Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    How did Blood Diamond not do well at the box office or that well critically? Great movie

ReputationRep:
    Daley Blind stuck a miniature camera on his jacket and filmed Ajax's title celebrations in Amsterdam, absolutely epic man

Wish I was a footballer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Won't explain.

I don't have a girlfriend atm, means that you're in.
    TSR game

ReputationRep:
    went to gym and did arms only

haters gon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ReturnoftheG)

haters gon
    bro...

why? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    bro...

why? :eek:
    only had half an hour there and am seeing a hoe soon, just felt like doing arms cos im a *******. plus I can actually do without exacerbating my ****ed up wrist (can't do OHP or bench)

felt puny when man on the next bench was curling 20 more than me lol

ReputationRep:
    Wtf has Nile Ranger got to do to get jailed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    I take responsibility for this thread becoming too serious
    yeah you're a **** I preferred it so much when it was everyone being racist and sexist (srs)

ReputationRep:
    only had half an hour there and am seeing a hoe soon, just felt like doing arms cos im a *******. plus I can actually do without exacerbating my ****ed up wrist (can't do OHP or bench)

Ligament damaged wrist crew?

ReputationRep:

Loool fair enough man.

(Original post by 419)
    Nile Ranger is a joker man. Probably annoyed he had a hamstring tear. :rofl:

That guy needs a big **** impaling him in prison, maybe then he'll change his ways. Was doing good for Swindon as well. Their top goalscorer apparently.

ReputationRep:
    yeah you're a **** I preferred it so much when it was everyone being racist and sexist (srs)
    We can't even use her name because she'll search her name on the thread and then report us again. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    We can't even use her name because she'll search her name on the thread and then report us again. :rofl:
    I'm thinking we should all use an acronym which don't come up on the search but everyone knows its her?

SLUT: Stupid Lesbian Ugly T(fill it in yourself)?

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking we should all use an acronym which don't come up on the search but everyone knows its her?

SLUT: Stupid Lesbian Ugly T(fill it in yourself)?
    Stupid Lesbian Ugly Tit.

I'm dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    caught on CCTV kicking down a door and punching a woman (that he presumably knew) a few times

the guy is scum, throwing away the opportunity to be a footballer and do **** like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    caught on CCTV kicking down a door and punching a woman (that he presumably knew) a few times

the guy is scum, throwing away the opportunity to be a footballer and do **** like that
    and he's only been charged with damages to public properties which he's entered a plea of NOT GUILTY

U wot m8

Don't get why the police aren't charging him with at least ABH. Even if the victim doesn't want to press charge, the CCTV is sufficient evidence.

ReputationRep:

haters gon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    and he's only been charged with damages to public properties which he's entered a plea of NOT GUILTY

U wot m8

Don't get why the police aren't charging him with at least ABH. Even if the victim doesn't want to press charge, the CCTV is sufficient evidence.
    Yeah he's committed ABH there tbf, courts in this country are a joke. Tip of the iceberg, what about the **** this wasteman has pulled that nobody knows about? I know someone who went to school with Ranger and said even by Wood Green standards, the guy was pure scum.

Talk about pissing away your career though. Swindon were paying him £5k a week and if he'd kept his head down could have saved up a few million before retirement. Odds are he'll be involved in robberies etc in about a year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Yeah he's committed ABH there tbf, courts in this country are a joke. Tip of the iceberg, what about the **** this wasteman has pulled that nobody knows about? I know someone who went to school with Ranger and said even by Wood Green standards, the guy was pure scum.

Talk about pissing away your career though. Swindon were paying him £5k a week and if he'd kept his head down could have saved up a few million before retirement. Odds are he'll be involved in robberies etc in about a year
    His list of controversies:

Spoiler:
    Show
    In 2007, at the age of 15, he was sentenced to 11 weeks in a Young Offenders Institute after being convicted of participating in street robbery in Muswell Hill, London.
    On 27 August 2011 he was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a man in Newcastle city centre, leaving the victim unconscious in the street, but was found not guilty of this in trial in October 2012.[25]
    In October 2011 he was charged with being drunk and disorderly in Newcastle's Cathedral Square. The charge came only days after Ranger had been reinstated to Newcastle United's first-team training after a three-month exile in the club's reserves.[26] In March 2012 he was convicted of being drunk and disorderly and was given a six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £135 costs.[27][better source needed] Prior to this, in May 2011 Ranger was questioned by Newcastle after posing with a replica gun in a photograph.[28][29] The gun was later handed in.[30][better source needed]
    In March 2012, he was fined by The FA for making homophobic comments on social networking website Twitter.[31] Later in the month he was arrested once more, this time for breaching terms of his bail whilst awaiting trial on four assault charges.[27]
    In the early hours of 23 September 2012, police were called to a house in Enfield, north London after reports of a disturbance. The front door of the property was badly damaged and Ranger was arrested at the scene and later charged with criminal damage.[32] The charge against Ranger was dropped in November 2012 after the court accepted his explanation that he had damaged the door after fearing his girlfriend was being kidnapped.[33]
    On 25 January 2013, Ranger was arrested on suspicion of rape in a Newcastle hotel room.[34] In connection with the same alleged offence, Ranger was charged with rape on 8 July 2013.[35] On 4 March 2014 he was cleared of the charge at Newcastle Crown Court.[36]
    On 14 March 2013, Ranger was charge with common assault after an incident in Newcastle city centre.[37]
    In July 2013, Ranger once again hit the headlines after getting a tattoo of his own surname on his forehead.[38]
    On 3 January 2014, Swindon Town chairman Lee Power confirmed in a press conference that the club would be meeting with Ranger and his management in the following days to confirm his sacking due to his disrespect shown towards the club through constant absence during training. Power said "I'm the chairman of the club and I've got to do what's best for the club. Unfortunately, what's best for the club is having to sit down with Nile and talk about parting ways. While this is ongoing Nile is not training with the squad."[39]
    On 23 March 2014, Ranger was arrested on suspicion of causing criminal damage to a taxi in Liverpool.[40]
    On 28 April 2014 Ranger was charged with criminal damage after an incident at a block of flats in Swindon on 13 April.

Armed robbery aged 15 ffs, what a ********

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    His list of controversies:

Spoiler:
    Show
    In 2007, at the age of 15, he was sentenced to 11 weeks in a Young Offenders Institute after being convicted of participating in street robbery in Muswell Hill, London.
    On 27 August 2011 he was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a man in Newcastle city centre, leaving the victim unconscious in the street, but was found not guilty of this in trial in October 2012.[25]
    In October 2011 he was charged with being drunk and disorderly in Newcastle's Cathedral Square. The charge came only days after Ranger had been reinstated to Newcastle United's first-team training after a three-month exile in the club's reserves.[26] In March 2012 he was convicted of being drunk and disorderly and was given a six-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £135 costs.[27][better source needed] Prior to this, in May 2011 Ranger was questioned by Newcastle after posing with a replica gun in a photograph.[28][29] The gun was later handed in.[30][better source needed]
    In March 2012, he was fined by The FA for making homophobic comments on social networking website Twitter.[31] Later in the month he was arrested once more, this time for breaching terms of his bail whilst awaiting trial on four assault charges.[27]
    In the early hours of 23 September 2012, police were called to a house in Enfield, north London after reports of a disturbance. The front door of the property was badly damaged and Ranger was arrested at the scene and later charged with criminal damage.[32] The charge against Ranger was dropped in November 2012 after the court accepted his explanation that he had damaged the door after fearing his girlfriend was being kidnapped.[33]
    On 25 January 2013, Ranger was arrested on suspicion of rape in a Newcastle hotel room.[34] In connection with the same alleged offence, Ranger was charged with rape on 8 July 2013.[35] On 4 March 2014 he was cleared of the charge at Newcastle Crown Court.[36]
    On 14 March 2013, Ranger was charge with common assault after an incident in Newcastle city centre.[37]
    In July 2013, Ranger once again hit the headlines after getting a tattoo of his own surname on his forehead.[38]
    On 3 January 2014, Swindon Town chairman Lee Power confirmed in a press conference that the club would be meeting with Ranger and his management in the following days to confirm his sacking due to his disrespect shown towards the club through constant absence during training. Power said "I'm the chairman of the club and I've got to do what's best for the club. Unfortunately, what's best for the club is having to sit down with Nile and talk about parting ways. While this is ongoing Nile is not training with the squad."[39]
    On 23 March 2014, Ranger was arrested on suspicion of causing criminal damage to a taxi in Liverpool.[40]
    On 28 April 2014 Ranger was charged with criminal damage after an incident at a block of flats in Swindon on 13 April.

Armed robbery aged 15 ffs, what a ********
    Not that rare in Muswell Hill , sadly...
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guuuyyysss! xxx

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.