Madjackismad
Badges: 13
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Kirsteneg)
Spoiler:
Show
Unconditional from Aberdeen :awesome:

:sigh: something at least...
Ey...you have an unconditional from Glasgow, what do you mean by "something"? :p:

Congrats. :awesome:
Pedrobear
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Madjackismad)
How are you my bro?

Imagine we were related. It would be like a Spanish soap opera.
:rofl: What?! ahah

Pretty low to be honest. :sad:

Spoiler:
Show
On a slightly, almost positive note I am now faintly considering a gap year after a lengthy chat with an old mate last night (on the subject of, y'know). My personal working title is 'Pedro and co. do Tokyo' :awesome:

How's things going on your end?
Kirsteneg
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ey...you have an unconditional from Glasgow, what do you mean by "something"? :p:

Congrats. :awesome:
Thanks. I'm not going to get into it on here. :sigh:
Ronar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Spoiler:
Show

Watch out for rosie lol
Madjackismad
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pedrobear)
:rofl: What?! ahah

Pretty low to be honest. :sad:

Spoiler:
Show
On a slightly, almost positive note I am now faintly considering a gap year after a lengthy chat with an old mate last night (on the subject of, y'know). My personal working title is 'Pedro and co. do Tokyo' :awesome:

How's things going on your end?
I've been to Tokyo, insanely cool. Absolutely jam-packed with people though.

Are you sure you want to do a gap year? Would be quite a bit of money to fly all the way to Japan.

Talked to her yet?

Things are great on my end, well, apart from worrying about getting the Christmas presents on time and schoolwork done in time for end of term etc.
rosie9391
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No snow over here, just ice. Today, at lunchtime (6th years get out early for lunch on Fridays) me and my friends were walking up to Subway (:sexface:) and my friend fell right on his arse and because we need to walk up this steep slope, he skidded down a bit. :rofl: His blazer was a mess. :rofl:
:rofl: I'm awful for laughing at people falling in the snow - we have a steep drive and mum often ends on her arse with a scream, once she couldn't get up so had to crawl up to the door. :p:
Kirsteneg
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ronar)
Watch out for rosie lol
God, I know.
Ronar
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
God, I know.
If anyone ****s off stirling I go all arghwaargh :p:

s'rong with aberdeen anyway
rosie9391
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Spoiler:
Show

:party: :awesome: :woo:

Seriously though if you want to talk about anything I'll listen, hope your ok. :hugs:
TheUnbeliever
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by LuhLah)
Did you know that I'll be doing the same level maths as you when I go to uni :daydreaming:

Isn't that weird :daydreaming:
You'll be doing completely and utterly different maths, more to the point. :p:
Pedrobear
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've been to Tokyo, insanely cool. Absolutely jam-packed with people though.

Are you sure you want to do a gap year? Would be quite a bit of money to fly all the way to Japan.

Talked to her yet?

Things are great on my end, well, apart from worrying about getting the Christmas presents on time and schoolwork done in time for end of term etc.
Yeah -- remember how I mentioned ages ago that I'd given up a few things to stay with her? This was one of them. I'd always wanted to travel for a bit - alone, really - but over time swept it under the rug after things got so intense with her. Yeah I've considered the expenses... HK/mainland China would be another option. I've got savings. Not sure yet though. Still holding out one little glimmer of hope for peace to be restored.

Mhm, phoned tonight. Not worth going into... I literally (so unmanly :bubbles:) cried my heart out and nothing's changed... maybe time to face facts, sigh.

haha yeah, you were right before about Glasgow at this time of year, I remember it last year. Queue at HMV was absolutely mental.

Spoiler:
Show
but I waited in it... since it was for her. :sad: :awesome:

Glad to hear about the "friendship". :sexface: Second date ahead? :awesome:

edit: how's your dissertation coming along (AH English)? Mine's is about betrayal. Fancy that eh. :awesome:
Madjackismad
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by rosie9391)
:rofl: I'm awful for laughing at people falling in the snow - we have a steep drive and mum often ends on her arse with a scream, once she couldn't get up so had to crawl up to the door. :p:
:rofl:

I laugh at everything. I laugh in awkward situations (more nervous). I laugh when the teacher is in a near state of hysteria and is about to have a heart attack from shouting at the class. I laugh when people fall over, like that one time my cousin was over and I had this bunk bed thing when I was younger and she was on top, leaning over the barrier bit and she did a somersault onto the ground.

I can't help myself.
Kirsteneg
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ronar)
If anyone ****s off stirling I go all arghwaargh :p:

s'rong with aberdeen anyway
Nothing. I live round there. :yep:
rosie9391
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ronar)
Watch out for rosie lol
:ninja:
Don't think she was ****ging it off though.

God, I know.
Ronar
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nothing. I live round there. :yep:
Aw :p: lol
Madjackismad
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pedrobear)
Yeah -- remember how I mentioned ages ago that I'd given up a few things to stay with her? This was one of them. I'd always wanted to travel for a bit - alone, really - but over time swept it under the rug after things got so intense with her. Yeah I've considered the expenses... HK/mainland China would be another option. I've got savings. Not sure yet though. Still holding out one little glimmer of hope for peace to be restored.

Mhm, phoned tonight. Not worth going into... I literally (so unmanly :bubbles:) cried my heart out and nothing's changed... maybe time to face facts, sigh.

haha yeah, you were right before about Glasgow at this time of year, I remember it last year. Queue at HMV was absolutely mental.

Spoiler:
Show
but I waited in it... since it was for her. :sad: :awesome:

Glad to hear about the "friendship". :sexface: Second date ahead? :awesome:
More like fourth date. :p:

You should at least talk about it with her. Do you know for definite why she dumped you? Ask her if she would reconsider. You both were in love with each other for a long time, that's something that can't be dropped quickly, it takes a while to fade away.

Fair enough with the gap year. :yep:

Last year seemed like a stroll in the haymarket compared to tonight. The Apple store was jam packed at 5 tonight, I couldn't get my dad his iPhone case.

I also passed my ex, I sorta kept low and hid. For some reason.
Ronar
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm getting uninvited from parties because my ex doesnt want to see me :sexface:

I'm going to be the perfect woman just to spite him when i do see him haahahhhhaha
Madjackismad
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ronar)
I'm getting uninvited from parties because my ex doesnt want to see me :sexface:

I'm going to be the perfect woman just to spite him when i do see him haahahhhhaha
You're invited to mine. I throw the best in EK. :awesome:

Why is he being a ****? It's a party, pretty easy to avoid each other.
Pedrobear
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
More like fourth date. :p:

You should at least talk about it with her. Do you know for definite why she dumped you? Ask her if she would reconsider. You both were in love with each other for a long time, that's something that can't be dropped quickly, it takes a while to fade away.

Fair enough with the gap year. :yep:

Last year seemed like a stroll in the haymarket compared to tonight. The Apple store was jam packed at 5 tonight, I couldn't get my dad his iPhone case.

I also passed my ex, I sorta kept low and hid. For some reason.
Just so many stupid little arguments and stuff building up over the months to reach a breaking point. The most jarring thing is that I know damn well we could get over it and be fine again, but her line at the moment is that I've had too many chances, which is fair enough really and I can't argue with it. Although I want to. :awesome: (:sigh:)

Fourth? Smooth... :p: Is it too early for a big Xmas present for her?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1621)
79.15%
Leave (427)
20.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise