shifted from -1.5 to about +1. It's always been a bit of an iffy test but seems I've become far more economically liberal.

ReputationRep:
    Have you actually heard him try and make the case for remain? Its just him ranting about all the things he hates about it and then reverting to the usual batcrap rhetoric.
    I have actually heard a few of his speeches, and each time I felt, and I know many others I have talked to in the Party, felt someone was finally talking to them, and addressing their concerns with voting remain, and setting out a positive view for remain, rather than a campaign based on fear
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I accidentlly feel asleep at 1:30 last night and woke up to see the result. Around the time I went to sleep, Bremain were the strong favourites to win. Cameron's had it now and Osborne's probably blown his chances of replacing him. This truly is a momentous day for Britain and one which will hopefully be celebrated for many years to come.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Well, today we as a nation have collectively expressed our desire to leave the European Union.

Throughout the lead-up to yesterday, we've debated the merits and drawbacks of staying and I still believe there are more unknowns and Hail Marys ahead from a Leave result than a Remain vote. The Leave campaign have painted a picture of optimism of our place in the world, and if we somehow make it through this and finish in better shape than we would've been remaining a member of the EU, I will never have been more glad to accept a slice of humble pie, for the stakes are higher than they've ever been before.

We've either freed ourselves from overpaying into a continent with which we share little commonality and now have the potential freedom to independently trade with the world, or we've gone all-in on a pair that will cost us much in the long run. I'm seriously worried of what my future is like now - whether i'll have an industrial placement available to secure next year or what the jobs market will be like in three years time when I graduate. All we can do now is wait and see.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    Corbyn definitely voted leave I think
    I think he will have done. In the speech he made, he said that the referendum showed the British people are unhappy with the constant cuts and higher taxes. I think he has a chance of remaining as leader because he didn't get too involved in the campaign but I don't think the referendum has helped him.

ReputationRep:
    I have actually heard a few of his speeches, and each time I felt, and I know many others I have talked to in the Party, felt someone was finally talking to them, and addressing their concerns with voting remain, and setting out a positive view for remain, rather than a campaign based on fear
    It sounded like someone who doesnt like the eu reading a script about how great the eu is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I am surprised by the speed, it did not take the butt-hurt left-wing voters long to set up a petition asking for a second referendum with conditions attached to referendums: voters should accept democracy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    Would rep if I wasn't on a plane, I hate how they've tried at every interval to paint us as racist/ xenophobic when we're actually the opposite.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    All elections tend to be won by idiot votes.

75% of under-25s voted to Remain.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Sterling is also nicely climbing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It sounded like someone who doesnt like the eu reading a script about how great the eu is.

Eh, I was convinced, and I think he did a far better job for Labour than Alan Johnson who led the LabourIn campaign and other senior figures such as Ummuna, Burnham, Cooper ect.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    I am surprised by the speed, it did not take the butt-hurt lefties long to set up a petition asking for a second referendum with conditions attached to referendums: voters should accept democracy.
    tbf it is mostly young people, who overwhelmingly voted to remain and got overruled by the over 59s, who voted to leave. I can understand their frustration that they have to live with it for so much longer and they by a clear majority disagree with the result. Not that I disagree with you for once, but I can understand the frustation

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.