The Insomniacs Society Watch

nuttygirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ethereal)
CasperTom, you are posting non-natural redheads again! Face it, you like chemicals!!
Karen Gillan is natural :yep:

MrCasperTom
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ethereal)
CasperTom, you are posting non-natural redheads again! Face it, you like chemicals!!
What nuttygirl said. To be honest I'm posting pictures that were sent to me. I know Hayley Williams isn't natural (which is funny considering out of the three its the least I liked) and the other one is pure sexy anyway.

Also it would be widely innapropriate if I posted a link to the FB profile of the natural redhead that I know and think is hot

(Original post by nuttygirl)
And I think people called Tom are :awesome:

:teehee:
:woo:

Although I know like 3 other Toms :lol:
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MrCasperTom)
What nuttygirl said. To be honest I'm posting pictures that were sent to me. I know Hayley Williams isn't natural (which is funny considering out of the three its the least I liked) and the other one is pure sexy anyway.

Also it would be widely innapropriate if I posted a link to the FB profile of the natural redhead that I know and think is hot

:woo:

Although I know like 3 other Toms :lol:
They are probably all great :yeah:
MrCasperTom
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by nuttygirl)
They are probably all great :yeah:
Not as awesome as me :awesome:

I kid I kid.

Or do I :ninja:

In other news my insomnia has made me find the horrors of formspring... and then sign up to it :o:
Ethereal
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
wtf is formspring?

My insomnia is worse atm, but it's my own choice. The night terrors are back so I'm avoiding sleep.
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Not as awesome as me :awesome:

I kid I kid.

Or do I :ninja:

In other news my insomnia has made me find the horrors of formspring... and then sign up to it :o:
Of course not dear.

Formspring? :hmmmm: What's that?
MrCasperTom
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's a place where people can ask questions anonymously to you. While it can be entertaining, as with all things on the internet, you get some real morons of there.

I'll link you to my profile so ya can get the idea - http://www.formspring.me/MrCasperTom
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's a place where people can ask questions anonymously to you. While it can be entertaining, as with all things on the internet, you get some real morons of there.

I'll link you to my profile so ya can get the idea - http://www.formspring.me/MrCasperTom
Looks like a good thing to do when you're bored
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
:evilbanana:
Aemiliana
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Can I join? :puppyeyes: I (obviously) can't sleep at the moment and this seem like one of the more night-time active threads :teehee:
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by steffi.alexa)
Can I join? :puppyeyes: I (obviously) can't sleep at the moment and this seem like one of the more night-time active threads :teehee:
Of course you can :awesome:

Sometimes it's active at night time but at the moment everyone's being traitorous and sleeping :hmmm:
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
(Original post by secretmessages)
Of course you can :awesome:

Sometimes it's active at night time but at the moment everyone's being traitorous and sleeping :hmmm:
Yay :woo:

All of my insomniac friends are also traitors :sad: I guess this isn't a good night for insomniacs then?
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
Yay :woo:

All of my insomniac friends are also traitors :sad: I guess this isn't a good night for insomniacs then?
Seemingly not :sad:

I'm going to be a traitor too and head off to bed :teehee: Enjoy the rest of your evening :hugs:
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
Seemingly not :sad:

I'm going to be a traitor too and head off to bed :teehee: Enjoy the rest of your evening :hugs:
Night! Haha, I will. I'm contemplating not even trying to sleep because I have to get up early. :rolleyes:
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
I still haven't managed to fall asleep :nothing: I still don't feel tired. :erm: Hopefully I'll manage to be a traitor to all insomniacs and get an early night. Yeah, right :p:
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
I still haven't managed to fall asleep :nothing: I still don't feel tired. :erm: Hopefully I'll manage to be a traitor to all insomniacs and get an early night. Yeah, right :p:
:zomg: You haven't slept all night?
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
:zomg: You haven't slept all night?
No. Second time I've done it in the past 3 days as well. My poor Mum's getting the brunt of it as I'm now getting snappy, just not tired :sad:

Did you manage to sleep well?
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
No. Second time I've done it in the past 3 days as well. My poor Mum's getting the brunt of it as I'm now getting snappy, just not tired :sad:

Did you manage to sleep well?
:console: You'll get your tiredness back eventually :yep:

I slept for a bit, but now we have builders outside making lots of noise :dry: so I'm awake now :p:

Any plans for the day?
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
:console: You'll get your tiredness back eventually :yep:

I slept for a bit, but now we have builders outside making lots of noise :dry: so I'm awake now :p:

Any plans for the day?
I hope so haha.

We have builders outside too! They are such noisy buggers :o:

Nope. I've done everything I'd planned for today already :sad: You?
secretmessages
Report 8 years ago
I hope so haha.

We have builders outside too! They are such noisy buggers :o:

Nope. I've done everything I'd planned for today already :sad: You?
Ah well at least you can relax for the day then

I have nothing specific planned but there are things I should be doing like going over some uni stuff and transferring the rest of my music to my phone :sadnod: Might go the shop for some lunch?

I AM SO BORED
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (308)
37.52%
No - but I will (63)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (61)
7.43%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (389)
47.38%

Watched Threads