The European/World Football Thread II Watch

This discussion is closed.
jit987
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ronaldo's strike :eek: Madrid are cruising against Osasuna in Pamplona.
Catilina
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Insane match

jit987
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Catilina)
Insane match

What.A.Match
CB91
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh dear Ronaldo. What an absolute ballbag you are.
Malevolent
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by CB91)
Oh dear Ronaldo. What an absolute ballbag you are.
Whats he done ?
CB91
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by johnharris19944)
Whats he done ?
Higuain rounded the keeper and was going to tap it to put Madrid 4-1 up. Instead, Ronaldo was that desperate to get the ball he basically tackled Higuain to try and score for himself and in the end it got cleared.
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by CB91)
Higuain rounded the keeper and was going to tap it to put Madrid 4-1 up. Instead, Ronaldo was that desperate to get the ball he basically tackled Higuain to try and score for himself and in the end it got cleared.
Did they score or was it like a mess up haha
jit987
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ronaldo dived :sigh:
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jit987)
Ronaldo dived :sigh:
Anything new ? On a more serious note Osasuna have let me down thought they would be better than they have.
CB91
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Did they score or was it like a mess up haha
No they didn't. Higuain would of just tapped it into an open net if Ronaldo wasn't a moron.
Darth Vader 7
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ronaldo is such a douche sometimes. He scores an amazing goal and then he tries to steal goals from his colleagues. It's his attitude that'll stop him from ever challenging Messi as world's greatest player.
ra-ra-ra
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by aa22)
I was beginning to think we'd never score a 2nd and it'd be a quite a nervy last few minutes because Fabiano seemed to be saving anything that was hit at him! 2-0 up, just under 10 minutes left and Olhanense haven't really done that much...i think it's safe to say we have 3 points tonight. Let this game finish and i'll watch Benfica-Braga and be hoping that one stays 0-0 and it'll be a good night of football for Porto!

I knew you'd score a late goal. Bloody hell!!
KingMessi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Benzema's goal. :coma:
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by KingMessi)
Benzema's goal. :coma:
Insane goal what a peach it was. When it happened my mouth dropped haha
KingMessi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Insane goal what a peach it was. When it happened my mouth dropped haha
Such glorious technique. Over to Barcelona now...
Cities
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Watching Barca game atm, interesting watching Bilbao play. They're practically man marking Barca, even when a Barca fullback moves to the centre to try and escape the man they don't pass it on to the CB they just follow them all the time. I've only seen Mascherano get anything close to a free run. It looks vulnerable when they lose possession though i.e the goal.
Cities
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Who was the guy who went down? Pretty pathetic.
aa22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ra-ra-ra)
I was beginning to think we'd never score a 2nd and it'd be a quite a nervy last few minutes because Fabiano seemed to be saving anything that was hit at him! 2-0 up, just under 10 minutes left and Olhanense haven't really done that much...i think it's safe to say we have 3 points tonight. Let this game finish and i'll watch Benfica-Braga and be hoping that one stays 0-0 and it'll be a good night of football for Porto!

I knew you'd score a late goal. Bloody hell!!
Olhanense were disappointing considering they played like monsters against us last week..

Well, anyway, what a match! We fully deserved that because Braga just defended and time-wasted all match, only playing on the counter-attack.

Tbh, I was getting worried that we weren't scoring despite our domination, but thankfully we got the penalty to break the deadlock.. I still expected Braga to come up with something because we're useless at defending leads, but GODDAMN am I glad we got that last minute winner. Celebrated it like mad.

It seems Miguel Vitor is ALSO injured now, he was playing so well and it was his chance to show all his ability.. very disappointed he's out

JJ talked about putting Emerson at centre-back against Chelsea, which is a recipe for disaster.. it will be extremely tough for us to beat Chelsea like this.
Capdevila has been excellent every time he's been called up lately, especially compared to Emerson.. I really wish JJ would play him more often..

Anyway... All that we need now is for Braga to draw against Porto and for Benfica to win their match.
JK.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
^ I would've said a draw was probably a fair result in that game, Braga did a great job of stifling your attack, particularly in the first half. It's not like you'd created chance after chance that Braga got away with or you had decisions go against you. I'd actually say they looked more dangerous on the counter than you did with periods of possession. No doubt it was a thrilling ending but I felt more sympathy for them than I felt pleased for your lot.

Thought I might as well post this as I guess a lot of people would otherwise miss it, Trezeguet showing he's still got it. :coma:

little_wizard123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Inter vs Genoa was interesting... Inter giving away three penalties.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (140)
18.52%
No (459)
60.71%
Not really bothered about them (157)
20.77%

Watched Threads