Opal House Residents Watch

This discussion is closed.
Darielle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
One down One to go! And It didn't go to disastorously. Okay, so I didn't ACTUALLY answer what the essay question said. But the marker will know I know other stuff about good faith and give me sympathy marks. And okay, so I managed to get myself confused ever so slightly on the problem question, mainly because It contained something I hadn't learnt. BUT ITS ALL OKAY.
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
OKAY! :eek:

i had a very funny dream last night. karen and simon why do i keep dreaming about you? its quite disturbing.

we were doing an exam together in this HUGEEEEE old grand ballroom hall type thing. and i was doing management so couldnt understand why i was in your biology exam. and i was sat next to karen, and simon sat on some big long bench all to himself. so just before the exam started, it was all pitch black, so me and karen ran over to simons bench, but some other girl had sat on the bench so we were really squished and couldnt move our arms to write. and then they shouted GO! so we thought they meant start the exam, but no! everyone stood up and started singing some national anthem which wasnt the national anthem. it was like a really uplifting song, might have been 'aint no mountain high enough'. and the room became really bright. anyway we were really confused. and then this girl in a green ball dress ran up the room shouting 'wait!' and then i woke up.
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lolololol Jen you are OFFICIALLY the cutest. You have special dreams like me! Now reeeeevision (again).
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Wooooooooooooo im all done
even packed all my stuff :p:
Going home soooooon
brak3n
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:indiff:
inferiormadbeing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:s:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:turtle: WHERE IS MY BOYFRIEND?

il me manque
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
On his way home? I bumped into him while he was packing up the car and it's a far long car journey. I do pity him - car journey in this weather.
brak3n
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Revision in this weather
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Darielle)
On his way home? I bumped into him while he was packing up the car and it's a far long car journey. I do pity him - car journey in this weather.

yah i know. ive not heard anything from him all day though. im bored!
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
you all seem a bit stroppy today! :eek:
brak3n
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Sowwee JenJen :hugs:
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by brak3n)
Sowwee JenJen :hugs:

:hugs: :suith:

dont apologise :hmmm: :p:

my parents have been out aaaaaaaaaallll day :hmpf: abandoning me as soon as i come back. smean to jen.
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
*cuddles jen*

I'm in actually a really good mood despite having another exam on Monday It's actually a subject I enjoy so I like revising it, yay!

And the graffitti on my wall made me happy. And smile.

ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY JEN <3

I wishhhhh you could be here for monday though. Going to bar one --> wok-mania --> rias flat for drinks --> back to mine for shower --> out to embrace --> back to rias for chips --> Sleep at about 4/5am
kinkajou
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
wow sounds super fun! i wish i could be there for monday too :p: have a brillll time

ooooh PHONE!
inferiormadbeing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Darielle)
*cuddles jen*

I'm in actually a really good mood despite having another exam on Monday It's actually a subject I enjoy so I like revising it, yay!

And the graffitti on my wall made me happy. And smile.

ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY JEN <3

I wishhhhh you could be here for monday though. Going to bar one --> wok-mania --> rias flat for drinks --> back to mine for shower --> out to embrace --> back to rias for chips --> Sleep at about 4/5am
Better not be waking Karen up when you get back Darielle! :hmmm:

Also no shleeping at Lazerquest!! :p:
Darielle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm sure I could have a little schnooze in a corner somewhere :p:

Of course I won't wake Kazzypops up :eek:

She's sleeping right now *pets* I named my flying giraffe on facebook after her <3
inferiormadbeing
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

Good.
brak3n
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Went to sleep at 6.30pm yesterday, for a bit of a nap.
Woke up at 12.10am...perhaps a bit more of a nap than I had intended.
Sent a text, then went back to sleep.
Woke up at 6.30am.
No more shleepiness

You named a flying giraffe after me?! How cool is that! I have a bit of a thing for giraffes you know. Even more so if they're flying ones.
But why does it say on Darielle's Facebook that Simon is ganging up on me with Darielle? :hmmm: What was that in aid of?
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I dont like my bed at home
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.65%
No (667)
60.69%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.66%

Watched Threads