The Student Room Group

I'm Mad Vlad, Ask Me Anything

Scroll to see replies

Which uni?
Reply 681
Original post by namename
How come you enjoyed sex with a woman, are you bi?

I identified as bi at the time but I now identify as pretty much exclusively gay.
Reply 682
Original post by BCMFM16
Which uni?

I'm an alumnus from Coventry.
Original post by Mad Vlad
I'm an alumnus from Coventry.

That's a good university, it is in the top 20 on the Guardian University League tables.
Original post by BCMFM16
That's a good university, it is in the top 20 on the Guardian University League tables.

the guardian is the worst ranking in the country. they rank surrey above lse and imperial. forgetting that, coventry is good.
Original post by welcometoib
the guardian is the worst ranking in the country. they rank surrey above lse and imperial. forgetting that, coventry is good.

They ignore research (which frankly doesn't matter to undergrads anyway), which is why they end up with such a different result to the others.
Original post by Potally_Tissed
They ignore research (which frankly doesn't matter to undergrads anyway), which is why they end up with such a different result to the others.

i completely agree that ref and all that crap is useless to undergrads. There are people on this site, luckily banned now, who went on and on about that being a decider for rankings, and banging on about kcl when no undergraduate cares about it. even so for the guardian, ranking surrey at 4th is hilarious.
Quan Chi or Saruman?
What's your opinion on vegan lifestyles?
I identified as bi at the time but I now identify as pretty much exclusively gay.
Does it mean that some time in the future you may become exclusively straight?
Reply 690
Original post by somemightsay888
Quan Chi or Saruman?

Saruman, because Christopher Lee is just so ****ing metal it hurts.
Reply 691
Original post by cynicphysicist
What's your opinion on vegan lifestyles?

Utterly pointless.
Reply 692
Does it mean that some time in the future you may become exclusively straight?

Research would suggest not.
Saruman, because Christopher Lee is just so ****ing metal it hurts.

One of the best British villains of all time, the inspiration for James Bond and a nonogerian writing metal songs about Charlemagne - good call.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Research would suggest not.
What research?
Why are you answering all these questions on a weekend, do you have a life?
Reply 696
What research?

A couple of papers to mind, Dickson et. al (2003) and Diamond et. al (2008) but I really CBA searching scholarly texts right now because to answer your other question, I have a life and have better things to be doing.
Reply 697
Have you watched Kingsman? Watching it right now and o m g :blushing:
Original post by welcometoib

Just because they rank uni x above uni z and uni a it does not follow that it is the worst ranking. The ranking are a logical consequence of their metrics + data combo.

Utterly pointless.

Why?
Reply 699
Original post by Dinaa
Have you watched Kingsman? Watching it right now and o m g :blushing:

I have not :holmes: I assume it's good?

Quick Reply

Latest