Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LosingDogs)
    Just googled:

"Swift lives between a duplex penthouse in Tribeca, New York City, a three-bedroom cottage in Beverly Hills, California and a duplex penthouse in Midtown Nashville, Tennessee."

There's my destination sorted :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Taylor Swift is a solid 9/10 alright, got that pale dainty tall look with legs all the day up to her ass. :coma:

Personality is 0/10 though tbh

ReputationRep:
    Wish I grew up in a small town in Texas and played high school ball.

(Original post by Zürich)
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Wish I grew up in a small town in Texas and played high school ball.

No
    Imagine asking Taylor Swift to collect the dry cleaning for you as a favour or something, full on drama every day of your life over nothing. Cant stand that

ReputationRep:
    Imagine asking Taylor Swift to collect the dry cleaning for you as a favour or something, full on drama every day of your life over nothing. Cant stand that
    So. She'd make a song about it. At least you'd be a reference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    :lol: not the only thing she'll be wearing
    I rarely use this expression, but I lolled.

(Original post by hayles101)
    - And last but not least...arrogance. The WORST one of all. You can be flirty, confident with a girl. We like that. But please do not walk up to me in a bar in your all saints top and comb over and talk to me about how you play for Newcastle and drive a Mercedes. That **** won't wash with me love, I'm a football fountain of knowledge

I also never understand why girls start seeing a guy whilst he already has a girlfriend, then when that ends and they become a 'proper couple' she is shocked and devastated when she catches him doing the same to her?! I mean really what did you expect :rolleyes:

Turned into a right little rant didn't it!
    Hayles. I'm curious so I have to ask. Whenever you write about dating/relationships, you seem to always write in past tense. I can only assume that you were "available" on the dating scene a while back, but now you are settled down with a nice wholesome gentleman. Perhaps he is the housewife, whilst you are off being a power business woman?

I can imagine a chap on a night out trying to give you a lecture on football, and then you turn round and destroy him. Women that like football are a rare breed in Eboracum's circle. Not a single girl on my uni course that I know (which is lots) likes football, a sad state of affairs. Eboracum respects Hayles 101.

100% agree with the networking bull****, it's for sure about who you know and what you know. At my uni those who got top placement jobs (e.g Goldmann, paying £35k as a placement student wtf) had either dads or dads friends and associates in managerial positions. Noticed that it's only usually close family and friends who are willing to help, which I guess why you commonly find parents and children in the same field (my dad works unrelated to Finance so no help there!)
    Exactly man, I staunchly agree with you. Out of interest, which type of test do you find the toughest? I find SJT reasonable, but I'm poor at Verbal Reasoning (Usually get around 20/30), not enough practise at Numerical yet. How is it for you?

ReputationRep:
    Taylor Swift is a solid 9/10 alright, got that pale dainty tall look with legs all the day up to her ass. :coma:

What ass are we talking about?:cool: 9/10, damn son you iz trippin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    What ass are we talking about?:cool: 9/10, damn son you iz trippin
    Facial aesthetics+ legs>all

Tall girls hhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnngggggggg

Asses are getting too big and unnatural these days anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    So. She'd make a song about it. At least you'd be a reference.
    I can imagine it now:

"I don't wash his pants,
    Go on way too many rants
    At least that's what people say"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)

Exactly man, I staunchly agree with you. Out of interest, which type of test do you find the toughest? I find SJT reasonable, but I'm poor at Verbal Reasoning (Usually get around 20/30), not enough practise at Numerical yet. How is it for you?
    Probably verbal reasoning, though I never really struggled with the tests tbh. Found the in-tray exercises a bit daunting but apart from that yeah wasn't too bad. You'll be fine with Numerical Reasoning, it's literally just GCSES maths. Takes a bit of time to get used to timing issues but you'll pick that up quickly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

This. I first got into Tay on a visit to the United States of America in 2009. I heard her "Love Song" on the radio in the car. Thought she was terrific, a guilty pleasure if you will. I still (embarrassingly) like her music, but I have a number of critiques of her.

One is, as highlighted, she just strikes me as a drama queen. The first thing that comes to mind is #highmaintenance. You just imagine she'd be hard work.

Another thing is, I don't like how she has essentially become a Hollywood slapper, essentially jumping from one Hollywood bed to another. My image of Taylor Swift is the nice wholesome girl, the girl next door. She's lost that for me. And I don't want to hear Feminazi nonsense in response to this. I'm staunchly opposed to 'Feminism'. Now not proper feminism. Not the proper feminism that Susan B. Anthony in the United States and Kate Sheppard in New Zealand fought for. Eboracum supports proper feminism. But this left wing nonsense that's come out of university campuses branded as "feminism". Eboracum opposes this.

Also she likes to wear heels. She is too tall for Eboracum in heels. Eboracum doesn't have the confidence to date taller women.

She's very cute though. 8.5 out of 10 for Eboracum.

ReputationRep:
    This. I first got into Tay on a visit to the United States of America in 2009. I heard her "Love Song" on the radio in the car. Thought she was terrific, a guilty pleasure if you will. I still (embarrassingly) like her music, but I have a number of critiques of her.

One is, as highlighted, she just strikes me as a drama queen. The first thing that comes to mind is #highmaintenance. You just imagine she'd be hard work.

Another thing is, I don't like how she has essentially become a Hollywood slapper, essentially jumping from one Hollywood bed to another. My image of Taylor Swift is the nice wholesome girl, the girl next door. She's lost that for me. And I don't want to hear Feminazi nonsense in response to this. I'm staunchly opposed to 'Feminism'. Now not proper feminism. Not the proper feminism that Susan B. Anthony in the United States and Kate Sheppard in New Zealand fought for. Eboracum supports proper feminism. But this left wing nonsense that's come out of university campuses branded as "feminism". Eboracum opposes this.

Also she likes to wear heels. She is too tall for Eboracum in heels. Eboracum doesn't have the confidence to date taller women.

How tall is Eboracum?
    BTW whats up with being named after a town like York?

ReputationRep:

Would still be taller.

BRB holding a 6'0 girl in your arms like it's nothing

ReputationRep:
    How tall is Eboracum?
    Eboracum is not as tall as Taylor Swift with heels on. Her legs are incredible however. Legs > T/A

Asses are getting too big and unnatural these days anyway
    I must say Zurich, you don't half drop some cracking one liners.

ReputationRep:
    Eboracum is not as tall as Taylor Swift with heels on. Her legs are incredible however. Legs > T/A

I must say Zurich, you don't half drop some cracking one liners.
    My spider senses suggest that Eboracum is insecure about his height.

ReputationRep:
    My spider senses suggest that Eboracum is insecure about his height.
    I'll take your spider sense, turn it side ways, and stick it straight up your candy ass..

ReputationRep:
    I'll take your spider sense, turn it side ways, and stick it straight up your candy ass.
    Not gonna lie, they taste pretty good
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna lie, they taste pretty good
    Out of a packet perhaps (could argue too much sugar), but they wouldn't taste good after they'd be rammed up your candy ass.

If you smelllllllllllllllou, what Eboracum.......is cooking.

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

You like Taylor Swift? I have a new found respect for you...

I may have gone to see her live earlier this year. Pretty sure I was the only straight male there voluntarily :ninja:

Probably verbal reasoning, though I never really struggled with the tests tbh. Found the in-tray exercises a bit daunting but apart from that yeah wasn't too bad. You'll be fine with Numerical Reasoning, it's literally just GCSES maths. Takes a bit of time to get used to timing issues but you'll pick that up quickly.
    I haven't done Maths of any description in years, yet I found numerical tests incredibly easy. It's just getting used to the format tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    You like Taylor Swift? I have a new found respect for you...

I may have gone to see her live earlier this year. Pretty sure I was the only straight male there voluntarily :ninja:
    Thanks SR90. I admit, I too have seen Taylor Swift live. I apologise to all of those who I've let down.

ReputationRep:
    Out of a packet perhaps (could argue too much sugar), but they wouldn't taste good after they'd be rammed up your candy ass.

If you smelllllllllllllllou, what Eboracum.......is cooking.

Dont test me Ebo, I serve ass kickings in bulk. Call me Costco:cool:
    Attached Images

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.