Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemApp)
    how long after applying did you get called for interview/given your offer after applying?
    I got an offer 4 days after my interview and I got told I got an interview two weeks after applying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roarmaster)
    I got an offer 4 days after my interview and I got told I got an interview two weeks after applying
    ahh okay how long ago did you apply? it'll be 2 weeks tomorrow I applied

ReputationRep:
    oo u got ur UCl offer then?? wat is it? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Guys its been over 3 weeks and UCL still haven't acknowledged me I applied on the 4th of November should I call up and ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keelahla)
    Guys its been over 3 weeks and UCL still haven't acknowledged me I applied on the 4th of November should I call up and ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i think so yes! i applied 14th november and they were the first to acknowledge

ReputationRep:
    i think so yes! i applied 14th november and they were the first to acknowledge
    Thanks I'll call them tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coral Reafs)
    oo u got ur UCl offer then?? wat is it? :eek:
    No I am talking about my Manchester offer which is AAA (I still get accepted if I get ABB)

ReputationRep:
    ahh okay how long ago did you apply? it'll be 2 weeks tomorrow I applied
    I applied on 11th October

ReputationRep:
    No I am talking about my Manchester offer which is AAA (I still get accepted if I get ABB)
    damn how comes?? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I think if it went well you hear back in two weeks max. A friend of mine who had their interview last wednesday got an offer today! I am feeling confident but I don't want to jynx it! Good Luck
    Did your friend receive the offer by post? Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretdreamerxx)
    Did your friend receive the offer by post? Good luck!
    I don't know I will ask him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coral Reafs)
    damn how comes?? :eek3:
    I applied for MChem which is AAA but if I get ABB I get accepted to the BSc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keelahla)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    tbh I don't think it's worth it. If you get interviewed, the earliest date is mid-January I think, so there's a long wait regardless. I think they email you once they've had a look at your application, maybe because of the large number of applicants they haven't got to yours yet??

ReputationRep:
    Hey, anyone else got the UCL intereview in feb? i guess i was like too late for the november one. Also, anyone else get the email for sending a picture of yourself so you are easily recognisable or something? Seems odd but i guess it could somehow be needed ? XD

ReputationRep:
    I still get accepted if I get ABB
    I was told this too (I got an offer of AAA) but I don't know if the A of the ABB has to be in Chemistry. Do you or anyone else know if this is the case?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ps321)
    I was told this too (I got an offer of AAA) but I don't know if the A of the ABB has to be in Chemistry. Do you or anyone else know if this is the case?
    I'm not too sure but going on the idea that we have applied for Chemistry I assume the A would have to be in Chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too sure but going on the idea that we have applied for Chemistry I assume the A would have to be in Chemistry.
    Although they didn't say that and the website doesn't specify what subject the A must be in for the BSc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geor)
    When I went they said pretty much everyone would get an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh yay! also did you have to have a formal interview and if so how was it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thisisthened)
    Just wondering is nobody considering the likes of Southampton, Sussex, Warwick etc? From the likes of this thread most of the country wants to go to UCL, Imperial or Oxford :lol:
    I've applied to Warwick, York, Sussex, Nottingham and Loughborough, Warwick is by far my favourite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ps321)
    Although they didn't say that and the website doesn't specify what subject the A must be in for the BSc.
    Sorry what?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 22, 2016

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.