Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Oh no, it was the family circle?! Or something crazy like that haha.
    Ah right haha! I see gotta love Waitrose though and M&S ...wait did I not to reply to your other reply?! :eek:
    Sozzums

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_green_day)
    Aha don't worry I'll still be here :P Yeah they suck, especially when you want a real conversation :L Awh waitrose makes the best ****, that gets two thumbs up from me!
    Sorry about that very slow reply, was a pretty good episode ;P But you're right, especially when you're texting someone, does my head in at times! hahaha, woop! Pretty strong Waitrose fan then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)
    Ah right haha! I see gotta love Waitrose though and M&S ...wait did I not to reply to your other reply?! :eek:
    Sozzums
    hehe, I don't mind any of the big grocery stores, not a huge fan of Tescos though, not too sure why! No no, you did (the post about driving lessons and hyde park?) I read your reply! But couldn't think of anything to say back, so that's sorry on my part!

ReputationRep:
    hehe, I don't mind any of the big grocery stores, not a huge fan of Tescos though, not too sure why! No no, you did (the post about driving lessons and hyde park?) I read your reply! But couldn't think of anything to say back, so that's sorry on my part!
    I do lol, I mind Asda and Tesco... and sort of mind Morrinsons! I'm not a huge fan of those just such bad quality
    Yeah...haha no problem that's fine! Happens to me sometimes
    There isn't always a lot to say xD

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about that very slow reply, was a pretty good episode ;P But you're right, especially when you're texting someone, does my head in at times! hahaha, woop! Pretty strong Waitrose fan then!
    Haha that's ok, but you apologised- I think we're going to get along
    You're a waitrose fan or I am?

Same, mmm! Cool I like the hard stuff I'm always drinking anything with a high % but yeah I'm the same. Ah..I see.
    True, just that with gourmet more care is taken haha. Cool! I'm sure there are a ton of great restaurants in Bristol though I haven't been to many.
    I don't have a sweet tooth but everyone loves my sweets recipes! Love being creative Btw props for the amazing PM title, however did you come up with that??? :lol:
    Yeah strong stuff is good but cider is my baby :3 Jeez I've just had an idea, we should one night get loads of people from this thread in one big webcam chat on skype or something (can you do that? I don't know) but we all have drinks so we're getting more and more drunk while on webcam... it'd be awesome!
    What puddings do you make?
    It asked me for title, I gave it title!

ReputationRep:
    Haha that's ok, but you apologised- I think we're going to get along
    You're a waitrose fan or I am?
    Good gooood ) ahaha, mmm I'll see about that ;P Guess we both are, maybe you more so!

ReputationRep:
    Urgh gotta go out quickly. Was just getting comfortable at home. Ah well back into the cold I go

ReputationRep:
    Good gooood ) ahaha, mmm I'll see about that ;P Guess we both are, maybe you more so!
    Nah man I applied for a job there and went to an interview and they said no! Total bummer!
    Much planned for the weekend?

ReputationRep:
    Nah man I applied for a job there and went to an interview and they said no! Total bummer!
    Much planned for the weekend?
    hahaha, seriously? Awww, that sucks! I'm sure there's something better out there for you anyway ;P Unfortunately not ( Was supposed to be going to Winter Wonderland (not too sure if you're a Londoner and have heard of it or not?!) but plans changed haha. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    hahaha, seriously? Awww, that sucks! I'm sure there's something better out there for you anyway ;P Unfortunately not ( Was supposed to be going to Winter Wonderland (not too sure if you're a Londoner and have heard of it or not?!) but plans changed haha. What about you?
    Haha deep :P
    OK I'm guessing that's an ice skating thing? Sounds like it! I'm not a Londoner Awh that sucks I'm sorry! I've got my uni portfolio to sort out Are you at uni?

ReputationRep:
    Haha deep :P
    OK I'm guessing that's an ice skating thing? Sounds like it! I'm not a Londoner Awh that sucks I'm sorry! I've got my uni portfolio to sort out Are you at uni?
    Yeah there's an ice rink, a Christmas market, Circus and a bunch of other festive things haha, you don't have to apologise ;P It's not your fault hehe. Ah, sounds serious, what are you studying at uni? Not yet, next year though hehe ) got a couple offers, waiting for a few more so shall see how it goes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by treehugger18)
    that is really cool, do you like your music?? I hope you do? It sounds like your really inspired by the good tune and can describe aspects of life through that interest...I would do the same, with art but you end up making everything sound really pretentious :/ or that you completely have your head in the sky on magic mushrooms :P
    Well, I do like listening to music, but I'm not sure how the rest of that post applies to me :lol:
    But that's not the original sound of the trombone It was able to make an incredible sound in such away using just a mute, this improved the whole texture and sound of the piece! It was genius, and I mean the things Jimmy Blanton did to that bass line :coma: it was so indifferent they quite literally changed the face of music! Or rather the use of certain instruments today and how we see them.

Oh Michelle, whatever shall we do with you. :lol:! JK I love ya
    I think I'll have to take you word on that :lol:

*phew*

ReputationRep:
    Yeah there's an ice rink, a Christmas market, Circus and a bunch of other festive things haha, you don't have to apologise ;P It's not your fault hehe. Ah, sounds serious, what are you studying at uni? Not yet, next year though hehe ) got a couple offers, waiting for a few more so shall see how it goes!
    Aw that sounds awesome! How come you can't go?
    I'm hoping to do English Lit and Creative Writing You must be in the same year as me, that's cool :3 what about you, what are you hoping to do? Wow you got offers already? Dayum, where?

ReputationRep:
    Aw that sounds awesome! How come you can't go?
    I'm hoping to do English Lit and Creative Writing You must be in the same year as me, that's cool :3 what about you, what are you hoping to do? Wow you got offers already? Dayum, where?
    A couple people couldn't make it and I guess plans were just cancelled Oh nice! So you're actually in year 13 then, woo snap ;P Hoping to study economics haha, a little geeky but hey ho! Yeah I've got 2, Birmingham and York Where are you thinking of applying to?

ReputationRep:
    A couple people couldn't make it and I guess plans were just cancelled Oh nice! So you're actually in year 13 then, woo snap ;P Hoping to study economics haha, a little geeky but hey ho! Yeah I've got 2, Birmingham and York Where are you thinking of applying to?
    Oh well that aint so bad you might go again! Yeah wow something in common :P Ah that's not geeky it's cool! Oh wow those are good unis! I was applying to 2 courses at UEA, 2 at Warwick and one at Manchester Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    Oh well that aint so bad you might go again! Yeah wow something in common :P Ah that's not geeky it's cool! Oh wow those are good unis! I was applying to 2 courses at UEA, 2 at Warwick and one at Manchester Where else have you applied?
    We're going to reschedule it all, so it's okay hahaa, don't be so surprised about having something in common! Ah nice, I'm also applying to Warwick! As well as Exeter and Nottingham Good luck with your application x

ReputationRep:
    We're going to reschedule it all, so it's okay hahaa, don't be so surprised about having something in common! Ah nice, I'm also applying to Warwick! As well as Exeter and Nottingham Good luck with your application x
    Sorry about this slow reply, TSR crashed on me! Oh cool do you think you're likely to get a place?
    Aha good luck too, not that you need it with 2 offers already!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about this slow reply, TSR crashed on me! Oh cool do you think you're likely to get a place?
    Aha good luck too, not that you need it with 2 offers already!
    No worries! Think I may jump into bed shortly! If I'm honest, not from Warwick, no I'd love an offer, but it's the top uni for economics haha, so the competition is ridiculously high! But I'd hate to think 'oh what if I applied' So I just went for it haha, awww, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    No worries! Think I may jump into bed shortly! If I'm honest, not from Warwick, no I'd love an offer, but it's the top uni for economics haha, so the competition is ridiculously high! But I'd hate to think 'oh what if I applied' So I just went for it haha, awww, thanks!
    Aha ok sorry if I'm keeping you :P
    Aw come on that's not the spirit at all! You didn't apply so you could apply, you applied so you could WIN! Ohyaaah.

ReputationRep:
    Aha ok sorry if I'm keeping you :P
    Aw come on that's not the spirit at all! You didn't apply so you could apply, you applied so you could WIN! Ohyaaah.
    No no, you're not don't worry hahahaha, if you say so ;P Think I'm going to get some sleep now hehe, speak to you soon? nice little chat today!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.