Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

It Polls for Thee: Secretary General Election Time! watch

• View Poll Results: Vote for your preferred SG. YOU HAVE SEVEN DAYS.
    Nightowl
    60.00%
    Wootcannon
    6.67%
    Brimstone
    30.00%
    Ahmed
    0%
    ABSTAIN
    3.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    uh oh.. yes..
    Now I think my guppy needs his tank cleaned.

Move it! :grr:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I'll let Brimstone handle that, seven votes between us, 32 people still to vote!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knogle)
    You do know that as SG, you take responsibility for the welfare of your MUN reps, right?
    Ah yes. México demands easter eggs:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    :eek: I'll let Brimstone handle that, seven votes between us, 32 people still to vote!
    I really doubt all 32 of them will be voting.

I'd be surprised if 5 do.

ReputationRep:
    Brazil would like, no Brazil DEMANDS Easter Eggs ... Please?

EDIT, Meanwhile, have a piece
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    There will still be people voting who join the MUN through the week then vote for second place to make the race more exciting.. that's the main concern at the moment, so I take nothing for granted

China is going to attempt to make it's own easter egg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnaChance)
    Brazil would like, no Brazil DEMANDS Easter Eggs ... Please?

EDIT, Meanwhile, have a piece
    Why thank you Brazil. México finds this blue chocolate strangely tasty, yet soothing like an apple orchard on a cool summers day...

ReputationRep:
    You know me, WHite is my favourite colour, but it makes not good carrots and easter eggs, so I turn them blue

(PS. The Blue was supposed to be the wrapping :p:)

ReputationRep:
    I really think MUN members who haven't been around for at least a month shouldn't be allowed to vote.

ReputationRep:
    I really think MUN members who haven't been around for at least a month shouldn't be allowed to vote.
    México thinks this should not be the case, especially seeing as México has only been here for a few days.
    :eviltongu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddylad)
    México thinks this should not be the case, especially seeing as México has only been here for a few days.
    :eviltongu
    Oh common.

New members don't have any experience, they don't know how things work, they don't know the calibre of candidates, etc.

It's kinda reckless giving them the right to vote.

:dontknow: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh common.

New members don't have any experience, they don't know how things work, they don't know the calibre of candidates, etc.

It's kinda reckless giving them the right to vote.

:dontknow: :p:
    And you should think that new members have no political experience because...
    I've read the manifestos, I've gone through some of the past threads (the more serious ones, not the valentines one!) and made my decision based on what I saw from each of the candidates.
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    I doubt every single new member would be that concientious about their vote, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    The Best Yet, and it isn't an Easter Egg :p:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddylad)
    And you should think that new members have no political experience because...
    I've read the manifestos, I've gone through some of the past threads (the more serious ones, not the valentines one!) and made my decision based on what I saw from each of the candidates.
    :p:
    Trust me, you're the exception.

Most new candidates probably woke up this morning and decided that they want to check out what MUN stands for.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, you're the exception.

Most new candidates probably woke up this morning and decided that they want to check out what MUN stands for.
    I've been here for 6 months and that IS what is did this morning :p::rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've been here for 6 months and that IS what is did this morning :p::rolleyes:
    Just proves my point.

ReputationRep:
    Just proves my point.

I hope my joke made you feel better :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I hope my joke made you feel better :rolleyes:
    I'll laugh in a few minutes.

ReputationRep:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.