Opal House Residents Watch

This discussion is closed.
xoxo_GossipGirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ooooh this dude just messaged me on **********.com and said he's in my flat. I thought the flats were single sexed ehhhhh
Jesusfreak
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hiya
i'm in opal house too...in Block C

i don't know which room in my flat yet tho!

x
Jesusfreak
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by LauraLee)
I thought the flats were single sexed ehhhhh
so did i?!
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Nevermind, just means both sexes will have to be scarred for life by my makeupless face in the morning =p
in_vogue
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Laura, either he's a filthy liar or the Sheffield literature is wrong!
kel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Another update for y'all.

Walk past again today (looking longing in the windows) and they were delivering the mattresses. Not long now, eeeeeee!
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ommmg Kel you're a star! As soon as I can rep it's coming your way missy. How are you finding Sheffield so far? Who are you there with? And where are you staying? And I'm sure I'll find some more questions to ask you in a minute =p
kel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ommmg Kel you're a star! As soon as I can rep it's coming your way missy. How are you finding Sheffield so far? Who are you there with? And where are you staying? And I'm sure I'll find some more questions to ask you in a minute =p
Hey Laura! Thanks!

I'm absolutely smitten with Sheffield, it's so pretty. I am just here on my own I suppose, but I am doing the international orientation (although I don't feel all that international being Australian) so I have met quite a few people. We are all staying at Ranmoor House for this week, move out on Saturday morning. Ranmoor is pretty crummy, especially the showers! Can't wait to get to Opal.
The student union here is simply amazing, it's everything I expected from all I heard.
Send the questions through!
in_vogue
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by kel)
Send the questions through!
What's the weather like?? (Serious question).
kel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's actually been quite nice. A little too hot for all the walking we've been doing around the place, and there was a thunderstorm on Monday night, but I like thunderstorms anyway. Otherwise, overcast mostly, but a little too hot, with a nice breeze.
Jesusfreak
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Flememeningo)
Laura, either he's a filthy liar or the Sheffield literature is wrong!
yea...and the opal house manager said they were single sex flats too i think
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
awww matresses are good.
in_vogue
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by kel)
It's actually been quite nice. A little too hot for all the walking we've been doing around the place, and there was a thunderstorm on Monday night, but I like thunderstorms anyway. Otherwise, overcast mostly, but a little too hot, with a nice breeze.
Thanks!! Hope it's not too hot, can't stand the heat.
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's been bloody boiling here today, and we're less than an hour away. I was in the changing rooms and I was getting a sweat 'tash and my bloody rooms an oven, have to sit with my fan on 24/7 =p
kel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well, I've just spent over a week backpacking in Spain, so the heat in Shef ain't got nothin on that.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's been bloody boiling here today, and we're less than an hour away. I was in the changing rooms and I was getting a sweat 'tash and my bloody rooms an oven, have to sit with my fan on 24/7 =p
Gorge.
*annabelle*
Report 12 years ago
dus ne1 know if we're allowed people 2 stay ova?
onean
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
we'd better be
Jesusfreak
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i want a flat mate! block C flat 13!!!

um...i'm not sure about the people staying over bit...but most places seem to be if you sign them in and its only one or two nights or something it's ok...but i dunno about this place...i hope so tho...
*annabelle*
Report 12 years ago
im in flat 15, you have a neighbour!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (149)
27.85%
No (386)
72.15%

Watched Threads