30.11%
    Pepsi (Cool & Crisp)
    36.56%
    Sex.
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Never been to Barfly.

Stirling would be a lovely place to stay I would imagine.

One of my English teachers turned down Glasgow because she loved the campus on Stirling so much. :p:
    Lol I did that! I could have went to glasgow but stirling had rabbits and loch and student halls and all the students were very smiley and oh! That open day was awesome.

I want to go back to hallss! Stupid work

I mean I like work but I miss halls lol

ReputationRep:
    'Sup dawg?

How you dooooing? :sexface:
    ******* terrible, really, but nothing worth going on about here. I highly appreciate kind words (serious, it's quite touching, so thanks to anyone they came from, really) but ultimately I need to deal with this myself. I really dunno man. It's not been a great night.

You still got that cold/illness?

(Original post by Pedrobear)
    ******* terrible, really, but nothing worth going on about here. I highly appreciate kind words (serious, it's quite touching, so thanks to anyone they came from, really) but ultimately I need to deal with this myself. I really dunno man. It's not been a great night.

You still got that cold/illness?
    Nah, I'm all better now.

Obviously you will be feeling ****, but you'll get through it. Also, better letting it out than keeping it in.

ReputationRep:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    Allo Scottish peeps.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I'm all better now.

Obviously you will be feeling ****, but you'll get through it. Also, better letting it out than keeping it in.
    I just hope there's a chance it'll be reconsidered. I guess I got over-confident... we'd struggled through and overcome so much, I knew it could end but I didn't really... believe it. If it isn't sorted by the end of the weekend there's some serious decisions to be made (outside of teenage romance). Blah. /livejournal

(Original post by bex285)
    :console:
    How're you doing? :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    How're you doing? :lovehug:
    Not too bad thanks. Things seem to be looking up for me, finally :p:
    I'm sure that by the end of the weekend, your girlfriend will see the error in her ways

ReputationRep:
    Not too bad thanks. Things seem to be looking up for me, finally :p:
    Good stuff :] I'm glad.

I just hope there's a chance it'll be reconsidered. I guess I got over-confident... we'd struggled through and overcome so much, I knew it could end but I didn't really... believe it. If it isn't sorted by the end of the weekend there's some serious decisions to be made (outside of teenage romance). Blah. /livejournal
    Hopefully, but it's wishful thinking. Did she break up with you over that one bad night you had? Or was it just all building up toward the end?

It's not the end though. Plenty more fish in the sea and all that. Chin up, eh?

ReputationRep:
    Good stuff :] I'm glad.
    Don't get bogged down by your problems. Before you know it you'll be like this guy! > :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    Don't get bogged down by your problems. Before you know it you'll be like this guy! > :bigsmile:
    Like that guy? With straight, perfectly white teeth, you mean? Could settle for that. :p:

Hopefully, but it's wishful thinking. Did she break up with you over that one bad night you had? Or was it just all building up toward the end?

It's not the end though. Plenty more fish in the sea and all that. Chin up, eh?
    Building up. That night exacerbated everything. I don't know what it is really. I just can't... imagine how things will work. To go from... texts every day, phone calls most nights, being together in school every day (that is now going to cause problems :sigh:), going out on those chilly night walks with her, sitting here with all the things she's left me (which she now wants back)... to just... nothing. I sleep in a bed... with a sticker on the frame that reads "I love you", dated the 3rd of June this year. We came straight here after the Chemistry exam. I'll never forget that day. But now that means nothing. Absolutely nothing. Like it never happened. Apparently I should "know that it's for the best".

Still waiting on that knowledge.

bleugh. Teenage drama!

Like that guy? With straight, perfectly white teeth, you mean? Could settle for that. :p:

Building up. That night exacerbated everything. I don't know what it is really. I just can't... imagine how things will work. To go from... texts every day, phone calls most nights, being together in school every day (that is now going to cause problems :sigh:), going out on those chilly night walks with her, sitting here with all the things she's left me (which she now wants back)... to just... nothing. I sleep in a bed... with a sticker on the frame that reads "I love you", dated the 3rd of June this year. We came straight here after the Chemistry exam. I'll never forget that day. But now that means nothing. Absolutely nothing. Like it never happened. Apparently I should "know that it's for the best".

Still waiting on that knowledge.

bleugh. Teenage drama!
    I've been through all that before and it does hurt, I'm not gonna lie, it hurts a lot. But, hey, I've found someone new and she surpasses my ex, you could as well. She will remember everything and so will you. It can't be forgotten. These experiences make us adults, no point being grinded down. Such is life.

You should talk it over with her, if she still says no, then move on. Fresh start and all that.

Teenage drama indeed. It's all rather melodramatic don't you think? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've been through all that before and it does hurt, I'm not gonna lie, it hurts a lot. But, hey, I've found someone new and she surpasses my ex, you could as well. She will remember everything and so will you. It can't be forgotten. These experiences make us adults, no point being grinded down. Such is life.

You should talk it over with her, if she still says no, then move on. Fresh start and all that.

Teenage drama indeed. It's all rather melodramatic don't you think? :p:
    Yeah I s'spose you're right, cheers bro :3 I will definitely talk it over. She means the world to me... I can't let it slip so easily. But if that's what it's to be then I guess there's nothing I can do about it without becoming creepy.

It is melodramatic. :p: It's lucky I've always had a big tendancy towards the whole "so bad it becomes funny" thing. Like just now when I looked up (out of self-torture, I guess) one of "our" songs on youtube, and saw one of the comments: "this one always reminds me of my girlfriend" :facepalm2: I had to laugh really. aha

Yeah I s'spose you're right, cheers bro :3 I will definitely talk it over. She means the world to me... I can't let it slip so easily. But if that's what it's to be then I guess there's nothing I can do about it without becoming creepy.

It is melodramatic. :p: It's lucky I've always had a big tendancy towards the whole "so bad it becomes funny" thing. Like just now when I looked up (out of self-torture, I guess) one of "our" songs on youtube, and saw one of the comments: "this one always reminds me of my girlfriend" :facepalm2: I had to laugh really. aha
    Hahah. :p:

At least you can laugh at it.

You could become really good friends with her (though it may be awkward as hell)

ReputationRep:
    Och why am I still up especially after last night...just finished watching Horizon: How Many People Can Live on Planet Earth. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Toothache

I swear to god..

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Had a mock driving test today...:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Had a mock driving test today...:facepalm:
    It didn't go too well, then?

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    You can't mark your Personal Statement section of your UCAS as complete can you? There are no options apart from "Save" and "Preview".

I guess I shall just tell my referee it's complete.
    You can. You need to preview the statement (maybe save it too? can't remember exactly) and then you should be able to mark it as complete.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.