Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Amellia123)
    Hahaha oh right okay - I probably wouldn't have been able to understand!! :lol:

:ahee:
    As you don't study french, and it was a difficult french for a non native so yeah I think you would not haha :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    As you don't study french, and it was a difficult french for a non native so yeah I think you would not haha :3

Haha okay then I did it at GCSE but I haven't really practiced French Speaking much since then!!

:ahee: Chocolate time!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha oh right I see - at school I always tend be so hungry!!! :lol: Haha The Matrix in search for her luncheon

Aww that's not too bad Not as early as usual!!
    Haha same! :rofl: and The Matrix has just finished her second meal of the day

Haha yeah...only got about 5 hours of sleep through! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha okay then I did it at GCSE but I haven't really practiced French Speaking much since then!!

:ahee: Chocolate time!!
    Yes you told me about GCSE, well the only way to find out is for you to read, tbh if I were you I'd be too lazy to read :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha same! :rofl: and The Matrix has just finished her second meal of the day

Haha yeah...only got about 5 hours of sleep through! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha :rofl: Ooo nice!! (and same!!)! What did Miss Matrix have for her second meal?

Aw no!! Wow you must be so tired! Unless you don't need much sleep anyways? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yes you told me about GCSE, well the only way to find out is for you to read, tbh if I were you I'd be too lazy to read :lol:

Haha yeah.... and yes Amellia is to lazy to read :lol: :ahee: I'm even too lazy to read English :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Haha :rofl: Ooo nice!! (and same!!)! What did Miss Matrix have for her second meal?

Aw no!! Wow you must be so tired! Unless you don't need much sleep anyways? :eek:
    Oooooh!!!:ahee: Haha I went for the extra healthy option of a bacon sandwich:mmm: What did Commander Aryad Hades have?

Oh I do get tired but I've adapted since I started not getting enough sleep so I'm alright. I usually get about six hours of sleep on a good night anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah.... and yes Amellia is to lazy to read :lol: :ahee: I'm even too lazy to read English :rofl:
    :lol:
    I'm dying with this :ahee: face :lol:

:ahee: :ahee:

ReputationRep:

FrenchUnicorn! Hi!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

FrenchUnicorn! Hi!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Saluuuuuuuut :jumphug: how are you ?

ReputationRep:
    Saluuuuuuuut :jumphug: how are you ?
    Salut! Great thanks, and you? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Hahaha same :lol: its such a goofy face :ahee:

Oooooh!!!:ahee: Haha I went for the extra healthy option of a bacon sandwich:mmm: What did Commander Aryad Hades have?

Oh I do get tired but I've adapted since I started not getting enough sleep so I'm alright. I usually get about six hours of sleep on a good night anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha Oooooooh indeed!! Sounds yummy Miss Matrix!!! :ahee: Commander made herself a grilled cheese and tomato panini

Ahh right okay - that's not too bad then!! I think I should probably break the habit of 9-10 hours sleep to be honest six hours is fine My dad gets worried as he only gets like 4-5 which is apparently linked to dementia? (he is a bit of an insomniac!)

Salut! Great thanks, and you? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same thanks \o/
    Any plans for today :awesome: ?

Hahaha same :lol: its such a goofy face :ahee:
    :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm sorry I can't stop :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I need some advice on my French GCSE. Basically, I'm really rubbish at French and even though it's my first year of GCSE (year 10) I have already decided that I am not going to progress much. My French teacher predicted me an A at parents evening for some reason (but I think that's just becuse my mum intimidates everyone) even though I haven't got higher than a D on any exams or GCSE I've done so far. After asking my teachers for extra support they simply said," just study what we have done in class" which I have done and not made any progression. I've already talked to my mum about getting a tutor and she looked into it but found that's he could not afford to get me extra tutoring which kind of sucks but I guess I wil have to deal with. She has also asked my head of year if I could drop French but turns out I can't do that either.

I don't know what to do anymore....

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha Oooooooh indeed!! Sounds yummy Miss Matrix!!! :ahee: Commander made herself a grilled cheese and tomato panini

Ahh right okay - that's not too bad then!! I think I should probably break the habit of 9-10 hours sleep to be honest six hours is fine My dad gets worried as he only gets like 4-5 which is apparently linked to dementia? (he is a bit of an insomniac!)
    It was! Oooh that sure does sound delicious!

Yeah, that's a good amount of sleep! :yep: awwww yeah he'll need to get more sleep. We can't have him lacking concentration during his chess matches now, can we?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same thanks \o/

Spoiler:
    Show
    Urmm...homework and TSR:mmm:
    You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same thanks \o/

Spoiler:
    Show
    Its okay Frecnhie...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    neither can I!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee::ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee::ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:
    :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:
    :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:
    :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:
    :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:
    :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:
    :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    It was! Oooh that sure does sound delicious!

Yeah, that's a good amount of sleep! :yep: awwww yeah he'll need to get more sleep. We can't have him lacking concentration during his chess matches now, can we?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha aww good good! it was - and I was ready for it!!

I guess so - at uni ill get significantly less though :rofl: No we cant - but I don't mind if it means I can win!!!

Urmm...homework and TSR:mmm:
    You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck with homework ^.^ !

Just chilling for me :P
    What you up to ?

Its okay Frecnhie...
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Haha aww good good! it was - and I was ready for it!!

I guess so - at uni ill get significantly less though :rofl: No we cant - but I don't mind if it means I can win!!!
    Yes, take that little Amellia! :rofl:

Haha very sly there! I guess you're dad is just unfortunate

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.