Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    :eek: Can I come? :puppyeyes: Not been to anything guiding-related in agessss, although I might be starting helpign with a brownie pack again in a couple of weeks!
    COME...

Are you north of the border? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone get all shivers when worried and / or lonely? Ah man
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by tasha96)
    COME...

Are you north of the border? :ninja:
    How do I always come on here just as people quote me? :eek: But nope, unfortunately not- near the Welsh one if that counts? :puppyeyes: Only been to Scotland twice :getmecoat:

How are you? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    How do I always come on here just as people quote me? :eek: But nope, unfortunately not- near the Welsh one if that counts? :puppyeyes: Only been to Scotland twice :getmecoat:

How are you? :hugs:
    You should come anyway... I was just wondering, because they're currently recruiting staff for a camp up here in the summer. :ninja:
    Im not good. :cry2: How are you? :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    I don't really feel like I can talk about anything on here because of rules and for fear of upsetting people, so I won't. But thanks for the support, hope you are well :hugs:
    Back home again now, so you can Facebook me if you want. Am doing OK (well, now that I'm back indoors and away from supermarkets :ahhhhh: ), so you are unlikely to trigger me :hugs:

See above message to Scary - applies to you too. Can chat for a bit before I start uni work again :hugs:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ironandbeer)
    Anyone get all shivers when worried and / or lonely? Ah man
    When I'm worried or really stressed out :sadnod: Sometimes curling up in a big blanket helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    When I'm worried or really stressed out :sadnod: Sometimes curling up in a big blanket helps
    Yeah I think so too...I'd prefer someone to curl up with though Gingerbread would do, though.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You should come anyway... I was just wondering, because they're currently recruiting staff for a camp up here in the summer. :ninja:
    Doubt they'd let me, especially since I'm not currently part of a unit officially :sad:
    Anything we can do? I'm not great, better than I was last night but yeah, not really sure what to do with myself right now

ReputationRep:
    Don't apologise, to be talking to someone is always good in itself.

Tbh my thing has gone on solidly for 2 years, and underlying before that. Immaturity definitely didn't help me, trust me there

I just hope that heightened anxiety over the past few days has given rise to the more severe eye issues. Before it felt like it was purely anxiety driven, lots of blurring, floaters etc. But now it seems the long distance vision is awful! First time I've experienced that in my life I will be going to an opticians shortly.
    Ah okay. I see. Maybe it's time for maturity and hopefully you'll overcome these barriers.

Let's hope it is due to the anxiety. Good luck with the opticians.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Yeah I think so too...I'd prefer someone to curl up with though Gingerbread would do, though.
    A significant other you can call to come over/chat to?
    Comfort eating is always good :yep:

ReputationRep:
    A significant other you can call to come over/chat to?
    Comfort eating is always good :yep:
    Nope not at all really
    Haha not good for me when I've got weight and maybe making health issues worse :P Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    I feel I need to cry but I don't want to lol
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Nope not at all really
    Haha not good for me when I've got weight and maybe making health issues worse :P Oh well.
    Blanket and/or big teddy bear is the next best thing :yes:
    Oh dear, perhaps not that then

ReputationRep:
    So cold, feeling like crap, so down about stuff :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Doubt they'd let me, especially since I'm not currently part of a unit officially :sad:
    Anything we can do? I'm not great, better than I was last night but yeah, not really sure what to do with myself right now
    :console:
    Snuggle up with hot choccy and a film? :hugs: Do you have a bad days box?

ReputationRep:
    My cousin is schizophrenic, he hears voices and makes a deal of obvious things... i.e '' You have to have a camera to speak on skype, otherwise you cant speak on skype without a camera'' - its quite saddening actually

ReputationRep:
    Blanket and/or big teddy bear is the next best thing :yes:
    Oh dear, perhaps not that then
    Hmm I'm happy with TSR for now I suppose

I have a doctors appointment on tuesday to see about my depression and anxiety, i don't know whether to bring up the fact i saw a uni psych help once, before i dropped out of uni.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    So cold, feeling like crap, so down about stuff :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs:

:console:
    Snuggle up with hot choccy and a film? :hugs: Do you have a bad days box?
    Might do later, being told to cook tea now but trying to get out of that I don't, need to make one
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have a doctors appointment on tuesday to see about my depression and anxiety, i don't know whether to bring up the fact i saw a uni psych help once, before i dropped out of uni.
    I doubt it would hurt to mention it

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.