Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boss-man)
    What is the interview to offer ratio and does anyone know if GCSE's are also taken into account when they calculate the UCAS tariff points?
    Gcse's are not taken into account. They are calculating ucas tariffs right now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by franngu)
    Gcse's are not taken into account. They are calculating ucas tariffs right now!
    Postd from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Will the interviews be allocated randomly or will they be starting from the highest UCAS tariff to the lowest.

ReputationRep:
    What is the interview to offer ratio and does anyone know if GCSE's are also taken into account when they calculate the UCAS tariff points?
    Last i heard the gcse's didnt matter to qm. not sure about any current developments

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Will the interviews be allocated randomly or will they be starting from the highest UCAS tariff to the lowest.
    Not sure about that. International applicants are interviewed first I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    guys, should we expect the first rejections from Barts this or the next week? i really can't wait anymore! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcapsoccer)
    guys, should we expect the first rejections from Barts this or the next week? i really can't wait anymore! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Last year my rejection came through around the 10th December but it varies between people/year to year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    Last year my rejection came through around the 10th December but it varies between people/year to year.
    so we can only wait.. what was your ukcat last year if you dont mind me asking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    so we can only wait.. what was your ukcat last year if you dont mind me asking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Around 660 How did yours go this year? and where have you applied

ReputationRep:
    Hey, my UKCAT score last year was 667.5 and I was invited for the interview. Do you think there might have been the cut-off between us, or there might be things more important than UKCAT itself?

Good luck this year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blayenne)
    Hey, my UKCAT score last year was 667.5 and I was invited for the interview. Do you think there might have been the cut-off between us, or there might be things more important than UKCAT itself?

Good luck this year!
    I think it may be a bit more than UKCAT as the cut off was 670 last year.. But I don't know what else they look at....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unnati212)
    I think it may be a bit more than UKCAT as the cut off was 670 last year.. But I don't know what else they look at....

Barts DO NOT have a UKCAT cut off score, they combine your ukcat score with your UCAS tariff points and then offer interviews based on your combined score. Last year some of my friends had interviews with 605 even though others had been rejected with scores of 690+ as it also depends on how high your Ucas points are.

ReputationRep:
    my ukcat is 740 but i dont think my ucas points will be enough.. how is your ukcat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    my ukcat is 740 but i dont think my ucas points will be enough.. how is your ukcat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what's your UCAS points?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raveen789)
    what's your UCAS points?
    its 540 points.. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    725 ukcat 610 ucas points?

ReputationRep:
    its 540 points.. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have the same combination guess were in this together

ReputationRep:
    hahah nice really hope we get a place!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what do you think our chances are btw? hahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what do you think our chances are btw? hahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not sure but im optomistic, I guess we will find out soon though

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone like called them and ask them details regarding when theyre sending out interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.