Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    MOTD is very outdated and stale. Honestly wouldn't be that bothered if the BBC binned it tbh, there are so many other ways to watch the goals/highlights nowadays. I don't think i've watched it live since I moved out 3 years ago.
    its just very convenient to have all that days games highlights in one segment, but thats all really. If you want some analysis or discussion on the game its better to look elsewhere, even some TSR users go in to more depth sometimes lol.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea are so boring....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weeknd5000)
    Hazard injured, Salah ineligible so they lack width. Although they do have Schurrle and Oscar don't they?

ReputationRep:
    Diego Simeone's football is just ew.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    This is like watching Allardyce v Pulis :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Hazard injured, Salah ineligible so they lack width. Although they do have Schurrle and Oscar don't they?
    Dunno but Look at the Chelsea stats in terms of passes made. Boring.

ReputationRep:
    There should be 5 mins plus added on. Wasters

ReputationRep:
    I would drink my own blood than spend 30m on Diego Costa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Why, he's quality? Nothing in that match made me think he wasn't a very good player. If you play against a team with 9 defensive players, a semi-attacking winger and Torres you aren't going to have an easy time breaking them down. Having Messi wouldn't have made much difference tonight, it wasn't that kind of game.

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised Athletico are doing so well this season tbh.. all they seem to do is cross cross cross

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weeknd5000)
    Lol were we boring when we beat you 6-0. jog on mate.

edit: no reply, that's what i thought.

ReputationRep:
    Effective Chelski tactics tbh, this is how you play in the C.L..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    He gets on the end of chances, you can see he has a presence. 30m+ is a risk but that's what you gotta pay for someone who's delivering the goods.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)

Lol.

I'm not even mad.

All the people who are mad support teams that currently aren't in the CL.

Weeknd5000 is a wasteman anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Cery)
    I'm surprised Athletico are doing so well this season tbh.. all they seem to do is cross cross cross

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They struggle against parked buses. Like Chelsea do.

It's spelt Atlético btw. They just do Man United tactics because they're not incisive enough in possession.

They play 4-4-2 anyway. Not a possession based formation.
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Why, he's quality? Nothing in that match made me think he wasn't a very good player. If you play against a team with 9 defensive players, a semi-attacking winger and Torres you aren't going to have an easy time breaking them down. Having Messi wouldn't have made much difference tonight, it wasn't that kind of game.

Just ask Messi, never seen him have a good game against Chelsea tbh.
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Least you realise it's six of one half a dozen.

Who expected this game to be the best game to watch aesthetically.

I won't be surprised if this goes to pens at 0-0.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)

lol when we played with 10 men yh. Also where were chelsea before you got pumped full of money.......nowhere.......yh i thought so. Come at me brah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Lol.

I'm not even mad.

All the people who are mad support teams that currently aren't in the CL.

Weeknd5000 is a wasteman anyway.
    lol jam277, dont be so shook, I know your type brah

ReputationRep:
    I really hope we don't choke away the FA cup finals or 4th place. Please.:afraid:

ReputationRep:
    LOL!

Howard Webb is 999/1 to take over from moyes..

It's hilarious how it's even a possibility hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    You pretty much just described Luke Mckeown. I'd certainly back his nomination.
    haha thanks man - it's something i wouldn't mind doing, however i have revision/exams up until june
    champagne supernova said i should apply anyway, but the inability to do the job for a few months would probably go against me.

however i would appreciate any nominations - i know some people don't like me cough* little tom *cough, but i'd still do what i could.

(Original post by little_tom)
    Yeah go ahead and make a thread about it, I would love to be moderated by some nonce like Luke Mckeown or Hbk

basically this subforum is ****ed, no one can suitably replace Abiraleft, hence why its taking so long to find a new moderator because most of the people on this subforum are plebs. Abiraleft ****ed things up nicely.

if luke mckeown gets moderator, its like sir alex leaving man utd and giving the job to david moyes. not going to work and this forum will go down hill continuously until there's only groovey and jam left.
    thanks man, always appreciate the undeserved criticism :thumbsup:
    but comparing me to moyes; harsh man.

that last bit was funny though :laugh:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.