Turn on thread page Beta

Big Brother 2015 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win Big Brother 2015?
    Chloe
    17.39%
    Cristian
    17.39%
    Danny
    0%
    Jack
    8.70%
    Joel
    47.83%
    Nick
    8.70%

ReputationRep:
    wow that getdannyout.com website is very interesting (and sad!) but i knew he was fame hungry all along

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I honestly don't think anyone this year deserves to win the money. They're all so bland and boring. Big Brother sucks now that Marc has left.

Unfortunately it will probably be between Joel and Danny. Joel tries to hard to be morally right (typical politician) thus coming across as robotic and fake, whilst Danny tries too hard to be a hero - ironic considering the contents of his tweets using '*******' and 'fat' as insults.

Big Brother needs to drain all that prize money out fast.

ReputationRep:
    Harry is an idiot. Christian is right what he said about Nick in sunday's task
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Harry's mental. Simple as.

ReputationRep:
    I've changed my opinion on Jack, I liked then hated now I like him again. He is the only person actually interesting left in the house.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Nick has massively let himself down now. He won't win it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the big deal in Nicks decision and to be honest I doubt he would of won anyway. Nick has been a superfan of big brother all his life, and I don't blame him for doing what he did. Its been his dream the whole time, and if I wanted anyone to switch with me to be put up for nomination it would be him.

Joel to win easily now.

ReputationRep:
    I hate chloe, Why does she always cry. Like can't handle being nominated? Don't go on big brother you boring *****!

Also was anyone else laughing there arse off when on mondays show when they had to eat the letters .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmYourdog)
    I hate chloe, Why does she always cry. Like can't handle being nominated? Don't go on big brother you boring *****!

Also was anyone else laughing there arse off when on mondays show when they had to eat the letters .
    I'm with you there, Chloe is awful, the real reason she gets so pissy about the money is because she thinks /she/ is going to win, not Danny :<
    And I was laughing too, especially at Harry 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmYourdog)
    My Freeview box sometimes glitches, and recordings can lose sound or skip; the only bit that was missing though was the narration explaining that letters were made of rice paper, so I had no idea why they were eating the letters...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Nick has massively let himself down now. He won't win it.
    I dont agree. I respect his honesty if anything, and understand his reasons in terms of not necessarily feeling obliged to put his ambitions on the line for someone he's barely close to.
    I think his puppy dog behaviour with Harry has let him down more.

ReputationRep:
    Beginning to think Chloe might win.

ReputationRep:
    Joel used to be my favourite but now he's coming across as if he's trying too hard and often appears to be playing up to the cameras.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Joel > Chloe > Nick > Harry > Cristian > Sam > Jack > Danny

That's my preference order.

ReputationRep:
    Jacks been my favourite ever since he ate that pastry. 😂😂😂😂 hate Chloe hate Danny hate Sam, shame that showbiz has gone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys Chloe is a massive ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've known a 5 year old structure a more coherent sentence than Danny; he legit can't even get his words out

ReputationRep:
    I still think Danny will win with Chloe 2nd and Nick 3rd. Out of all of them I would want Jack to win as I like that he doesn't give a **** and I actually wouldn't mind if Christian won but know he doesn't have a chance, Sam and Harry don't have a chance either. Think Harry will go on the next eviction

ReputationRep:
    Want to win: Joel, Harry, Nick, Sam

DON'T want to win: Chloe, Christian, Jack, Danny.

(Original post by Sacred Ground)
    I've known a 5 year old structure a more coherent sentence than Danny; he legit can't even get his words out
    I can barely understand him half the time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Want to win: Joel, Harry, Nick, Sam

DON'T want to win: Chloe, Christian, Jack, Danny.

I can barely understand him half the time!
    I know! he tends to overlap his words the bloody homophobic moron

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.