Made a trade where I lose iggy, john wall, reggie jackson and marc gasol but I acquire ty lawson, kawhi leonard, greg monroe and paul george.
- Iggy is going to have a good year in terms of assists and maybe rebounds but he's on a team with scoring machines.
- John Wall will probably have a huge year - I kinda regret losing him.
- Reggie Jackson is showing that he can blscire and assist but when Westbrook comes back he'll be less effective.
- Marc Gasol is good, effective and efficient but meh.
- Ty Lawson can assist, hit the 3 and score. He'll be the Nuggets' key player on offence but I question his efficiency and he's definitely not getting John Wall's numbers this year.
- Kawhi Leonard should have a great year though probably not as huge a breakout as John Wall (yeah I know it's different positions but still its the fantasy points that matter). Leonard should be hitting threes, boards and assists, plus Popovich wants to increase his role in the team's offence.
- Greg Monroe isn't too much of a leap down from Marc Gasol in fantasy but he is on a team with Josh Smith and Andre Drummond so he'll lose some boards and points. Currently in the preseason he's doing fine.
- Paul George is a superstar and is basically a better Iggy. He's who I was shooting for.
Why is everyone telling me it was a bad trade?
Posted from TSR Mobile