Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is something that is widely known to your gender but not the other? Watch

ReputationRep:
    loads of guys think mean girls is a top film
    must say i agree

ReputationRep:
    Why do girls show off their tits if they don't want men looking at them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LonelyDemon)
    Why do girls show off their tits if they don't want men looking at them?
    Because sometimes, especially for larger-breasted women, it's very hard to find clothes that aren't tight around the chest >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    That's news to me. I have never heard of people doing that. Either they stick with it or are forced to changed due to a change in circumstances.
    Odd. I know a fair few people who just got bored and took up something else instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    Odd. I know a fair few people who just got bored and took up something else instead.
    Your username has surely got to be in the top 10 best on the forum.

Quality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AtlasCanTakeIt)
    Your username has surely got to be in the top 10 best on the forum.

Quality.
    Haha, thank you! I like it

ReputationRep:
    That having D-cup and above boobs doesn't automatically mean you have GIGANTIC TITS!

ReputationRep:
    Taking off your bra after having it on for a long time feels like this
    Name:  tumblr_mdgf5fK0DA1r0rrji.gif
Views: 157
Size:  292.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bella_trixxx)
    Because sometimes, especially for larger-breasted women, it's very hard to find clothes that aren't tight around the chest >.<
    THIS.

I have to wear men's t shirts if I don't want my boobs to be everywhere!

ReputationRep:
    Jesus.

It's the onomatopoeia that gets me.

Words for sexual organs should always sound sexy.

Not stomach turning.

More cushion for the pushin.

Maybe that expression only works when I say it in my accent.
    I never responded to this, and yes I agree! I don't think any genitalia can be sexy if its 'frothing' either :lol: And the expression works...just not when talking about Jabba. It's all about Chewy. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    I never responded to this, and yes I agree! I don't think any genitalia can be sexy if its 'frothing' either :lol: And the expression works...just not when talking about Jabba. It's all about Chewy. :daydreaming:
    Is it the hair?

ReputationRep:
    Is it the hair?
    It's what's beneath the hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The many stresses of tights:

In a rush in the morning, but the pair of tights you pick out from drawer has a ladder in them. Frantic attempts to prevent ladder using nail polish fail, and so another pair of tights is hastily shoved on top of ripped pair, resulting in a big mess.

Getting changed after P.E. when you hear a CRKKKKKKK and you have managed to rip your own tights and now have to wear them for the rest of the day.

Trying to find the balance between the size of tights that a)looks too pale and b)constantly falls down

In reference to above point, trying to subtly pull your tights up as they constantly fall down regardless of anything else. Despite putting a pair of pants on above your tights in addition to the necessary below pair, they STILL fall down.

When the part "joining" the two legs of the tights together is visible beneath your skirt because they fit no normal human being on the planet.

Tights, an everyday stress

ReputationRep:
    The amazing feeling of taking off your bra after a long hard day of having boobs. Also males haven't known how embarrassing it is to run downstairs with them bouncing around when you haven't got a bra on and people are in the hall, especially Dads and step-dads. :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klink)

Erghh I hate tights sometimes. I have really long and strong nails, anyway one day before school, I think I was 7, I went through 5 pairs of tights after laddering them all whilst pulling them up. Ended up wearing the least laddered of the 5 to school. It really doesn't help that the price of tights is increasing and the quality decreasing :mad: damn you M&S, you used to be so good for tights

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klink)
    The many stresses of tights:

In a rush in the morning, but the pair of tights you pick out from drawer has a ladder in them. Frantic attempts to prevent ladder using nail polish fail, and so another pair of tights is hastily shoved on top of ripped pair, resulting in a big mess.

Getting changed after P.E. when you hear a CRKKKKKKK and you have managed to rip your own tights and now have to wear them for the rest of the day.

Trying to find the balance between the size of tights that a)looks too pale and b)constantly falls down

In reference to above point, trying to subtly pull your tights up as they constantly fall down regardless of anything else. Despite putting a pair of pants on above your tights in addition to the necessary below pair, they STILL fall down.

When the part "joining" the two legs of the tights together is visible beneath your skirt because they fit no normal human being on the planet.

Tights just shouldn't exist - the world would be a better place without them. Haven't worn them since year 11 and now in year 13 I'm having to wear them for a school production. Evil creation... I've got 6 pairs for 4 nights, worn under shorts and I don't think I have enough! They're skin colour too, so that doesn't help with the laddering.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heirloom)
    Erghh I hate tights sometimes. I have really long and strong nails, anyway one day before school, I think I was 7, I went through 5 pairs of tights after laddering them all whilst pulling them up. Ended up wearing the least laddered of the 5 to school. It really doesn't help that the price of tights is increasing and the quality decreasing :mad: damn you M&S, you used to be so good for tights
    I literally get one wear out of a pair of tights and have to bin them at the end of the day because I've managed to rip them

I now just buy primark ones because I manage to ladder them no-matter how expensive they are

ReputationRep:
    Getting a spontanious yet unintended boner can be seriously irritating... You ladies are lucky you do not have this issue, it can create serious issues if in public.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cl_steele)
    Getting a spontanious yet unintended boner can be seriously irritating... You ladies are lucky you do not have this issue, it can create serious issues if in public.
    Beach boners are the absolute worst. No shirt to hide it with the up+tuck, and you're wearing shorts so if it pokes out you are actually screwed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielnkwocha)
    Beach boners are the absolute worst. No shirt to hide it with the up+tuck, and you're wearing shorts so if it pokes out you are actually screwed.
    Ah yes always the worst, its either time to run for the sea and stay till it goes or dig a hole

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.