(Original post by Leanne1455)
    What grades did you apply with?
    ABB

ReputationRep:
    Only need BBB for the dietician course, so minimum entry is 3 B grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RavenclawPolly)
    ABB
    I haven't heard from Nottingham yet. I'm really hoping to get an offer off them. So did you get a conditional? If I get an offer off nottingham it would definitely be my firm. How about you? We could be on the same course almost haha

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard from Nottingham yet. I'm really hoping to get an offer off them. So did you get a conditional? If I get an offer off nottingham it would definitely be my firm. How about you? We could be on the same course almost haha
    Haha yeah I got a conditional and Nottingham will be my firm and Sheffield is my insurance because they want BBB. When did you apply? I applied quite early

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional for Pharmacy, think I'm going to firm it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah I got a conditional and Nottingham will be my firm and Sheffield is my insurance because they want BBB. When did you apply? I applied quite early
    I only sent my UCAS off around a month ago so I'm not too worried yet. Cool maybe know someone already. Do you love far from Notts or?

ReputationRep:
    I only sent my UCAS off around a month ago so I'm not too worried yet. Cool maybe know someone already. Do you love far from Notts or?
    Just got a conditional offer for German and French with translation. ABB. Deffo my firm!!

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer for American and Canadian Literature, History & Culture with a year abroad has anybody else applied for this course?
    Can't decide between UEA or Nottingham...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blodyn)
    I just got an offer for American and Canadian Literature, History & Culture with a year abroad has anybody else applied for this course?
    Can't decide between UEA or Nottingham...
    Nottingham is miles better, seen as a prime alternative to Oxbridge according to the Times. A World top 75 university according to QS. And a stunning campus. Nottingham is also one of the most targeted universities by graduate employers, coming top in 2013/14. A lot of students come to Nottingham instead of Warwick or Imperial College because of the campus.

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Are nottingham likely to send out offers during the holiday? I only ask because I know kings won't resume until the 5th of Jan

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3041229

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For anyone who has applied for a languages degree 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For everybody in the forum:
    :merry:
    .. and may all your dreams come true

ReputationRep:
    Will we not be receiving any decisions during these holidays?

ReputationRep:
    Just got a conditional offer for German and French with translation. ABB. Deffo my firm!!
    Yay well done!!! Yeah I live in Manchester so its just over an hour and a half so not too bad, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yay well done!!! Yeah I live in Manchester so its just over an hour and a half so not too bad, how about you?
    I live in Birmingham so only about an hour away. Want to exchange emails?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any IB students who applied/applying to nottingham?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who has applied for the MS Marketing course at Nottingham?

I submitted my application quite some time back and I haven't yet heard from them... just wanted to know how long it typically takes and whether I should be worried or not :-/

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard for Economics?Still waiting.Applied 2 weeks ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shouldBstudying)
    Any IB students who applied/applying to nottingham?
    I am an IB Student myself.

Applied to Nottingham and got a conditional offer for Computer Science (G400) a few days ago!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.