The Student Room Group

TSR Pagan Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by donutaud15
why don't you open a shop online?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what i am looking at doing and then later on move to an actual physical store as well.
Original post by DeathGuardElite
That's what i am looking at doing and then later on move to an actual physical store as well.

awesome

Posted from TSR Mobile

good thing is i dont need to pay anyone to do the website design as i did level 2 IT and web design is part of it XD
Why so much negativity? Hmm? I understand the Crowley hate, but that's old :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 684
I have been away for far too long.

Hi guys, how are you all?

EDIT:

For some hilarity check out this: http://www.bpnews.net/bpnews.asp?ID=40825

The group meets in a "deconsecrated" church building and sings along to Stevie Wonder and Queen, listens to readings from Alice in Wonderland and watches PowerPoints on subjects such as antimatter theory.

Screw this witchcraft malarkey, I want to convert to that!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Hravan
I have been away for far too long.

Hi guys, how are you all?

EDIT:

For some hilarity check out this: http://www.bpnews.net/bpnews.asp?ID=40825

The group meets in a "deconsecrated" church building and sings along to Stevie Wonder and Queen, listens to readings from Alice in Wonderland and watches PowerPoints on subjects such as antimatter theory.

Screw this witchcraft malarkey, I want to convert to that!

Hey :smile: i'm good you?
btw i have assumed leadership of the pagan society because the previous leader is unsure on her beliefs and i was the most active XD
What kind of pagans are into witchy stuff?
Original post by nothepreacher
What kind of pagans are into witchy stuff?

Really depends.

you can be a witch but the pagan group i think you're speaking of is Wicca which is not the only witch pagan group XD
Reply 688
Hey :smile: i'm good you?
btw i have assumed leadership of the pagan society because the previous leader is unsure on her beliefs and i was the most active XD

I'm OK. Just confused myself in the Q&A thread.

Yeah I saw about the leadership change. Congrats. :smile:
Original post by Hravan
I'm OK. Just confused myself in the Q&A thread.

Yeah I saw about the leadership change. Congrats. :smile:

I'd go check but i just woke up XD

o btw what part of the giant term known as paganism do you belong?
Reply 690
I'd go check but i just woke up XD

o btw what part of the giant term known as paganism do you belong?

Polytheistic, animistic witch.
Original post by Hravan
Polytheistic, animistic witch.

Ah cool and awesome a non-wiccan witch

I am an odd leader of the Pagan Society as i do not fully fit Paganism but ah well :P

"all wiccans are witches but not all witches are wiccans"
"all wiccans are pagan but not all pagans are wiccan"

I think those were made because of certain elements of wicca which well some of the people are fluffy.
Reply 692
Ah cool and awesome a non-wiccan witch

I am an odd leader of the Pagan Society as i do not fully fit Paganism but ah well :P

Why not?
Original post by Hravan
Why not?

Some people would class me as a Satanist which is the title i use for my religious view point despite the fact its very far from the truth i just find it easier then explaining what i am.

Also atm i am thinking of turning to norse paganism but i am unsure.
Reply 694
Some people would class me as a Satanist which is the title i use for my religious view point despite the fact its very far from the truth i just find it easier then explaining what i am.

Also atm i am thinking of turning to norse paganism but i am unsure.

Screw those people.

1) Is your religion Judaism, Islam or Christianity?
2) Do you self-identify as a pagan?

If the answer to 1 is No and the answer to 2 is Yes, then congrats, you are a pagan!

What are you unsure about with Norse paganism?
Original post by Hravan
Screw those people.

1) Is your religion Judaism, Islam or Christianity?
2) Do you self-identify as a pagan?

If the answer to 1 is No and the answer to 2 is Yes, then congrats, you are a pagan!

What are you unsure about with Norse paganism?

hmmm certainly no to 1
and to 2 unsure but most people would call me a pagan if they knew nothing of my other stuff XD

I am unsure of changing from what i am right now which i am semi-content which just i need to re-acquire a ton of books :/ and if i change to norse paganism it means i wont need to get the books :/
Some great Pagan scholars and scientists. Because well these men were brilliant never mind their own religion but their studies and ideas.

Aristarchus was the first person to state that the earth revolves around the sun, a full 1800 years before Copernicus;

Eratosthenes proved that the earth was spherical and calculated its circumference with amazing accuracy, 1700 years before Columbus sailed on his epic voyage

Hipparchus established the first atlas of the stars and calculated the length of the solar year accurately to within 6.5 minutes

Callimachus the poet described the texts in the library organized by subject and author, becoming the father of library science,

Euclid wrote his elements of geometry, the basic text studied in schools all over the world even now

Herophylus identified the brain as the controlling organ of the body and launched a new era of medicine

Manetho chronicled the pharaohs and organized our history into the dynasties we use to this day

Zenodotus and the grammarians established the basics of literary scholarship with their meticulous definition of the Homerian text for the Iliad and the Odyssey
Hi. I'm interested in paganism, mainly wicca I think, but I'm pretty open :smile:
Reply 698
Original post by skatealexia
Hi. I'm interested in paganism, mainly wicca I think, but I'm pretty open :smile:

Hi! :biggrin:
Reply 699
From the ask about paganism thread,page 16.

You may desire to go look at my ****ing addition to the last post namely this is off topic and in Ask a pagan.

The whole Omnivore we are ****ing Omnivores its our ****ing teeth our gut and our other various features.
Go do what you want but I am gonna keep getting my protein from its source.

Yeah we do NEED you may want to look up the main differences between me and you because of our diets I have more things you dont and you have more things i dont we need a balanced diet or we're ****ed.

One Final addition We can survive on a 100% meat diet but it also requires us to eat all the fat as well. Omnivore We can choose.

Finally not gonna say it again Move to PM or somewhere else.
Danke
Thank you

Good Night

Christ, why so rude?

Firstly, I was already typing my reply so did not see your edit. I also made an edit to my post which you did not see as you were already typing your reply. Which you may want to go have a look at. :smile:
Secondly, I just jumped into the already off-topic conversation.
Thirdly, all I said was about PETA, me being AR, and then the definitions of AR and AW. You were the one who took it further.
Fourthly, why so angry? There's no need for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending