Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    I was just thinking this. Poor guy, Above City, took 4 points from city, beat city in the CS. Life could not be better for him.
    On the contrary he isn't poor at all, that's the main reason he left, to increase his net worth...

ReputationRep:
    This is where it gets complicated.

Next week United have Chelsea away and could leap above us because our game is postponed due to the FA cup. Now, does that mean we'd want chelsea to win? And we have Chelsea after that at home, whilst United have Everton away. These next few weeks are gonna be tricky.
    chelsea win.

If they had not scored the late winner today - I would be cheering on united all the way. But their goal against QPR today, 100% sealled up the league, (from the already 95% that it was)

Much more advantagous for us to remain 2nd, and have the chance at a bigger gap to united.

Love the idea of our game against united deciding 2nd place though. - It would be so much pressure if it was deciding who is in the top4 (as I thought it would be, earlier in the season) but between 2nd and 3rd means there is still something to play for.. but loosing is hardly that bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    The problem is 3rd is much worse than 2nd imo, we have to finish 2nd to go into next season strongly, otherwise it's just marginal progress on last year
    I think you're reading into it way too much. It makes next to no difference 2nd or 3rd. Its marginal either way, only came about due to a City collapse and Chelsea have been coasting for most of 2015.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    x
    Will sort it out now, apologies Tornado.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)

Soz to bother you mate, but the mods really need to get a handle on this thread. It's making people not want to post because of the constant wumming.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Basically I'm telling Bell to **** off from this thread, but in a polite way
    Snitch.

ReputationRep:
    That's right. I tell mods what to do.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Pls don't ban

ReputationRep:
    just looked at citys fixtures.. jeeze they have it quite comfortable until the end..

4/6 home games, with only spurs left as their big away game.

We are 5pts clear, so I would say that if we can take a draw from either united/chelsea games, then we will finish above city.

Wenger wont drop points in the other games

ReputationRep:
    I guess that's the difference between fans of "top" clubs and fans of other clubs, because of how big the game has become, some football fans are glory hunters - they aren't interested in a proper footballing discussion and only go round other clubs' domains yelling "we are the best, everyone else can eat ****". They'd be quick to desert their club once it fails to win a trophy, and you never see them again.

ReputationRep:
    shed end's like 12 years old, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    I think you're reading into it way too much. It makes next to no difference 2nd or 3rd. Its marginal either way, only came about due to a City collapse and Chelsea have been coasting for most of 2015.
    Its more a media thing, if we finish 3rd it'll be "arsenal haven't finished in the top 2 since 2005", just like the fa cup didn't mean much other than to shut up the " no trophy in 10 years" ****storm

ReputationRep:
    No offense Shawn but your jimmies have been well and truly rustled by sheddy, he's won the war against you tbh
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    No offense Shawn but your jimmies have been well and truly rustled by sheddy, he's won the war against you tbh
    You're really not helping
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by swirly)
    shed end's like 12 years old, right?
    And you

Don't complain when he comes back on here.

ReputationRep:
    #ShedEndforMod

ReputationRep:
    You're really not helping
    But its true, once you start crying and cussing and cursing it just gives the wummer more reason to wum. Why do you think I've been bantering with shed and charm offending him rather than calling him names

The sooner someone tells Shawn to chill over it the better. And better it be from an 'ally' and fellow gooner rather than a wummer
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    But its true, once you start crying and cussing and cursing it just gives the wummer more reason to wum. Why do you think I've been bantering with shed and charm offending him rather than calling him names

The sooner someone tells Shawn to chill over it the better. And better it be from an 'ally' and fellow gooner rather than a wummer
    Okay. Be nice

ReputationRep:
    Guys chill, Shed End is making you guys mad from his bedroom

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Unreal banter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    #ShedEndforMod
    #ShedEndforMod

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    #ShedEndforMod

#ShedEndForMod

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.