Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You might not understand it yourself now, but that doesn't mean someone else won't. Healthcare professionals sadly see this kind of thing all the time, and they should treat you sympathetically. And hopefully with the right treatment you will grow to understand your problems better, and be better able to deal with them.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know you're right (as usual ) it's just hard. Logically my BMI is healthy so I know it's all in my head so I'm just getting myself into a tizz over nothing.

Hope you're ok from the other week? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know you're right (as usual ) it's just hard. Logically my BMI is healthy so I know it's all in my head so I'm just getting myself into a tizz over nothing.

Hope you're ok from the other week? :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just cos it's all in your head, doesn't mean it's not important or serious. :hugs:

I'm doing alright thanks - focussing on my arts and crafts for now.

ReputationRep:
    *happy dance* GOT MY UNI CARD TODAY!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellokittymad)
    *happy dance* GOT MY UNI CARD TODAY!!
    Fantastic! :party:

ReputationRep:
    Foods
    Spoiler:
    Show
    on for 1 meal today and secretly im ecstatic, not really got any snacks either which makes it even better...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    abuse
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she guessed who t was straight away and i freaked out and now im so dissociatted. im really not good.because people arentn supposed to know i feel disgusting and idrty and i want to scriub everything off disgustng hate it im vile disgustng and fat hate it. i hate me want it to stop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Foods
    Spoiler:
    Show
    on for 1 meal today and secretly im ecstatic, not really got any snacks either which makes it even better...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs: That doesn't sound good panda :console: Need to eat enough - does your bf know/could he help with making sure you eat enough? Know you have work now and stuff, but maybe if you organised to eat together for breakfast and dinner? Not sure Might not work with different sleeping patterns either. Lots of :hugs:

---------------------------------

Has TSR stopped letting people subscribe or something? I'm not wanting to at all, but noticed a couple days ago I could see who had given me rep, and also today just saw that I could upload a larger avatar (though not an animated .gif) and also this site http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc...bscribe-to-tsr redirects to something else for me.
    Was this recent? I can't find anything out and too scared to make a thread

Hope everyone's okay :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    abuse
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she guessed who t was straight away and i freaked out and now im so dissociatted. im really not good.because people arentn supposed to know i feel disgusting and idrty and i want to scriub everything off disgustng hate it im vile disgustng and fat hate it. i hate me want it to stop
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :jumphug: Who did?
    Sorry you're dissociated/not good You aren't disgusting or vile at all - you are lovely and really nice :yep: :hugs:
    Lots of :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    abuse
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs:
    Im around if you need to chat hun, can PM me if you need, or can give you my facebook/skype :jumphug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    your NOT disgusting and dirty i promise, the person responsible is the vile disgusting person ok. Not you :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs: That doesn't sound good panda :console: Need to eat enough - does your bf know/could he help with making sure you eat enough? Know you have work now and stuff, but maybe if you organised to eat together for breakfast and dinner? Not sure Might not work with different sleeping patterns either. Lots of :hugs:

Has TSR stopped letting people subscribe or something? I'm not wanting to at all, but noticed a couple days ago I could see who had given me rep, and also today just saw that I could upload a larger avatar (though not an animated .gif) and also this site http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc...bscribe-to-tsr redirects to something else for me.

Spoiler:
    Show
    he knows my foods weird, but when hes not awake im skipping meals on purpose, i dont want to eat, i dont need to eat.

Everyons a sub currently because of exam times so everyone can access the revision stuff or something i heard

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Fantastic! :party:
    Im so nervous....I've literally no idea what to do xx

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :jumphug: Who did?
    Sorry you're dissociated/not good You aren't disgusting or vile at all - you are lovely and really nice :yep: :hugs:
    Lots of :hugs:

clinicla psych she tried to help mee ground but all it did was make me dissociate more/stop crying so guess not crying is good dont know reallt. i dont know anything

thank you hope you are ok?

:hugs:
    Im around if you need to chat hun, can PM me if you need, or can give you my facebook/skype :jumphug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    your NOT disgusting and dirty i promise, the person responsible is the vile disgusting person ok. Not you :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thank you dont want to triggr i hoep you are ok too
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    abuse
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :jumphug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're not disgusting at all, nothing that happened is your fault and at least if she knows they might be able to help you a bit more with it. I'm around if talking would help? :console:

Spoiler:
    Show

They've made all the learning resources free over the exam period, so everyone's effectively a sub for a couple of months other than a few features I think.

Edit: Panda beat me to it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    clinicla psych she tried to help mee ground but all it did was make me dissociate more/stop crying so guess not crying is good dont know reallt. i dont know anything

thank you hope you are ok?

thank you dont want to triggr i hoep you are ok too
    I wont be triggered hun i promise, around if you need me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    :jumphug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You're not disgusting at all, nothing that happened is your fault and at least if she knows they might be able to help you a bit more with it. I'm around if talking would help? :console:

They've made all the learning resources free over the exam period, so everyone's effectively a sub for a couple of months other than a few features I think.

Edit: Panda beat me to it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wont be triggered hun i promise, around if you need me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    dont know what id evenn say my head isnt wokring

ReputationRep:
    Right now focus on being kind to yourself hun, watch a nice film, maybe get some snacks, curl up under your duvet and just be kind to yourself :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Can say anything but up to you :hugs: As Panda said being kind to yourself is most important, but please try stay safe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i've got no music for a month my stupid ipod went through the washer because i was so out of it and forgot to take it off my jacket

ReputationRep:
    Right now focus on being kind to yourself hun, watch a nice film, maybe get some snacks, curl up under your duvet and just be kind to yourself :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

suposed to be working i have exams this week. im scared to eatbut i almost passed out inthe shower this morning. dont know what im doing anymore. feel like everything is too much to handle

(Original post by furryface12)
    Can say anything but up to you :hugs: As Panda said being kind to yourself is most important, but please try stay safe

Posted from TSR Mobile
    will try just dont know anyore.
    food related
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jsut want to be small so i can disapear
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    suposed to be working i have exams this week. im scared to eatbut i almost passed out inthe shower this morning. dont know what im doing anymore. feel like everything is too much to handle

will try just dont know anyore.
    food related
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jsut want to be small so i can disapear
    Your health is a lot more important than exams though, as easy as it is to say :hugs: But please do
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We don't want you to disappear :no::console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.