Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GAFaulkner)
    Dude!! Are you seeing Beady Eye at Hammersmith Apollo??
    Indeed! Hopefully Gem is well enough to do the gig haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Helloo People, My names Rohan Kumar, 18 years young , im studying business information systems , first year, at the cavendish campus! still trying to sort out accommodation thought which is a pain, but still im overly hyped about freshers starting!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Niamh, I'm 19 and I'll be studying Television Production on the Harrow Campus. I'm commuting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock&Roll)
    Hey you lot! I'm Tom and I'm studying TV production at Harrow Campus and living at Harrow Halls. Looking forward to getting drunk with you all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hey I'm niamh and I'm doing tv production too! But I'm commuting from Aylesbury. Glad I found someone on the same course as me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiiiiily)
    Heeeeey, I'm Emily! Going to be studying photographic arts at harrow have applied for harrow halls and student court at wembley
    I'm studying photographic arts too! Really excited to start soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhRK)
    hey I'm niamh and I'm doing tv production too! But I'm commuting from Aylesbury. Glad I found someone on the same course as me!
    Hiya! If you have Facebook get on this, will help you find more people!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4624...2&notif_t=like

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! If you have Facebook get on this, will help you find more people!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4624...2&notif_t=like
    Cheers! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Indeed! Hopefully Gem is well enough to do the gig haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Think he will be, sounds like he's recovering alright at the minute, should be good!! couldn't help noticing you're seeing Arctic Monkeys too, which day are you going??

ReputationRep:
    Think he will be, sounds like he's recovering alright at the minute, should be good!! couldn't help noticing you're seeing Arctic Monkeys too, which day are you going??
    They were mint at Glastonbury, absolutely brilliant! Friday the 25th yourself?

ReputationRep:
    They were mint at Glastonbury, absolutely brilliant! Friday the 25th yourself?
    Weren't they just?? Dammit I'm going on Saturday the 26th, currently alone as my gig partner's pulled out...

ReputationRep:
    Weren't they just?? Dammit I'm going on Saturday the 26th, currently alone as my gig partner's pulled out...
    That is devastating "/

ReputationRep:
    That is devastating "/
    I can't believe you're both off to see Arctic Monkeys! They're like my favourite band! Jealous! Haha what other bands do you guys like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That is devastating "/
    Ah well their loss, just need to find someone else who'll come with me now seeing as I have a ticket spare xD

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe you're both off to see Arctic Monkeys! They're like my favourite band! Jealous! Haha what other bands do you guys like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Quite a few others!! Oasis, The Smiths, The Beatles, Stone Roses, Blur, The Strypes, Queen, early Rolling Stones stuff and then I also like Jake Bugg and Miles Kane yourself??

ReputationRep:
    Quite a few others!! Oasis, The Smiths, The Beatles, Stone Roses, Blur, The Strypes, Queen, early Rolling Stones stuff and then I also like Jake Bugg and Miles Kane yourself??
    Hahaha that's basically exactly the same as me Can't forget about The Jam, The Courteeners, David Bowie, The Who and so on...aha!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha that's basically exactly the same as me Can't forget about The Jam, The Courteeners, David Bowie, The Who and so on...aha!
    Indeed!! Liking your taste in music mate haha

ReputationRep:
    Indeed!! Liking your taste in music mate haha
    YAY! Finally people who love the same bands as me! I love Oasis, Blur, The Stone Roses, Arctic Monkeys, Beady Eye, the Beatles... Generally anything Britpop. I swear I'm the only person in my town who likes all this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gorillaz as well. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    YAY! Finally people who love the same bands as me! I love Oasis, Blur, The Stone Roses, Arctic Monkeys, Beady Eye, the Beatles... Generally anything Britpop. I swear I'm the only person in my town who likes all this

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hang on, did you mention you're from Aylesbury earlier on??

ReputationRep:
    Hang on, did you mention you're from Aylesbury earlier on??
    Yeah I did

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.