The Student Room Group

2015 Physics Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone heard back from imperial? I applied on the 30th November and all I've gotten back was a confirmation that they had received my application.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elliem29
Anyone got offers from Bristol? I applied in like November and nothing yet apart from an email saying it may take a while. If you have offers what grades were they?

AAB got my offer in October :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone Been declined by UCL or Imperial? I sent my application on 1st October and haven't heard a word! Ive seen a lot of being going for interviews and getting offers etc... but has anyone actually been rejected?
Original post by WillB639
Anyone Been declined by UCL or Imperial? I sent my application on 1st October and haven't heard a word! Ive seen a lot of being going for interviews and getting offers etc... but has anyone actually been rejected?

I'm in the same boat I applied in November and haven't heard from either since getting confirmation of receiving the application

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone here applying for Physics with a Foundation Year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
Is anyone here applying for Physics with a Foundation Year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What A-Levels are you taking?
Reply 687
Original post by saraa97
Has anyone got an offer for Leeds? They said they'd get back to me in a few days but that was a month ago... :/

I have an offer from them, they sent it around 3 days after the applicant day (if you haven't been to one that's probably why they haven't got back) this was back in November time
Original post by ScarsAndWounds
I'm in the same boat I applied in November and haven't heard from either since getting confirmation of receiving the application

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are your predicted and AS grades?
Reply 689
Original post by saraa97
Has anyone got an offer for Leeds? They said they'd get back to me in a few days but that was a month ago... :/

Yeah Leeds got back to me fairly quickly compared to my other choices, i recieved my offer around the start of December. I never attended an applicant day though.
Reply 690
Has anyone heard from Durham yet? A lot of my friends have received offers from other departments....... :P
Original post by 7k7
Has anyone heard from Durham yet? A lot of my friends have received offers from other departments....... :P

I have one friend who's applied to Durham for Maths, and has an offer (it's his lowest choice so when they saw his application they probably panicked and sent him one straight away).
Another friend who has applied for Physics did a summer school (and will get a lower grade offer thanks to it) hasn't even gotten his guaranteed offer from them.
Reply 692
I havent heard back from Exeter, Sussex or Northumbria yet and sent my application off on december 19th.. anyone heard from these 3?? ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by c_k62
I havent heard back from Exeter, Sussex or Northumbria yet and sent my application off on december 19th.. anyone heard from these 3?? ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heard from Exeter and Sussex but I sent mine relatively early
Exeter interview all applicants I think so would get invited to interview day
Original post by 7k7

Yeah I got my Physics offer not long ago, my friends haven't heard from Maths/Chemistry though
Applied in October but still haven't got a decision from Durham yet- does that mean a likely rejection?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I live in Colwall, Worcestershire. I'm studying Maths, Physics and RS and hoping for AAA. Particle physics and astrophysics. St Andrews. Applying for Physics and/with philosophy.
Original post by BP_Tranquility
Applied in October but still haven't got a decision from Durham yet- does that mean a likely rejection?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not in the slightest, most offers will be in the next month or two
Has anybody received an offer from Bristol for either Physics or Physics with Philosophy? I have heard from all four of my other options.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending