Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXIV Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    So someone with the same birthday as me, the same age and goes to the same school as my brother has just added me on Facebook... :confused: Have messaged him, but it's so strange as I've not once heard of this guy...
    You've got an admirer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bookworm246love)
    oh okay, welcome to the thread
    thaaanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So someone with the same birthday as me, the same age and goes to the same school as my brother has just added me on Facebook... :confused: Have messaged him, but it's so strange as I've not once heard of this guy...

(Original post by Tomsta)
    You've got an admirer
    simply, i think tomstas right :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You've got an admirer
    haha, I think he may just know my brother and spotted that I was his sister or something? idk will find out when he replies :lol: certainly no admirer!

simply, i think tomstas right :lol:
    haha, highly doubt it. I really have no clue who he is and he doesn't know me :lol: Think it was a mistake

ReputationRep:
    haha, highly doubt it. I really have no clue who he is and he doesn't know me :lol: Think it was a mistake
    oh okay, maybe haha

ReputationRep:
    haha, I think he may just know my brother and spotted that I was his sister or something? idk will find out when he replies :lol: certainly no admirer!

Why so quick to rule out the prospect of an admirer, not that hard to imagine

ReputationRep:
    Why so quick to rule out the prospect of an admirer, not that hard to imagine
    :lol: idk, just don't think people do that ahaha?! And have no idea what he was even doing to find me on there? All will be revealed shortly anyway

ReputationRep:
    :lol: idk, just don't think people do that ahaha?! And have no idea what he was even doing to find me on there? All will be revealed shortly anyway
    Ofc people still admire other people ...

ReputationRep:
    Ofc people still admire other people ...
    haha, I know that silly! I meant, just find someone on Facebook and add them out of the blue having never spoken? Maybe i've been living in a hole or something...

ReputationRep:
    haha, I know that silly! I meant, just find someone on Facebook and add them out of the blue having never spoken? Maybe i've been living in a hole or something...
    People do that to me a lot and I'm always just like 'why' I don't go on Facebook much so they don't get accepted often :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    People do that to me a lot and I'm always just like 'why' I don't go on Facebook much so they don't get accepted often :lol:
    I've had spam accounts where it's blatantly bull****, or the typical people from abroad who pour their hearts out via inbox, but it's never been from someone that's actually real so this really new to me :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh yes that doesn't happen that much unless people are "Fresher Fishing" (when at uni anyway) although sometimes if your in a uni soc or group you'll get request from the committee members

ReputationRep:
    I've had spam accounts where it's blatantly bull****, or the typical people from abroad who pour their hearts out via inbox, but it's never been from someone that's actually real so this really new to me :lol:
    If you didn't know what i meant by Fresher Fishing:

https://www.demontfortstudents.com/s...secs/freshers/

^ Written by a friend of mine actually

ReputationRep:
    If you didn't know what i meant by Fresher Fishing:

https://www.demontfortstudents.com/s...secs/freshers/

^ Written by a friend of mine actually
    Just about to leave the house so will read that when I get back

Ahh yes that doesn't happen that much unless people are "Fresher Fishing" (when at uni anyway) although sometimes if your in a uni soc or group you'll get request from the committee members
    That's more normal anyway, will let you know what he wanted soon!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I still have 2 weeks until I go to uni, feels like so long

On a unrelated note I'm obsessed with Ed Sheerans new album

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    aye! ive had drug dealers and all sorts...i obvs look like a druggie :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe1996)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    me too, i go on the 28th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe1996)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    aw i move out next sunday

i really like it tooo

ReputationRep:
    All this talk of uni makes me wanna go back ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    me too, i go on the 28th
    I go on the 27th, but only 2 weeks, hopefully it goes fast

aw i move out next sunday

i really like it tooo
    Its so good, I love Photograph

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.