The Student Room Group

Omegle

Scroll to see replies

Original post by why-hello-there
A good friend of mine spoke to you last night and he says you look absolutely nothing like your avatar. He also says you two had a hoot together.

I spoke to you ^^^ remember? :wink:

Posted from TSR iPad
A good friend of mine spoke to you last night and he says you look absolutely nothing like your avatar. He also says you two had a hoot together.

My avatar is an instagram pic, so quite edited :tongue: Stalk my other pics if you want a more accurate picture xD Was 2am anyway, what do you expect? :rolleyes: Yes, we had a real hoot :rolleyes:
Original post by Galileo Galilei
is she hot?

She is not.
trolling random people atm
Original post by eliza.anne
She is not.

LOL this means you are!
She is not.

What's your Instagram username so I can observe

Posted from TSR iPad
Original post by anonymouse01
What's your Instagram username so I can observe

Posted from TSR iPad

I dunno, I don't really use instagram anymore. That picture may have even just been done on vintage cam. I don't know anymore. :dontknow:
LOL this means you are!

It genuinely means I'm decent but not hot. I don't like to say :dontknow: I like to think I look better in my pics so if I looked different on cam I probably looked horrible :lol:
Who wants to see a funny troll?
Reply 689
Who wants to see a funny troll?

Go on then...
It genuinely means I'm decent but not hot. I don't like to say :dontknow: I like to think I look better in my pics so if I looked different on cam I probably looked horrible :lol:

Yeah, I might get to see you tonight LOL :smile:
Original post by Ray-chel
For sure going on this again tonight, was quite a laugh, ended up talking to a black screen for far too long!

I was in bed for 4 last night, woke up at 1:colonhash:

Carving the tree:awesome:

We ended up having a good chat:smile:
Original post by pinda.college
We ended up having a good chat:smile:

Indeed! ^.^ Washed my hair today anyway, so if I do on cam tonight I will look more kempt :ninja:
Indeed! ^.^ Washed my hair today anyway, so if I do on cam tonight I will look more kempt :ninja:

I washed my beanie, so I too shall look epic:sexface:
Reply 695

I brushed my hair so I shouldn't look so untidy. :lol:
Reply 696
To cam or not to cam :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My avatar is an instagram pic, so quite edited :tongue: Stalk my other pics if you want a more accurate picture xD Was 2am anyway, what do you expect? :rolleyes: Yes, we had a real hoot :rolleyes:

he says you looked very pretty at 2am and asks if you too are nocturnal?
Original post by ZRO
To cam or not to cam :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cam tonight bro, I was on cam last night and it was awesome.
he says you looked very pretty at 2am and asks if you too are nocturnal?

Well that's very nice of him, I felt like poop at the time :lol: And I am sadly. I think I slept at about 5am and got up at 10. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest