Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whathe)
    Just got an option for an unconditional offer for Political Science and Social Policy w/ year abroad. Not sure what I'll do but it's nice to have the option.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where else have you applied/received offers from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsJustMe17)
    Thank youuu ! Congrats again to you too btw. Plus my AS were similar to urs ABCD Lol so retaking a few units. You? And haha yeah AAA but gonna work REALLLLLYYY hard because Birmingham is my dream place right now. Whats your insurance?
    Yeah retakes are gonna be mad stressful in June so the hard work starts now! For insurance, I'm between leicester and kent. Leicester seems to have a better reputation and social life but I like the kent area and they have good bursaries. I'll probably pick leicester though. What about u? And have u looked at accomodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whathe)
    Just got an option for an unconditional offer for Political Science and Social Policy w/ year abroad. Not sure what I'll do but it's nice to have the option.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! Did they make you a conditional offer and change it to unconditional later or is this the first you've heard from them?

I'm applying for political science and got a conditional offer so I was just wondering if that might change.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iLayton)
    Where else have you applied/received offers from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've got an offer from Leeds. Waiting on LSE, Exeter and Edinburgh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miffins123)
    Congratulations! Did they make you a conditional offer and change it to unconditional later or is this the first you've heard from them?

I'm applying for political science and got a conditional offer so I was just wondering if that might change.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It comes up as a conditional on ucas but you go into the letters bit mine said that if I firmed them they'd give me an unconditional offer. You could always ring or email them though to double check

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got offer for Dentistry?

ReputationRep:
    I already got an offer but they still invite me to come for the visit day. Is it compulsory? Comp Sci

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrs_usher4)
    Yeah retakes are gonna be mad stressful in June so the hard work starts now! For insurance, I'm between leicester and kent. Leicester seems to have a better reputation and social life but I like the kent area and they have good bursaries. I'll probably pick leicester though. What about u? And have u looked at accomodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Funny you say that! Leicester and Manchester are my insurance choices but im not sure which yet. Going to visit them first and then decide. Ive looked at accommodation and I have an idea..defo want en-suite. Would looveee to live in Mason halls but its so expensive. I might do it but I, also considering Jarret Hall and Tennis courts. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indieguy)
    I already got an offer but they still invite me to come for the visit day. Is it compulsory? Comp Sci
    No its not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miffins123)
    Any political science offers? Conditional? Unconditional?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Conditional

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    AHHHH just got 2 offers for the 2 course u applied for at UofB, business management and international management! EEEPP! im one happy bunny right now haha. now just waiting for Bath =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loptopflop)
    AHHHH just got 2 offers for the 2 course u applied for at UofB, business management and international management! EEEPP! im one happy bunny right now haha. now just waiting for Bath =D
    Oh wow?!! I have also applied for business management as well where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gera_95)
    Okay, i look forward to hearing from you soon
    Hi,
    The email says that these are the following days when we can go for an Applicants visit day for Business management:

• Wednesday 29th January 2014
    • Saturday 15th February 2014
    • Wednesday 19th February 2014
    • Wednesday 5th March 2014

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee3011)
    Hi,
    The email says that these are the following days when we can go for an Applicants visit day for Business management:

• Wednesday 29th January 2014
    • Saturday 15th February 2014
    • Wednesday 19th February 2014
    • Wednesday 5th March 2014

Hey, what about 5th of March?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, what about 5th of March?
    Thats what I was thinking
    Because I have to go to other ones too and I cant go on saturdays
    Sounds good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee3011)
    Thats what I was thinking
    Because I have to go to other ones too and I cant go on saturdays
    Sounds good
    Okay, so lets book on wednesday 5th of March

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so lets book on wednesday 5th of March
    Yeah! I am quite excited but nervous too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItsJustMe17)
    High 5! Got one today too!!! Its because they see what you got, February is when they are published to those who took it
    Haha wow that actually made me blush as I didn't expect to get one so soon. Thanks for the information!!

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Physics BSc (AAA)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medeeap)
    Haha wow that actually made me blush as I didn't expect to get one so soon. Thanks for the information!!
    Haha well done though! Cant wait to find out what I scored! And you're welcome

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.