Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i sent my questionnaire off to Reading!! hopee everything will go okay :/

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting super nervous waiting for Birmingham to reply. It's nearly been three weeks!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tcrj)
    I had the interview at the start of December and haven't heard anything. However, when I was there they did say we could hear as late as March! When did you have the interview?
    Mine was on the 2nd, and they said that they'd send a decision within 3 weeks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eskimok1)
    Mine was on the 2nd, and they said that they'd send a decision within 3 weeks!!
    I really hope you are right.

ReputationRep:
    Rejection from reading as well! Not too disheartened as I didn't really want to go there but hopefully I'll get in somewhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clivia)
    Yes, a few people got interviews for December, think there was one today in fact, and January. I got invited for interviews for both undergraduate and postgraduate in Sheffield.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chipperpipper)
    Awesome! Good luck
    Thanks! Would you be up for a coffee/chat some time (maybe Weston Park museum café?) to tell me a bit more about the course at Sheffield and what it's like as a 'mature' student?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Applied! UCAS fee was more than I had remembered argh! Also have no idea how I would live if I did get in as I'm not eligible for loans etc. I think. But still - I did it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by schmee2)
    Applied! UCAS fee was more than I had remembered argh! Also have no idea how I would live if I did get in as I'm not eligible for loans etc. I think. But still - I did it!
    Good luck with your application! how come you're not eligible for loans and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    Got offered Language Sciences and Psychology at Reading

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soufflekitty)
    Got offered Language Sciences and Psychology at Reading
    Gutted for you even if it's not the course you want, you must have at least some qualities that they were looking for to give you a place fingers crossed for you - which other unis are you waiting on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just to let any one know that hasn't been offered a place for Speech and Language therapy at Reading, they have been really helpful in telling me what areas i could have improved. Just email [email protected] and address it to Mrs Lesley Heaton. They email back quickly and are quite detailed in their reply. Hope this helps anyone.

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Cardiff as well! Best Christmas present, 2 offers!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jk1995)
    Waheeey, well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jk1995)
    Congratulations!!! when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got an offer from reading for SLT? So happy eeeek

ReputationRep:
    After weeks of begging, my UCAS FINALLY got sent off last week and got an interview for Sheffield and the questionnaire from Reading! eeek so nervous now 😅

Well done to everyone with offers!!
    And those of us still waiting, keep hanging!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Straight up no from cardiff, great 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarahBennett97)
    Straight up no from cardiff, great 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't worry, keep your chin up. Have you applied anywhere else? All universities look for different things. It obviously wasn't meant to be, and another uni is

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm just preparing to send off my UCAS for SaLT! I'm proper nervous it's a joke; I'm applying to De Montfort, Leeds Beckett, Manchester Met, Queen Margaret and Cardiff - anyone else applied to any of them? Genuinely so nervous

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.