Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

• View Poll Results: What grades are you expecting on results day?
    A*A*A* (A2 only)
    5.80%
    A*A*A (A2 only)
    5.11%
    A*AA (A2 only)
    8.61%
    AAA
    10.88%
    AAB
    14.14%
    ABB
    12.30%
    BBB
    5.44%
    BBC
    6.16%
    BCC
    5.05%
    CCC
    1.75%
    CCD
    4.08%
    A*AB (A2 only)
    4.86%
    A*BB (A2 only)
    1.42%
    ABC
    5.89%
    ACC
    1.48%
    Other
    7.04%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masterbob)
    Yes it is! Thank you so much mate! I regret reading it now hahah
    I am relying solely on edexcel A2 Maths for my A* for med school. I am dying with frustration.. kinda want to see my results. Kinda don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dawideksoltysik)
    Hi All,

All materials available here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/f...FNPVjJ3OHVmYUE
    Have you got the exam reports for his1h and his3g? They dont seem to be there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackf9283)
    If i have not made my firm choice but i have made my insurance choice what should I do?
    Get your results and follow the flow chart
    results day flowchart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enyav)
    You don't do anything I think, they'll send you your letter in the next few days and then you are off to uni
    Ahh okay thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gigimini)
    Are you talking about edexcel's papers and if so may I know what the grade boundaries for them are as the link on the website isn't working
    Nah, AQA.

Anyways you will get the results soon, so don't worry too much.
    Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Wait until tomorrow now - if they're acting grumpy on the phone then they're probably too busy to deal with questions like this (probably because they're in the press for all the wrong reasons http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-37106995 ).
    I tried to give you rep for this but it seems I can't because I already have lately but you have honestly been so helpful to everyone, I'm so grateful. And yes the person on the other end of the line was sighing even before I finished my sentence (I even asked nicely, using my please and thankyous) and she was just like NO. Tbh I think everyone agrees that they're high enough already. So is their bloody accommodation - 7.5k and it still looks like a prison cell, which is why I'm silently hoping I miss my offer but get into York - my insurance!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone been told by their school to come in early

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dapperblook22)
    Here
    Aren't these just maths?

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE. Does anyone have the AQA A level Biology mark schemes for this years papers? REALLY appreciate it...

ReputationRep:
    I'm incapable of doing anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enyav)
    I tried to give you rep for this but it seems I can't because I already have lately but you have honestly been so helpful to everyone, I'm so grateful. And yes the person on the other end of the line was sighing even before I finished my sentence (I even asked nicely, using my please and thankyous) and she was just like NO. Tbh I think everyone agrees that they're high enough already. So is their bloody accommodation - 7.5k and it still looks like a prison cell, which is why I'm silently hoping I miss my offer but get into York - my insurance!!
    :rofl:
    If you meet your offer you can always approach York about going there instead

ReputationRep:
    I'm just watching innuendo bingo videos to distract myself from the impending doom that is less than 9 hours away
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dawideksoltysik)
    Hi All,

All materials available here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/f...FNPVjJ3OHVmYUE
    This is examiner reports match schemes and papers for all aqa subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is it too late to jump off a tall building or...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToastiestZombie)
    Hearing people are getting emails from their firm, vague or not, is making me worried. Anyone with a Cardiff firm had anything from them recently?
    I've firmed Cardiff and haven't heard anything so don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mirink98)
    Is it too late to jump off a tall building or...?
    Don't joke about suicide

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychemma)
    I've firmed Cardiff and haven't heard anything so don't worry!
    I've practically moved into my firm - they've told me when to turn up for freshers week, paid a room deposit etc.

Guess that's the way it goes, but it would make missing my offer even more brutal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    :rofl:
    If you meet your offer you can always approach York about going there instead
    I really hope so, but looking at these bloody grade boundaries, where every subject has increased, I'm not optimistic. I really do hope so, York is a beautiful city and I'm so sick of London!

ReputationRep:
    good luck for tomorrow everyone! I've been dreading this day for the past year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MouseyBrown)
    I've practically moved into my firm - they've told me when to turn up for freshers week, paid a room deposit etc.

Guess that's the way it goes, but it would make missing my offer even more brutal
    Yeah I find it strange when uni's tell people which flat they're going to be living in (and so they can find their flatmates) before the offer turns to unconditional? Because the likelihood is not everyone in the flat will get a place so it seems a bit weird but idk

I don't find out which accommodation I'm going to be living in until after results, but to be fair it feels so rushed and last minute

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.