Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Right I'm off for a few days then. So stressed out. My sister just ruins everything. Anyway...chat to you on Sunday if I can't get online before. Lots of love to you all :hugs:
vapid slut magician
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I want to book a holiday noowwwww but I don't want to do it until ive extended my travel insurance... or rather gotten some that actually covers stuff.
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
Right I'm off for a few days then. So stressed out. My sister just ruins everything. Anyway...chat to you on Sunday if I can't get online before. Lots of love to you all :hugs:
good luck you!

Vapid, where are you thinking of going?
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Probably a week in Vegas
Psyk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I just want to say a big thank you to everyone in this thread.

Things have really turned around for me recently and having the support from you guys has helped that happen. I realise my problems probably weren't as serious as some others on here, but I hope things get better for everyone.
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Psyk)
I just want to say a big thank you to everyone in this thread.

Things have really turned around for me recently and having the support from you guys has helped that happen. I realise my problems probably weren't as serious as some others on here, but I hope things get better for everyone.

im glad that you have turned things around - i know i havent spoken to you on here before but its always good when someone is feeling better.

yesterday i was having a right two minutes - i was freaking out over these silly hallucinations and i was convinced i was going to be ill. i was out on my own but i just wanted to cry on the bus. im not sure im gonna be safe when i get my car back.

i dont think i can do my course anymore even though im dedicated and ive fought for my place im scared of frightening people if im ill - the company i have a job with wont let me go to peoples houses on my own and i have to have my medical stuff pointed out by a very obvious bracelet. branded like a freak!!
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
Feel so miserable. Had a solid day of uni, plus lots of falling over on ice trying to walk to and from uni. plus that damn girl who's invaded my every thought. plus worrying about where the **** i'm going to be living in a couple of months, and how i'll be able to afford it. had a nice long attack of utter despair with a little weep afterwards. i should get some sleep.

I really can't hack this. I do have some good friends. But I can't rely on them for everything. I need to build my own life. But I'm totally incapable of doing it. My own ineptness makes me laugh. I never used to be like this. And all the time I'm just getting more and more bitter. If my parents hadn't emigrated, I'd still be living in my old hometown. I'd still be engaged. I'd still be living a dream. If I'd actually ******* told them in black-and-white that I didn't want to go they wouldn't have. I'm entirely to blame.

hey sorry to hear your not feeling too good.- i have nowhere to move in next year either - i have had offers but i need to know i passed my exams first i might just live in a box it sounds cheaper.
i know what you mean about not relying on friends too much - i feel like i have leant on my friends too much and now i dont say anything to anyone and im withdrawing myself. how about just tackling one problem at a time. i know things might feel that they are getting ontop of you but your not to blame. have you spoken to someone about things?
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
only been on the anti depressants for 4 days and I'm feeling really really bad. spent last night and the night before throwing up, even when there was nothing left I was just spewing bile. my stomach and back muscles are still killing me.
Going to try to eat some more melon in a minute since it's the least gross thing to throw up.

going to see the doctor on Monday. can't face much more of this.
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fairy spangles)
hey sorry to hear your not feeling too good.- i have nowhere to move in next year either - i have had offers but i need to know i passed my exams first i might just live in a box it sounds cheaper.
nah it's not next year, it's the easter and summer breaks. my family live in canada, and i don't want to end up over there again. i'm dreading the end of term.
i know what you mean about not relying on friends too much - i feel like i have leant on my friends too much and now i dont say anything to anyone and im withdrawing myself. how about just tackling one problem at a time. i know things might feel that they are getting ontop of you but your not to blame. have you spoken to someone about things?
i don't really have anyone to talk to stuff like that about. not anymore anyway.

how are you?
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
only been on the anti depressants for 4 days and I'm feeling really really bad. spent last night and the night before throwing up, even when there was nothing left I was just spewing bile. my stomach and back muscles are still killing me.
Going to try to eat some more melon in a minute since it's the least gross thing to throw up.

going to see the doctor on Monday. can't face much more of this.
anti deps are fun like that. brain zaps are even better.
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
anti deps are fun like that. brain zaps are even better.
the ones I was on before never did this to me. then again they didn't make me feel any better either....
daveywavey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sometimes I feel really really down for no reason, but I don't know if it's depression? :confused:

I did one of these online depression tests and it says I have it moderately and should go and see a doctor.
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I saw a councillor today. It helped but you want some sort of advise you get what I mean? Feels pointless if u don't leave there feeling you know how to solve your problems!!
daveywavey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Blue Rose)
I saw a councillor today. It helped but you want some sort of advise you get what I mean? Feels pointless if u don't leave there feeling you know how to solve your problems!!
Was it the first time you went to see them? If you keep going, you might feel like your getting somewhere with the councilling sessions eventually
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*sighs*

I saw my doctor yesterday. Told her I was suicidal again and struggling. We came up with a sleep routine and that was it. She's emailing me on Monday though to see how I get on over the weekend and I start CBT next week. Finding things really hard though. I hurt my finger yesterday too but the bad thing is, is that I don't even feel bad about doing it. I just want to disappear.
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
take care of yourselves i'm leaving here havent been on for a bit i found out my nan had a stroke and its knocked me down quite hard so not only can she barely remember much but she has cancer too. this ******* sucks. so tata
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
anyone want to talk rubbish, for company?
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I will Tufts but I'm rubbish at thinking of things to say. I'm around if you want a chat though :hugs:
Barry Chuckle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
anyone want to talk rubbish, for company?
knock knock
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wow. I wish this wasn't so circular, that I felt so utterly ***** and that I could see a way out of this. I'm paralysed by apathy, apathy for everything and everyone.

I'm sorry I've not been around. Really need to get back on it, sorry.

:hugs: to you all, I don't know what to say, sorry.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.86%
No - but I will (88)
7.52%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise