Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BBeyond)
    A series of unfortunate events? I've got all 13 downstairs hahaha they were epic
    I read the first 7 and gave up cause I had to wait for my library to have them and then I got older and when I look back its too childish for me :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teenhorrorstory)
    Rochhh help me i can't get past stage 4 of the Food part on duolingo. French is weird idk.
    What do you need help with specifically? kik/imessage me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzie2)
    All I said was 'you will be placed in bronze 4 lellel' but he was going on about me doing badly when I played xin but I didn't spit my dummy out.

I loved Death Note (apart from the second part of the anime which kinda sucked)
    I need to watch the new Sword Art Online , hopefully it's good.
    Did you watch Attack on Titan? That anime is amazing
    Same I hated the second part when near and the other guy came up (was so bad I forgot his name) and then light lost his initial personality in the last episode when he started freaking out about "stuff" I won't put spoiler, but when ryuzaki was there it was so good :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noshahmad)
    Same I hated the second part when near and the other guy came up (was so bad I forgot his name) and then light lost his initial personality in the last episode when he started freaking out about "stuff" I won't put spoiler, but when ryuzaki was there it was so good :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How's fasting Nosh? I'm fasting btw

24 season 9 episode 8 is the best episode of any show I have ever seen OMG I don't know what to do with myself now

ReputationRep:
      Haha he was so cool :cool: I can hardly remember that book was it the one with the Tsnaami and doesn't that horrible trainer die after drinking lots of alcohol or something? Can't remember xD it's been too long
      Yeah, that's the one xD Really bad :/

I loved Death Note (apart from the second part of the anime which kinda sucked)
      I need to watch the new Sword Art Online , hopefully it's good.
      Did you watch Attack on Titan? That anime is amazing
      Ozzie? You watch anime? I've literally just started attack on titan and sword art online. First episode of aot is AMAZING. Sao is growing on me too xD

The second half of Death Note sucked? :O So far, I've got up to Episode 21 where Light forgets he was ever Kira and buried the Death Note. I hated that, so stopped there. What about the second half was bad?

(Original post by thechemistress)
        Yeah, that's the one xD Really bad :/

Ozzie? You watch anime? I've literally just started attack on titan and sword art online. First episode of aot is AMAZING. Sao is growing on me too xD

The second half of Death Note sucked? :O So far, I've got up to Episode 21 where Light forgets he was ever Kira and buried the Death Note. I hated that, so stopped there. What about the second half was bad?
        yo stop spoilers i'm only on like episode 5 of death note

ReputationRep:
        24 season 9 episode 8 is the best episode of any show I have ever seen OMG I don't know what to do with myself now
        And here's me who just finished season 1 two days ago...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by itsRochana)
        What do you need help with specifically? kik/imessage me
        Looking cute babeee Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404846184.920186.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  79.1 KB

Sent u imessage

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by BCMFM16)
        How's fasting Nosh? I'm fasting btw
        I'm not fasting,
        I only kept one and I felt so weak and nauseous and could hear blood pounding in my ears when my head was hurting so I didn't keep one as I'll be on work exp and I don't want to faint,
        Wbu? How's it going? Less then 2 hours now

Posted from TSR Mobile

And here's me who just finished season 1 two days ago...

Posted from TSR Mobile
          Best series I've ever watched, you won't regret watching it all. Do you know who my avatar is? xD

ReputationRep:
          I saw a post on Death Note! Yay, it's one of my favourites. If you're into DN, you'll also probably love Code Geass so check it out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
          Best series I've ever watched, you won't regret watching it all. Do you know who my avatar is? xD
          Jack Bauer, course I knew, my brother is addicted to it, he made me watch although the Russians really pissed me off, they couldn't act, but aw Teri (
          And the whole thing with the senator was wow, I only really got into it at around episode 15,
          apparently the 5th season is the best?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
          I'm not fasting,
          I only kept one and I felt so weak and nauseous and could hear blood pounding in my ears when my head was hurting so I didn't keep one as I'll be on work exp and I don't want to faint,
          Wbu? How's it going? Less then 2 hours now

Posted from TSR Mobile
          That's perfectly understandable. My sister is taking a rest from fasting and intends to make up for it in December when the fasting time is shorter. I've done all of the fasts so far but i will have to miss 12 when I go to Madagascar this weekend. I'm going to make up for those when Ramadan has finished.

ReputationRep:
          I love light, has girl came into it yet? (sorry if I spoiled it a bit if she hasn't). You should watch attack on titan though, that anime is so good
          No not yet. I used to love light,but now he's getting too carried away with the Kira thing. He's starting to just kill anyone who gets in his way :s

This boy in my maths class talks about it all the time lol. Will probably start it after next week

Jack Bauer, course I knew, my brother is addicted to it, he made me watch although the Russians really pissed me off, they couldn't act, but aw Teri (
            And the whole thing with the senator was wow, I only really got into it at around episode 15,
            apparently the 5th season is the best?

Posted from TSR Mobile
            Yeah but could you believe it was Nina? Like wtf I was so shocked when we found out

Yeah it's between the 5th and 9th season for me

ReputationRep:
            Naruto > deathnote.

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by ToLiveInADream)
            I saw a post on Death Note! Yay, it's one of my favourites. If you're into DN, you'll also probably love Code Geass so check it out

Posted from TSR Mobile
            I have so many anime's its unbelievable,
            Probably over 30 all downloaded on my computer, I'll try code geass but I wanna watch FMA and I'm watching one piece atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
            1!My parents bought their twelfth property today!

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by AngelPhys)
            Naruto > deathnote.
            Boooo! Naruto is amazing but Death Note is more suited to my style.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          What newspaper do you read/prefer?
          Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.