how many members would you get :awesome:
      On TSR? Loads.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by SB_Vision)
      why not it seems fun :awesome:
      Good. I'll be making it some time this week :smug:

(Original post by JayAyy)
        Hmm. I'd go with the cheaper option then :yep:
        If you ever ned money, just holla at James (even though he is broke :facepalm2:)
        :sad: True. I wanna see how much I'm getting this term but it wont let me :unimpressed:
        • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
        http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/memb...ussions_latest

Oh wow, a parody troll

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by yoyo462001)
        It's weird how in your profile pic the pic was taken in broad daylight yet you appear like just a big black shadow, can't even see your face just eyes and teeth. Shouldn't have put that vaseline on before you went into the sun. :nope:
        This is why she bullies you, yoyo :sigh:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Loz17)
        :sad: True. I wanna see how much I'm getting this term but it wont let me :unimpressed:
        Do you know how much your loan is? I think it's constant throughout the three terms :yep:

Do you know how much your loan is? I think it's constant throughout the three terms :yep:
          Its not. I know its not :sad:

I get £3500 ish I think. Bare minimum.

ReputationRep:
          I saw the thread they made earlier. Trolling is getting terrible these days :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by + polarity -)
          On TSR? Loads.
          fair enough

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Loz17)

Damn :console:
          Them *****ez need to hurry up and pay you tbh

Damn :console:
            Them *****ez need to hurry up and pay you tbh
            1st day of term. Aparently I have an automated accomadation payment that day too so I need to stop them and I'll pay it as soon as I get the wages through from my work over Xmas!

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Loz17)

I'm going to be looking for a new place for next year, just in case my landlord decides to make us pay for our bills separately from the rent. Turns out that would be quite unaffordable.

Have you decided who you're living with? I'm going to have a chat with a a few friends and see what they think, I'm not sure they could stay there either. Though I'll miss that gigantic bedroom and the massive living room.

Though I won't miss the mess in the kitchen. How people can stack eight pans full of water and god-knows what else in the sink with different types of cutlery all suck in it is just beyond me.

ReputationRep:
            :pierre:

Did your internet froze after my gracious post on this thread?

:smug:

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Loz17)
            1st day of term. Aparently I have an automated accomadation payment that day too so I need to stop them and I'll pay it as soon as I get the wages through from my work over Xmas!
            Automated? What happened to the good old days where you go up to the reception and pay?!

Hopefully you will have enough to survive

(Original post by ussumane)
            :pierre:

Did your internet froze after my gracious post on this thread?

:smug:
            Nah. You're pathetic tbh :smug:

Good. I'll be making it some time this week :smug:
              I'll keep an eye out :wink2:

Please, please make sure you put a pic on though otherwise you'll either get a random one or it be rejected and you to make another.

Horray for being a groups mod :sexface:

ReputationRep:
              (Original post by Loz17)
              I'll keep an eye out :wink2:

Please, please make sure you put a pic on though otherwise you'll either get a random one or it be rejected and you to make another.

Horray for being a groups mod :sexface:
              I'm glad I know people in high places, like you :smug:

Thanks for the advice as ever :sexface:

(Original post by aliluvschoc)
                  I'm going to be looking for a new place for next year, just in case my landlord decides to make us pay for our bills separately from the rent. Turns out that would be quite unaffordable.

Have you decided who you're living with? I'm going to have a chat with a a few friends and see what they think, I'm not sure they could stay there either. Though I'll miss that gigantic bedroom and the massive living room.

Though I won't miss the mess in the kitchen. How people can stack eight pans full of water and god-knows what else in the sink with different types of cutlery all suck in it is just beyond me.
                  4 or 5 definates. I've not really spoken about the possible 6th so if it backfires we can prob get you somewhere

Just be warned one of the guys likes loud music. Pretty much all of us wil be 2nd year apart from him though so we'll tell him to STHU often :wink2:

Urgh I know. Ours is a mess sometimes and I've actually cleaned up my friends in Parkwood flats before coz they has one side (their kitchen is about as large ar yours) piles up with dishes, as well as both sinks!
                  I'm glad I know people in high places, like you :smug:

Thanks for the advice as ever :sexface:
                  Tis helpful :p:

No problems

(Original post by Loz17)
                    saaaaame

ReputationRep:
                    (Original post by Loz17)
                    4 or 5 definates. I've not really spoken about the possible 6th so if it backfires we can prob get you somewhere

Just be warned one of the guys likes loud music. Pretty much all of us wil be 2nd year apart from him though so we'll tell him to STHU often :wink2:

Urgh I know. Ours is a mess sometimes and I've actually cleaned up my friends in Parkwood flats before coz they has one side (their kitchen is about as large ar yours) piles up with dishes, as well as both sinks!
                    Nuh I'll not be tagging on, I just wondered is all. I'll be looking for somewhere pretty specific anyway, a double bed is a must in case Sammy gets a placement up in Kent.

I think I'll start looking around the end of January (though that's pretty early), you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
                  Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
                  Useful resources
                  AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
                • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
                  Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.