Exactly, mashallah :woo:

I feel ugly :'(
    I absolutely despise my face shape and my nose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Exactly, mashallah :woo:
    :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel like I want to throw up what I've just eaten. I don't know why I did it.
    My hip bones are becoming less apparent and that means I've put on weight. That makes me feel sick.

Hehe pretty grim huh?

ReputationRep:
    I have the best boyfriend in the world, he is so supportive through my exams, he's not in my year so he doesn't need to stress out yet which means he can keep me calm by not having to worry about his revision <3 I love him.
    However my exam coursework is really bogging me sown and I am freaking out about failing
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Like I'm drowning

ReputationRep:
    I'm not okay (I promise)

No honestly I'm tired, always hungry, lacking motivation but I am feeling way better than last week which is good things can only go up I guess

ReputationRep:
    I'm so mad and nervous. I have a massive zit on my nose, people keep on making comments about it. Dreading school tomorrow, kill me now. Also worried about GCSE French speaking assessment that is coming up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    I see m8 :sexface: he takes his dogs to work? :hmmm: your m8 did you a nice favour, turn up and do ya thang dude lol.

I am a stranger and you're talking to me fine. Pretend bossman is a talkin kiwi, don't over-think it and go with the flow :yy:
    I emailed them saying that I withdraw my candidacy due to personal reasons because it wasn't something I would be excited about Hopefully, they will find someone better suitable for the job than me

Yeah, they said his dogs would be there a lot, one of his dogs was jumping on me and licking my hands all the time :teehee:

I'll start looking for another job at the end of this year because I've been in my present one for almost 2 years and it's time to change this unhealthy and stressful job

ReputationRep:
    Sleep is so messed up. Going bed early right now but I don't have much hope I'll be sleeping :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    I emailed them saying that I withdraw my candidacy due to personal reasons because it wasn't something I would be excited about Hopefully, they will find someone better suitable for the job than me

Yeah, they said his dogs would be there a lot, one of his dogs was jumping on me and licking my hands all the time :teehee:

I'll start looking for another job at the end of this year because I've been in my present one for almost 2 years and it's time to change this unhealthy and stressful job
    Sounds like you did the right thing, for the best if you weren't feelin it m8
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Tired and I can't sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Somewhat non-existent now...

ReputationRep:
    Tireddddd...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Devastated. My grandmother died last night!

ReputationRep:
    A bit down tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemicalBond)
    Devastated. My grandmother died last night!
    Sorry to hear that :console:

ReputationRep:
    deep desiring lustful love <3

ReputationRep:
    Like I have made a bad decision and now uel keep emailing me about enrolment

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Sick, super cold body but hot head though, thumbs, neck, ears and lower back hurting like that. Migraines keep going and coming now and sleeping patterns and eating patterns have changed quite a bit

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.