Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Facial aesthetics through the roof

Came across it when I searched for a ****** in Paris live performance a few years back. Just lol at Jay Z and Ye getting all these rich lot goin down

whats so weird is the line 'we aint even supposed to be here'; and how true it rings with Jay Z trying to go to the Louvre in Paris this week and being asked who he was. :eek:

killed it though. just found that weird.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, so many *****es play hard to get, need to tighten up my game.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Loool what they saying bro?

**** my life. Tried getting to sleep, had less than 30mins of sleep if that. Wake up to my heart rate going up to 110 and getting night sweats. FML.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    Lol, so many *****es play hard to get, need to tighten up my game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just a tip, but she might not be loving it too much if you call her ***** just a guess

Go on then spill the beans, I was the master game player

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)
    Just a tip, but she might not be loving it too much if you call her ***** just a guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought *****es loved that?
    Damn.

That last bit made me lol.
    Hayles is the ultimate

ReputationRep:
    Hayles and luke could be an interesting relationship

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LosingDogs)
    Ah so the big 4 isn't the Holy Grail it is for you that it is for me. That's the only place I want to work, but of course I'm a realist, doubt I'll get a job there. The application process is rough, I would be happy getting an assessment day at a big 4 firm, would stand me in good stead for other applications. I worked for Asda as an auditor in my placement year, salary wasn't too bad and I (hopefully) shouldn't find it too difficult to go back there as a graduate, built some good relationships there.

Yeah for you a masters is maybe a good idea if job wise you don't feel ready. It's a little different for me as I just want to pass my professional exams and they are so expensive need a company to fund me and have a job guaranteed. Hopefully I should be qualified in around 4 years, salary boosts up then.

I feel you on the "why us" question. It's dumb to me, just a hoop created by a power hungry executive wishing to boost his ego by having university students licking his ass. It's not like you dream from a child's age to work at say PWC, or Deloitte. Think I've got much better at asslicking now I've done so many applications. Is your masters self funded? That price is steep.
    I feel you. The thing that annoys me is all this 'networking' bull****. It's just not helpful at all. I mean I've got contacts all over the government, in top private companies like Deloitte who I've met at networking events, but at most they can help you by giving you advice over email, chatting to you etc. None of them can get you a job through a backhander, so part of me feels its a waste of time. Like if you go to an event, get talking to some bloke at Goldmann, you hit it off, he'll still just tell you to apply, do the online tests and all that, so you kind of think whats the point. What are your views on that?

You sound like you've got you're head screwed on, so I'm sure you'll be fine. Yeah, to get a funded MA you'd need to be on a good first, that isn't going to happen for me, I'd be happy with an upper second. My plan is MA at UCL, live with family (so no accommodation bills), and then a joint effort by me, and my folks pay for it, my Dad's an academic so he may be sympathetic but honestly I've no idea. I guess I'll apply for grad schemes and this will be the back up option. I guess its like, you know when you get something in your head and you just want to do it, I just want that with an MA. How many grad schemes you applied for so far this year?

ReputationRep:

Perhaps it is you Hayles who should spill the beans. Had them chasing round after you did you?

(Original post by AR_95)
    Hayles the self-proclaimed "master game player" would be the one wearing the trousers in that one, Eboracum predicts.

ReputationRep:
    "I hate calling the *****es, *****es, but the *****es love it"

-Aubrey Graham

Drake never lies. real sixteens.

side note: looking back Drake really was on fire in that 2011-2012 period. dont think he'll ever match it again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    Perhaps it is you Hayles who should spill the beans. Had them chasing round after you did you?

Hayles the self-proclaimed "master game player" would be the one wearing the trousers in that one, Eboracum predicts.
    :lol: not the only thing she'll be wearing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    But what team would our children support?

This is a serious issue. Scouse Manc supporting relationships never end well.

Course not Ebo, would never do such a thing

To be fair for some reason I was only ever interest in guys that put up a bit of a chase. Was no fun when they made it easy. Note this in no way means I was interested in ********s. I have/had strict absolute no nos. Anyone of the following would be an immediate strike off:

-Any man that would take longer to get ready for a night out than me
    -Any man that regularly wears tank tops or snapbacks etc
    -Any man that uses the word bird, pork or gash
    -Anyone that lives SO much for the gym, muscles, fitness and therefore won't eat **** food with me now and again
    - And last but not least...arrogance. The WORST one of all. You can be flirty, confident with a girl. We like that. But please do not walk up to me in a bar in your all saints top and comb over and talk to me about how you play for Newcastle and drive a Mercedes. That **** won't wash with me love, I'm a football fountain of knowledge

I also never understand why girls start seeing a guy whilst he already has a girlfriend, then when that ends and they become a 'proper couple' she is shocked and devastated when she catches him doing the same to her?! I mean really what did you expect :rolleyes:

Turned into a right little rant didn't it!

ReputationRep:
    Posting it here as I don't think there are enough fans of egg chasing to justify it's own thread but did anybody see that knuckle dragger in the St Helens vs Wigan match yesterday?

****ing unreal.

Rugby players .

ReputationRep:
    6/10 imo

dont gas the ting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Posting it here as I don't think there are enough fans of egg chasing to justify it's own thread but did anybody see that knuckle dragger in the St Helens vs Wigan match yesterday?

****ing unreal.

Rugby players .
    I literally just started a new thread about it called 'Have you ever seen anything so low in Sport'. Stuck in football forum for bants :colone:. May be moved.

I'm gobsmacked. It's disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

(Original post by AR_95)
    :lol: not the only thing she'll be wearing

Posted from TSR Mobile
    guys pls
    don't make me cry in front of a girl

But what team would our children support?

This is a serious issue. Scouse Manc supporting relationships never end well.
    she's got a point...

don't worry, i got a solution - Warrington Town FC:cool:

(Original post by Wilfred Little)

****ing unreal.

Rugby players .
    it's bloody ridiculous tbh.
    i know this is a career and a lifestyle for many people, but fundamentally it's just a game.
    and even if you want to argue it to be more, is that how you would behave at work?
    punching a co-worker in the face because you aren't better than him if you both play by the rules?

ReputationRep:
    Lost it

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=164537171

ReputationRep:
    I feel you. The thing that annoys me is all this 'networking' bull****. It's just not helpful at all. I mean I've got contacts all over the government, in top private companies like Deloitte who I've met at networking events, but at most they can help you by giving you advice over email, chatting to you etc. None of them can get you a job through a backhander, so part of me feels its a waste of time. Like if you go to an event, get talking to some bloke at Goldmann, you hit it off, he'll still just tell you to apply, do the online tests and all that, so you kind of think whats the point. What are your views on that?

You sound like you've got you're head screwed on, so I'm sure you'll be fine. Yeah, to get a funded MA you'd need to be on a good first, that isn't going to happen for me, I'd be happy with an upper second. My plan is MA at UCL, live with family (so no accommodation bills), and then a joint effort by me, and my folks pay for it, my Dad's an academic so he may be sympathetic but honestly I've no idea. I guess I'll apply for grad schemes and this will be the back up option. I guess its like, you know when you get something in your head and you just want to do it, I just want that with an MA. How many grad schemes you applied for so far this year?
    100% agree with the networking bull****, it's for sure about who you know and what you know. At my uni those who got top placement jobs (e.g Goldmann, paying £35k as a placement student wtf) had either dads or dads friends and associates in managerial positions. Noticed that it's only usually close family and friends who are willing to help, which I guess why you commonly find parents and children in the same field (my dad works unrelated to Finance so no help there!)

Sounds like a good idea, I'd hazard a guess that furthering knowledge for you in politics would lead to enhanced job opportunities and therefore £££ (as in maybe more so than my degree). Heavy fees but if your parents can help out and you live local then that should make it easier.

Not many so far I've been lazy, I'm still writing cover letters for a few so I would count GSK, Nestle, NHS whilst working on other applications. Tbh I really want a big 4 job but it won't happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol its not even that. One of them ones where a girl gets on another guy to try make you jealous. Its just so much effort. She's on my course though so I've got time on my side

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swarly)
    6/10 imo

dont gas the ting.
    That's the struggle brah. Nowadays too many betas, they've hyperinflated the market.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh ****. Minister of health ****ing hell man. She looks like she's the main cause of natural disasters.

I'm guessing this is the lady that ate him
    Lost my **** after that.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.