The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ipswichblade
They may be more relaxed now though...no pressure on them to get anything at all from anyone including their own fans. We will see.

That's true, I suppose. But then you have your own game against the mighty Stevenage to worry about as well on Saturday. I got my ticket today so I'm looking forward to it. Confident? How much do you think the inward issues hanging over your club at the moment will affect your performance?
Original post by Introvert2020
That's true, I suppose. But then you have your own game against the mighty Stevenage to worry about as well on Saturday. I got my ticket today so I'm looking forward to it. Confident? How much do you think the inward issues hanging over your club at the moment will affect your performance?

It won't affect us now. Wilson has had over a week to get the players ready whereas for the MK Dons game, he had less than 24 hours.

It all depends how Wednesday do. If they lose or draw I think we will win on Saturday. It's going to be a sell out with thousands of home fans getting behind the team.
Well I must admit Utd have a slight striker issue now so the pressure is on for the blades. On the bright side either way its going to be an nailbiting finish for us and utd :smile:
Original post by nixonsjellybeans
Well I must admit Utd have a slight striker issue now so the pressure is on for the blades. On the bright side either way its going to be an nailbiting finish for us and utd :smile:

Indeed. We still have goals elsewhere though so hoping a midfielder can be the hero Saturday. Williamson must be favourite as he is in double figures for this season.
Reply 6964
United will go up, Wednesday always fail cuz they are ****, ched evans was unlucky man
Original post by SOTV
United will go up, Wednesday always fail cuz they are ****, ched evans was unlucky man

How so?
Reply 6966
Original post by Alofleicester
How so?

the girl probably wanted to do a footballer to boost her ego but probably had a boyfriend anyway, to cover up her guilt after she cried rape
Original post by SOTV
the girl probably wanted to do a footballer to boost her ego but probably had a boyfriend anyway, to cover up her guilt after she cried rape

So then, why was MacDonald found innocent and Evans guilty?
Reply 6968
Original post by Alofleicester
So then, why was MacDonald found innocent and Evans guilty?

mcdonald shagged her too maybe she liked him a bit more and wanted to keep him as an option
Reply 6969
Original post by SOTV

Thank you for your intelligent contribution to the conversation
Final day of the Championship season. Interesting who will be in the play offs.

Police probably hoping Cardiff don't end up meeting West Ham.
Original post by cloop
Thank you for your intelligent contribution to the conversation

Not even worth replying to!

On to today's games....come on Blades! Hopefully Brentford can do us a favour first. It probably will go to the final game though. We got to concentrate on our own game and get the 3 points. It's a sell out and on SKY so hoping for better than what usually happens in this situation!
Cardiff are losing, i will be in tears of joy if boro make the play offs.
Glad to see Southampton come up. Should do well next year. :yy:

The play-offs are looking rather tasty though. :sogood:

Cardiff-Blackpool final, with Cardiff getting revenge and promotion. Might actually put money on it.
Yep, well done Saints!

Come on Brentford!!!!
Well, pressure all on Wednesday now next weekend. They were lucky to win today from what I hear (from both sides) so it's obviously meant to be. Them for 2nd and us in the play offs. We never win the play offs, just hope Wilson can turn this around.

Our game tonight a great advert for League 1 football. Better than the West Ham game they showed earlier that is for sure.
Well, went out on a high at least.

Last minute winner from a youth-teamer on his debut, that'll do nicely, even if I've no idea how to pronounce his name.

Harry Panayiotou - pan-a-ye-o-two?
Original post by ipswichblade
Well, pressure all on Wednesday now next weekend. They were lucky to win today from what I hear (from both sides) so it's obviously meant to be. Them for 2nd and us in the play offs. We never win the play offs, just hope Wilson can turn this around.

Our game tonight a great advert for League 1 football. Better than the West Ham game they showed earlier that is for sure.

Pressures on us both by the looks of things, this week was bad enough at causing stress I dread next week haha
Well we've been due some luck in recent years perhaps this is overdue pay
Original post by nixonsjellybeans
Pressures on us both by the looks of things, this week was bad enough at causing stress I dread next week haha
Well we've been due some luck in recent years perhaps this is overdue pay

No pressure on the Blades now. Nobody expects us to get 2nd as it's in Wednesday's hands. All the pressure now on Wednesday! We go to Exeter and win the game and hope...all we can do. :biggrin:
Had a good time at Sheffield United today, shame we went from 2-0 up to 2-2 but it was a great attacking display from both sides.

In an ideal world, I think both would've got three points! :P