Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by nixonsjellybeans)
    The big word is WAS it was a short sentence really. Club suspended pay but kept him on the books rather than ripping up his contract. He's been out like a month?
    Good on them for giving the lad another chance. We all make mistakes, it's not like he's killed someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Good on them for giving the lad another chance. We all make mistakes, it's not like he's killed someone.
    Lee Hughes did that, drove away from the scene and was welcomed back with open arms. Murdering scumbag.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    Lee Hughes did that, drove away from the scene and was welcomed back with open arms. Murdering scumbag.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Luke McCormick too although I don't know much about his case.

ReputationRep:
    He did go just a bit mental down there. Also, what the hell has Leon Clarke been doing, just one goal for Wolves since his dingle defection.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Never wanted him. Still don't want him. As lazy a **** as he was when he was first here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    Never wanted him. Still don't want him. As lazy a **** as he was when he was first here.
    Send him back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Leeds United players only being paid 50% of this months wage. Because they needed another reason to continue playing ****.

ReputationRep:
    Send him back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok, in a trade for Wilson sure thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    Ok, in a trade for Wilson sure thing.
    Bloody dingles.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Cokes off already, Ings, trip pier and marney all already missing. Good for us, but not something I'd want to see - do like Burnleh and this match would have been far more exciting if they were at full strength

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Good performance thus far. And Nuge :love:

ReputationRep:
    No surprise in seeing a Premiership referee taking the Burnley/Lesta game, the FL clearly know their own refs are incapable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by CraigWM)
    No surprise in seeing a Premiership referee taking the Burnley/Lesta game, the FL clearly know their own refs are incapable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Let's be honest though, the prem ones that come down are usually like marriner - being punished for awful performances, because **** the FL clubs right?

ReputationRep:
    I hate Leicester.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    What a cracker from Wood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    Let's be honest though, the prem ones that come down are usually like marriner - being punished for awful performances, because **** the FL clubs right?
    Why are you complaining? The PL love clubs who rack up financial losses like they're going out of fashion, and the FL love letting their clubs get away with it year on year. You will be more than welcome in the top flight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver Arrows)
    I hate Leicester.
    Random but I like it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    That's my favourite part, they send down the **** one like Chris '**** Chelsea' Foy.

Cracker from Wood also. Must've all but confirmed Leicester's promotion now, although I see no one but Burnley getting the other. Leicester teaching the rest of the Championship where sticking with your manager gets you. I'd wish them good luck next year but, well, Knockaert.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We need to hope we don't go into administration, because if we get docked 10pts we are well & truly ****ed. It's an absolute disgrace that a team like Leeds are trailing 2-0 to Doncaster at half time at Elland Road. The glory days look so far away now.

ReputationRep:
    Screw Crystal Palace beating Chelsea, there were bigger shocks today. Watford won away, first time in 5 months...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Huge win today at Crewe but my how we rode our luck. No complaints though, a win's a win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.