Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Oh wow! That's some trip! :eek:
    It's definitely been amazing for me so far, I've had so much support from all the people I've been involved with. :love:
    Oh no. I'm sorry to hear that. :hugs: But glad your boyfriend is there for you. Stay strong. :hugs:
    was hard work but fun, i went as a leader, 16 hour coach trip there and back :eek: but it was a fun weekend.
    iv met people from all over the country at different guiding events which is awesome. you can akways find support in guiding how ever high up you go

im managed to get through the night, with only tears which i guess is good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :penguinhug:

You still wanting to go up to Edinburgh by the way? My internet died and we never got back to talking about it...
    Sort of yes, I just didnt want to bother you about it

(Original post by Anonymous)
    :jumphug: :jumphug: Well, you know where I am! :yep: :penguinhug: And I can give virtual hugs, even though I know they're not the same. :no: I know what you mean about maybe caring too much about your impact on other people - I definitely do it too. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not to do, or if you can care about your impact on other people too much. It's good you're considerate, just don't do it to the detriment of yourself or your wellbeing. I used to be told that I was too selfless and cared too much about affecting other people... I've no idea what I'm trying to say here to be perfectly honest, but still. Have more hugs.

:jumphug: :hugs: :penguinhug: :lovehug:
    :hugs:
    Sorry I never replied to your PM btw, but I'm glad it wasn't too awful or anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sultana)
    Sort of yes, I just didnt want to bother you about it
    Is ok, I hadn't forgotten or anything - just obviously it's been hard to find time to talk lately. PM me/give me a poke on skype and we can discuss it again.

ReputationRep:
    Is ok, I hadn't forgotten or anything - just obviously it's been hard to find time to talk lately. PM me/give me a poke on skype and we can discuss it again.
    er really not possible :ashamed:
    I'm online quite a bit so if you see me and you're free say hello? That way its you bothering me

ReputationRep:
    er really not possible :ashamed:
    I'm online quite a bit so if you see me and you're free say hello? That way its you bothering me
    Sure.

:hugs:
    Sorry I never replied to your PM btw, but I'm glad it wasn't too awful or anything.
    No worries. I still don't know what to make of it, I got in such a state.

ReputationRep:
    my thoughts havnt been very rational recently and its scarring the crap out of me.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    iv either been having bad ED thoughts
    or other very bad thoughts going through my head, which i dont like.

im meant to be a completely rational human being that can perfom adult tasks and sorting out an adult life.
    but instead i spend my nights crying and my days somehow passing as a human being.
    holding a conversation seems imposible today, its only me and my step dad for the next 22 hours or so, and i so cant cope with that.

i cant even run anywhere though.

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, I can't seem to shift the low mood. I have some idea as to way I feel
    This way but it's out of my control. So any mood lifting advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    feeling incredibly low

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 08batee)
    feeling incredibly low
    can PM me if you need hun, im free ALL night and will welcome anyone chatting to me

ReputationRep:
    Scared. Very worried about going back to work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    can PM me if you need hun, im free ALL night and will welcome anyone chatting to me
    Thanks hun. Feeling pretty much non functional atm but if I feel slightly better then I will do. Hope you're okay.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks hun. Feeling pretty much non functional atm but if I feel slightly better then I will do. Hope you're okay.
    :hugs: hope things get much better

urrm im about to enter breakdown tonight, my mum left home at like 2pm for a 24 hour shift, and my step dads told me hes going out TONIGHT he hasnt been out on a saturday in ages why tonight, im home alone, i deffinately cant cope with being home alone at night :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: hope things get much better

urrm im about to enter breakdown tonight, my mum left home at like 2pm for a 24 hour shift, and my step dads told me hes going out TONIGHT he hasnt been out on a saturday in ages why tonight, im home alone, i deffinately cant cope with being home alone at night :cry2:
    :hugs: can you talk to Rory on Skype to make you feel less alone? Or invite someone round?

Literally dissolving already. Night times are so ****ing hard and im frustrated. I'm frustrated with people around me in real life and frustrated mainly at myself. cant cope on any level and im sick and tired. just need to rant cause im halfway between sobbing and screaming.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: can you talk to Rory on Skype to make you feel less alone? Or invite someone round?

Literally dissolving already. Night times are so ****ing hard and im frustrated. I'm frustrated with people around me in real life and frustrated mainly at myself. cant cope on any level and im sick and tired. just need to rant cause im halfway between sobbing and screaming.
    hes asleep, left him a text, but i dunno when hell wake up
    i have no one round here, and those people i do have cant drive and neither can i :cry2:

hope things will be ok hun :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Argh meant to be playing hockey tonight, terrified about it. I don't know why I sign myself up for stuff - I always get really scared beforehand. There will be actual real live people there who I'll have to talk to. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Argh meant to be playing hockey tonight, terrified about it. I don't know why I sign myself up for stuff - I always get really scared beforehand. There will be actual real live people there who I'll have to talk to. :afraid:
    Good luck, you'll be great! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    could prehaps go for a little bit?
    because you really enjoy hockey, even if its to stand on the sideline and watch?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, you'll be great! :yep:
    I hope so. :afraid:

How're the mice? Warmed up to you yet?

could prehaps go for a little bit?
    because you really enjoy hockey, even if its to stand on the sideline and watch?
    I think I'd feel a bit embarrassed dragging all my kit there then watching from the side. Also can't play for only a little while as we'll be in teams and everyone will hate me if I leave my team one player down. My wife said to go, look around to see who's there and then leave if I don't feel I can do it which seems fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    hes asleep, left him a text, but i dunno when hell wake up
    i have no one round here, and those people i do have cant drive and neither can i :cry2:

hope things will be ok hun :hugs:
    :console: Try and stay distracted as best as you can to keep your mind preoccupied. How about watching TV or youtube videos?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.