Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humy369)
    where does he get new screwdrivers from?
    the tardis regrows them :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humy369)
    where does he get new screwdrivers from?
    Screwdrivers are really TARDIS poo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    the tardis regrows them :ninja:
    o...k got a really weird image from that. but thanks. i always wondered

ReputationRep:
    How fit was Karen Gillian in that episode

Oh the episode.... I caught the last 13 minutes or so : | thought Dr Who started at 6.45 *Epic faaail but the end was interesting :|

ReputationRep:
    It might be on iPlayer

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh! I just watched the trailer. Looks exciting. I really hope BBC America doesn't cut the special like they always cut down every single episode. Seriously. I have strong feelings of resentment towards their editing team. Not cool.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely liked the episode! Can't wait for series 6 (does anyone think Amy Pond is River Song?)

Can anyone explain how Katherine Jenkin's character singing stopped the ship from crashing?

ReputationRep:
    BBC America has the unfortunate handicap of having adverts, so it's inevitable that if they've only got a 60 minute slot, the episode will be cut down. If it's closer to an hour and a half, you're probably safe in it being the full version. If not, there are means to acquire such things :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    BBC America has the unfortunate handicap of having adverts, so it's inevitable that if they've only got a 60 minute slot, the episode will be cut down. If it's closer to an hour and a half, you're probably safe in it being the full version. If not, there are means to acquire such things :awesome:
    iplayer? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Architecture-er)
    iplayer? :teehee:
    The person in question mentions BBC America, which implies they're American (or at the very least no in the UK) which means no iPlayer. Unless they've finally brought out the BBC Worldwide iPlayer (which also has ad breaks )

In case people are interested in comparing and contrasting:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    In case people are interesting in comparing and contrasting:

SPECULATION:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    River is the Rani, that is her TARDIS which has been impounded by the American government, her "death" in the Library was similar to the Sylvester McCoy's Doctor's death.

ReputationRep:
    Considering the section in the trailer is a tighter shot, possibly from a different angle (considering where the characters are entering in both) and the fact that it can skew people's perceptions of it, it's kinda hard to compare and contrast. It does, however, have an almost identical console (with certain things seeming different possibly because the lights aren't on. The pattern on the floor, under the console, however, is different.

The Silence ships?

ReputationRep:
    I thought the Christmas special was brilliant, only just got round to watching it because my sister called dibs on watching the Soaps on ITV at that time

I loved the moment where me see the doctor appear in the recorded video.

ReputationRep:
    I liked the christmas ep only got round to watching today as I had to eat with my damn family on christmas day rather than watch it :giggle: I also as I have a bit ore cash have ordered a new sonic screwdriver pen :ninja: my old one which I found in a lecture theatre ran out a while back so been wanting to get a new one :laugh:

(Original post by JWH)
    I liked the christmas ep only got round to watching today as I had to eat with my damn family on christmas day rather than watch it :giggle: I also as I have a bit ore cash have ordered a new sonic screwdriver pen :ninja: my old one which I found in a lecture theatre ran out a while back so been wanting to get a new one :laugh:
    Oh where did you get the pen from and does it work like a normal pen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Oh where did you get the pen from and does it work like a normal pen?
    Well the last one I got worked like a pen the bottom bit pulled off and it had a light on it but didn't make any noise's but I didn't complain as I had found it randomly :giggle: the new one is the new matt smith sonic and I got it from amazon and from what I saw of the description it works perfectly like a normal pen and the light and noise's work. I don't really care about the noise I just like the light it's fun to annoy people with :laugh: sadly it also said it cannot be used in emergency time travelling issue's which made me a bit sad :sad: and the old one can't door's believe me I've tried :laugh:

(Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Considering the section in the trailer is a tighter shot, possibly from a different angle (considering where the characters are entering in both) and the fact that it can skew people's perceptions of it, it's kinda hard to compare and contrast. It does, however, have an almost identical console (with certain things seeming different possibly because the lights aren't on. The pattern on the floor, under the console, however, is different.

The Silence ships?
    I think the main point of observation is the colour. Possibly since it does sound like there is more than one. But then why would they show something which is crucial in a later episode in a trailer for part 1 of the series? :holmes:

I have the all the trailer pics if anyone wants me to post them up?

ReputationRep:
    Badgers are Cool.

That is all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    I think the main point of observation is the colour. Possibly since it does sound like there is more than one. But then why would they show something which is crucial in a later episode in a trailer for part 1 of the series? :holmes:

I have the all the trailer pics if anyone wants me to post them up?
    A source I'm looking at suggests that all of the bits in the trailer are from the first four episodes (with Nazis and the Cavaliers being from the same one) so... no idea where the ship places... Perhaps in episode 3, with the cavaliers and Nazis, since that seems to have multiple time periods, and the ship is time-based.

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/doctor-who-...htm#more-13562

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.